Chapter 42: Next Steps

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

The girls finished promotions for 'Happiness' and actually got time to relax after a long time. They've promoted nonstop with 2 Japanese albums, a concert, and then a comeback in Korea in just a short amount of time. Their CEO, Bang Si Hyuk decided to give the girls a nice break until their next comeback, so currently right now the girls were at their dorm.

And right now Ri-Lee was making dinner, which was galbitang and on the side kimchi. Fayth was helping Ri-Lee in anything she needed, like cutting. Pandora and Hara were watching TV in the living room. But it wasn't to long before dinner was served.

 

Hara had her eyes wide and she was salivating, "Ri-Lee unnie this is amazing!"

Ri-Lee smiled, "Thank you Hara. I tried my best along with Fayth unnie." Fayth shook her head, "I only helped with cutting and heating up Ri-Lee. You made it overall."

Pandora was amazed to and said, "I will eat very well." the other members also said this and ate.

While they are Hara brought up, "What's our next plan unnies?"

​Fayth, "What do you mean what is next?" Hara looked at all of them, "I mean for a comeback? I know this stuff is planned even months away when the actually comeback happens. So I was just wondering.."

Pandora, "Well Hara. I think we just a few days to rest our bodies, we don't want to exhaust ourselves. And then I think we'll start planning."

Ri-Lee nodded, "I couldn't agree anymore. Plus I kind of wish to wait for Hailey. She hasn't been around since we released 'Hate You' back when we want to KCON."

Fayth, "Now that I think about it, me and Hara have never met Hailey in person." Hara nodded to. Pandora, "That's right unnie. She left before you and Hara joined the group. But don't worry she'll be back when she finishes school next year. That'll be good, I haven't seen her ages." 

Ri-Lee agreed, "Its been a while since we've seen our maknae."

Fayth slightly smiled, "I can't imagine how much you girls missed here. I mean she was apart of Fresh since you guys debuted."

Pandora nodded, "Yeah that's right Fayth. We debuted in Japan first, which is different. Time sure files by doesn't it?" Ri-Lee nodded and smiled, "It sure does Pandora unnie. But Fayth unnie, Hara, with Hailey you'll love her. She's a little shy though to new people so when she comes back and meets you it might be a little awkward."

Fayth shook her head, "Its to be expected. I mean you told us the story and we both understand if its awkward in the group for a bit. But I hope when Hailey does return we can bond as a group. Like a trip to the country or Jeju."

Hara smiled brightly, "That'll be good unnie! A short trip to bond would be daebak. Our first vacation as a group then?" 

Fayth looked at Pandora, "What do you think?" 

Pandora thought about it and shrugged, "I wouldn't mind. It would help with our bonding and it'll be nice just to escape the idol life a little." the girls smiles went a little more up just thinking about being compete next year.