Chapter 21: New Song?

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

The Fresh Up girls were enjoying quality time in a practice room at Big Hit Entertainment (besides U-Mi, who was enjoying time with family in Japan). 

Pandora was listening to music with one earphone in her left ear. She then looked up at Sumi, "Congrats on going to KCON guys. I bet that will be exciting." she waved her phone showing the list of artists going to KCON. 

Ri-Lee pouted, "I wish you and U-Mi unnie could come Pandora unnie." Sumi nodded, "It would have been nice if we could all go." 

Pandora nodded, "But sadly its only kpop you know. If we could perform our Japanese songs that would be fantastic." Flo nodded from her seat in between Pandora and Hailey, "Maybe we should look up JCON things." she giggled. The other members laughed to. Hailey even showed a slight smile to show her happiness. 

Just then their recorder unnie and oppa came in. Fresh Up got up and bowed. Sumi looked up, "Hello unnie and oppa. Is there something wrong?" 

Recorder unnie shook her head as she and recorder oppa sat in their seats, "We want you, Fresh to record a song." everyone looked shocked. Ri-Lee was the first to get to her senses, "A new song? But I thought we were just preparing for KCON?" 

Both recorders explained that they wanted Fresh to record another song before KCON to show another side of Fresh. So the girls got started to record right away, with Pandora watching and listening to each and every voice.