Chapter 2: Arriving in Japan

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

All seven members of Fresh Up had left for Japan on the 10th, around ten at night. But before, they hanged out with the boys from BTS to say their goodbyes before leaving Korea.

After a long flight, the girls landed at the Japan airport. To their surprise, fans were at the airport and waving signs, and also cheering their names in the process. The girls couldn't feel any happier that they already had fans; even before they debuted. Their manager made sure every single girl made it into the van before closing the door. Fresh Up made sure to wave back to the fans before the door closed. They all got settled in their seats:

U-Mi  Emily  Ri-Lee

Flo   Pandora   Hailey

Sumi         Manager

Fresh Up's manager Oppa drove out of the airport pick up area and headed towards the hotel. Hailey looked around the city in amazement, "This is so beautiful. All the lights and the people." U-Mi gigged at the maknae's comment from the very back seat, "Welcome to my home country." Pandora nodded, "Its pretty that's for sure. I'm going to have to get used to this cause I'm coming her often with you U-Mi." U-Mi nodded. Ri-Lee was just amazed by the surroundings, "I wish we could have came sooner."

Flo looked at all her dongsaengs. "Well now we are here and going to enjoy every moment of it." all the girls agreed. Sumi looked at the back to the rest of her members, "Its amazing to right? That fans were at the airport." Emily nodded excitedly, "I know right! Who know fans knew about us this fast!" Hailey looked at Emily and then at Sumi, "I hope they love our performances." Flo looked over to Hailey, "They will. If fans came to the airport, then I think they'll show up at the showcase. We'll blow their minds away." the others agreed to the oldest words. 

***********************

After a hour long drive, they finally got to the hotel. The girls felt tired; after a late flight, no good food on the plane, and a hour drive to the hotel; it was now almost twelve. So the girls decided to get something small to eat, talk to each other for a bit, and then go to their respective rooms and get a good rest so they could walk around Tokyo the next morning. Their were 4 rooms; one for their manager, two rooms to have a pair, and one room to hold three. The girls of course settled this with rock, papers, scissors since they couldn't figure out any other way to divide the rooms. 

Room 1: Manager
Room 2: Flo and Hailey
Room 3: Ri-Lee and Sumi
Room 4: U-Mi, Emily, and Pandora


After that "battle" the girls called it a night and went to sleep in their rooms. 

**********************

Author Notes:

They landed in Japan~ Also a question, do you guys care if the Manager has a nickname or something? Or is it fine to just call him Manager or Manager Oppa?