Chapter 8: Trouble

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

When Sumi and Ri-Lee returned, everyone celebrated on their graduation. There was balloons, streamers, and plenty of food. After a good time promoting in Japan, the members of Fresh were to return to Seoul and prepare for a Korea debut. Bit Hit Entertainment cut Fresh Up's promotion shorter then planned, but all the members still enjoyed it otherwise. So the day came, though it seemed so fast to the members.

All of them were at the airport, saying goodbye to U-Mi and Pandora. Though Pandora lived in Hongdae, she would stay with U-Mi to go on some Japanese TV shows since she was part of the Japanese promotion members only.

Everyone was hugging each other before the final boarding. Of course the Fresh members would miss U-Mi and Pandora, but they could still chat on video and text messaging. U-Mi hugged everyone as tight as she could, and trying not to cry in the process; "I'm going to miss you guys like crazy. No doubt about it." the others were on a verge of crying as well. Pandora finished hugging everyone as well, "Don't miss us to much." she gigged. Sumi smiled and nodded, "We'll see you guys soon. We all want to come back to Japan very soon." Flo nods, "Time files by fast. You'll see, soon is coming up." U-Mi wiped her face from tears, "Yeah. I guess that's true isn't it." Emily hugged her unnis, "We'll be back unnis. And we'll see you sooner Pandora unni." Pandora nodded before hugging Emily. Hailey was the next to speak; and whispered, "We promise unnis to visit as often as possible." everyone found their maknae so adorable, that they did one final group hug. Ri-Lee had her hands in a fist, "Count on us coming back, 100%." the others laughed before Pandora and U-Mi waved to the other members as they walked into the airplane, waving their last goodbyes before Fresh left.

**************************************

The return to Seoul was exciting and sad. But the Fresh members knew they had to return eventually, since they had to prepare for their Korea debut. Big Hit had already told the public about Fresh debuting soon. It made the members nervous as to wonder if the Korean fans would like them as much as the Freshies in Japan did. The girls talked all the way to the dorm's about their debut in Korea; and after a hour drive from the airport, they arrived at their dorm. The first thing the girls did was put their things down, and then shower, and after that they fell asleep right away after their long ride from Japan.

Flo&Sumi: Ri-Lee, Emily, and Hailey:

*****************************************

The next morning the girls headed to the company to discuss a debut song for Fresh's debut. After deciding the song, the girls decided to practice the song in the practice room. But Emily decided to stay and talk with the CEO for some strange reason, and the members didn't know why. So they decided to go ahead an practice without her.

Ri-Lee was pacing around the room; with Flo and Sumi, who were sitting on the couch look and wondering why Ri-Lee was pacing around. Hailey wanted to ask Ri-Lee what was wrong, but she was afraid her unni would lash out. Sumi finally had enough, she put her music sheet down and went up to Ri-Lee, "Ri-Lee. What's wrong? You've been acting different since Emily decided to talk to the CEO. Tell me, I'm your friend remember." being the same year, Sumi and Ri-Lee were the closet in the group. Ri-Lee sighed and gave in, "I overheard Emily talking to her parents about..." she stopped midway. Flo looked at Ri-Lee, "You can tell us Ri-Lee. We are one group Ri, we watch out for each other remember." Hailey went closer to Flo, "Ri-Lee unni, is something wrong with Emily unni?"

Sumi looked at Ri-Lee with concern, "Ri-Lee?" Ri-Lee gave in, "She was discussing with her parents to leave Fresh to concentrate on school and concentrate on being a actress full time." the other members eyes opened wide in shock. Hailey lashed; which was something she rarely does, "What! How can Emily unni leave?" the members were silent and Flo tried to quiet Emily down. Sumi gulped, "This is real?" Ri-Lee nodded, "I wouldn't be lying about this Sumi, I wouldn't joke about this." Sumi nodded, "I know you wouldn't. Its just shocking news right now." Flo sighed, "I know its not my place, since I am not the leader, but if this is true and she decides to leave, then we must support Emily." the others nodded in agreement.

*****************************************

So after Emily meeting with the CEO, the news that Ri-Lee heard was true. Emily decided to leave the group and change entertainment company's, but before concentrate on the beginning of school. This was unexpected news since they got back from Japan and was getting ready for their Korean debut. It was all tears and cries the whole night. The group even told U-Mi and Pandora about Emily leaving, they were sad and told Emily to do well. All the members were in pain in the inside as Emily left the group the day after, and will allkpop releasing the news of Emily leaving. 

The day that allkpop released the news, the CEO called the girls in. All four of the girls entered the office and bowed to the CEO. Sumi as leader talked, "Hello CEO-nim. You wanted to talk to us right?" the CEO nodded, "I did Sumi. Since Emily decided to leave the group, we decided to add a girl into the group for your debut here in Korea." the members just nodded and knew it was coming. A knock came from the outside; the CEO looked at the door, "Ah that must be her, come in please." the door opened to reveal a short girl.