Chapter 24: Discussion For Comeback

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Only the members of Fresh were called in by Big Hit Entertainment CEO Bang Sihyuk on discussion for their comeback to come in February.

Sumi bowed as Sihyuk came in, "Hello Sihyuk sunbae-nim." Ri-Lee and Eunhui bowed and said hello to the CEO. Sihyuk waved his hands for the girls to sit down, He looked at the girls, "You know why I called you girls right?" they all nodded. 

Sihyuk, "I got more information about Hailey and from what her parents told me, to treat her depression could take 6-8 months. Which means she'll probably won't be back in Korea until May, June, or July. And we can't afford to wait that long since we need to boost Fresh's popularity as well as Fresh Up's before we debut 6ACES and TWISTER this year as well as BTS's comeback."

Ri-Lee spoke up, "So are we just promoting as three sir or are you adding a new member?" they looked at the CEO for an answer. Sihyuk, "It is up to you girls actually. I know it'll be hard if one member was suddenly added with Hailey not here. The decision on that is up to you." 

Eunhui, "I don't think we should." they all looked at her. Sumi asked, "Why?" Eunhui sighed, "I mean I joined later after you girls debuted and I could see fans didn't like it, especially since it was right after Emily left." referring to the former member of the group. Eunhui continued, "I think we should just promote as three, though I know it will be hard. But to suddenly add a new member right after Flo unnie left and with Hailey not with us right now, I believe it would wrong."

Sihyuk sighed, "If you all agree on that then we can start preparations for your comeback right away."

Ri-Lee and Sumi looked at each other and nodded. Sumi, "We'll prepare for our comeback as three and then we'll wait for Hailey before we do another comeback." Sihyuk nodded, "Alright then girls I'll see you tomorrow to start preparing." they all nodded before going back to their dorm.