Chapter 19: Visiting BTS

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Fresh Up was enjoying promotions after their showcase and couldn't be happier. But now they were surprising BTS by appearing at their Japanese club inauguration ceremony, since it was a special day for BTS and BTS's fans. The girls dressed casual, but also dressy.

Flo:       Ri-Lee: 

Eunhui:  Sumi:    

 Hailey:  U-Mi:    Pandora: 

"This is exciting!" boasted Ri-Lee. Eunhui nodded, "We get to see oppas open up their Japanese fan club and the best part is we get to surprise them as well." Pandora sat up from her seat in the car, "Also we can consider this pay back for them coming to our showcase." 

U-Mi smiled, "Plus this is something special for them." Sumi hummed, "Its cool we have promotions at the same time in the same country. Bizzard I should say." Flo thought about it to, "It is interesting, but also important to make it count, you know with promoting at the same time." Hailey only nodded as she listened to the unnies.

They finally got to the Tokyo Dome City Hall on where BTS's inauguration was held. Sumi lead the girls backstage and to sneak to surprise BTS. Hailey was the one actually the one leading after some point and found the room that labeled "BTS Waiting Room" (in Japanese of course). Hailey looked at the other members, "So what do we do?" they looked at each other. They gathered on one side of the door, and then Flo knocked on the door.

The girls waited until one of the boys opened the door, it was J-Hope. He turned his head away from the girls first, and then turned his head the other way. When he did, he panicked and jumped a little in the air, "You girls scared the living out of me!" he put his hand on his heart as he walked back into the room. Jimin's voice could be heard inside, "What was that hyung?" 

Then the girls shouted a big surprise in Korean. The other BTS members were also surprised at Fresh Up's appearance. Rap Monster hugged every member of Fresh Up, "I thought you girls had schedules or something?" Pandora nodded, "We do, with oppas of course." the other girls laughed. Eunhui, "Besides oppas surprised us so we had to pay it back somehow." 

Interactions went back and fourth until BTS was called onstage. "Fighting oppas!" all the members of Fresh Up shouted. Fresh Up saw BTS greeting the crowd in Japanese (which Fresh Up found very good), and doing the whole ceremony. 

BTS bowed to the Japan crowd and went offstage after it was done. Fresh Up was there of course after BTS came off the stage. "Daebak oppas!" Ri-Lee shouted. The other members congratulated BTS in opening their Japanese fan club. 

"Oppas your debut here in Japan is when?" Eunhui asked. Jin drank some water, "June 4th. So very soon." 

"It is soon oppas." Hailey spoke. Just then Fresh Up's manager came over and that the girls had to other schedules to do. "What?" said U-Mi, "I thought we were schedule free?" their manager oppa sighed but it was a photo shoot that shouldn't be messed. Fresh Up sighed as they hugged BTS goodbye and went off to their photo shoot. "So where is the photo shoot oppa?" Sumi asked their manager. Their manager told them that there was two separate ones. One was for Flo, Ri-Lee, Sumi, U-Mi, and Pandora; while Eunhui and Hailey went to another one. Ri-Lee was confused, "Why are we separated?" 

Manager Oppa looked, "According to this, the older ones(Flo, U-Mi, Pandora, Sumi, and Ri-Lee) were offered lingerie offers and the Eunhui and Hailey are not adults right now so they can't do this job. But another company contacted me and said they needed two members of Fresh Up to model, so it'll be good to put Eunhui and Hailey on that job." the members understood after that. Manager Oppa dropped off the older unnies first before going with Eunhui and Hailey to their photo shoot.