Chapter 43: Bad News = Worse News?

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Fresh weren't promoting or planning to promote but just had another day to themselves to relax and enjoy themselves. But the girls could only think of one way to keep themselves occupied, and that was practicing in their practice room. Fayth and Hara were doing a routine with their dance instructor while Ri-Lee decided to rest after almost passing out. Pandora also stayed on the side to watch over Ri-Lee.

While the girls were practicing one of the Big Hit staff members came into the room and called just Pandora and Ri-Lee into Bang PD-nim's office. Both Fayth and Hara stopped dancing and Fayth asked, "I wonder why PD-nim wants you girls?"

Ri-Lee got up and was just as confused, "I don't know Fayth unnie. Must involve me and Pandora unnie somehow though." Fayth nodded. Pandora got up and was following Ri-Lee out, "We'll find out soon won't we?" Hara nodded and said a supporting, "Fighting." before Pandora and Ri-Lee exited the practice room while the other two continued on.

As Ri-Lee and Pandora were walking to Bang PD-nim they felt nervous and had no idea why he would just call the two of them. Ri-Lee then finally asked "Unnie what do you think PD-nim wants?" Pandora shrugged and said, "To be honest Chayeon-ah, I'm not sure. It could be anything up to this point." Ri-Lee nodded and couldn't agree anymore. For whatever reason they hope it wasn't to be anything bad.

When they arrived at his office they couldn't be anymore nervous than before, but both took a deep breath before entering the office. But what surprised both girls was not only PD-nim in the office, but the BTS members as well. Ri-Lee bowed to both PD-nim and BTS, "Oppas, how come your here?" BTS looked at each other but didn't answer, the only thing concerning both girls was the sad expressions on their faces. PD-nim gestured the girls to sit and said, "We have much to discuss so please take a seat." Pandora and Ri-Lee were still both confused but still took a seat across BTS and on the side of their PD.

Pandora than asked, "PD-nim, oppas. What's going on? Why only call me and Chayeon?"

​Bang Si Hyuk (PD-nim) sighed as he looked at his laptop in front of him and then back at the girls and said, "Well both of you are the original members of Fresh and we thought you girls deserved to know instead of Ilkye and Hara as they do not know Minseung yet."

That alarmed both girls and got their attention. Ri-Lee was the first to spilt out words, "Hailey?! Something happened to her?" Pandora then asked right after with, "Is she okay?!"

Sihyuk just looked at the girls and turned his laptop around to show a already prepared video to show the girls. But before he played it he said, "This video is in English, and I know Ri-Lee you can't speak English but I think the video will be clear to understand." both girls nodded as they watched the video.

At first it talked about a car accident that occurred and the camera panned to show the scene of the accident. Police tapes, cones, the car that got damaged, bystanders watching, but that wasn't the thing that threw the girls off. It was the next part on where the news reporter where it showed pictures of three people; Dowoon Kim, Sarah Minasaki, and Minseung Kim!

Pandora's and Ri-Lee's face turned shock and they didn't know what to say. The reporter kept going with how the boy Dowoon died on the scene while both Sarah and Minseung where in critical condition and nothing updated came out. The video ended after saying that but the girls didn't know what to say or do. 

Sihyuk and BTS didn't do or say anything but watched the girls process what they saw. But finally after a few minutes of thinking to themselves Pandora asked, "S-So does the media know? And is Hailey okay?"

Sihyuk sighed as he took back his laptop and said, "Yes the media already knows since Hawaii broadcasted it already. As for Hailey's condition and her friend's, I don't know yet. But I will be getting updates as soon as anything changes."

Ri-Lee wiped her tears and asked, "How?" that's it. Sihyuk looked at Ri-Lee, "Apparently her friend, Sarah was driving the car while they had green and driving across the intersection when a car from the opposite side came at their car at high speeds. Hailey was on the side where the impact happened but her friend Dowoon protected her when the car tumbled and he died. He protected her, but at his own sacrifice." he said all of that while looking at both girls.

Pandora was already in tears as she covered her face from her tears being seen. J-Hope and Jin were comforting her. Ri-Lee couldn't get words out after that but Jimin and V were at her side to also comfort her in this time of need. 

Everyone was praying for Hailey's and her friend's safety.