Chapter 7: Shopping

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Five of the members stayed in Japan, while two of the members left for Seoul and to return to Japan later on. That's right; Sumi and Ri-Lee left for Seoul to get they're diplomas for graduating high school, while the other members stayed in Japan and to have a relaxed day before those girls return. Manager Oppa returned with Sumi and Ri-Lee to Seoul and the rest stayed at U-Mi's family place. The other members loved staying at U-Mi's place, and her family was very nice in taking all five of the other members. Right now the members were out and touring Tokyo, with U-Mi as their guide. 

Hailey, who had her arms around Flo's arm pointed to the sky, "Unni! Look at those birds." she smiled as she watched the birds fly in the clear blue sky. Flo smiled, "Yes my little girl. They are very pretty." she had to tug the younger one to catch up with the others. Flo was in charge of the girls until Sumi's return; so she didn't want to lose sight of any of them. 

The others were looking at oil paper umbrellas, and they were all amazed. Flo and Hailey managed to catch up with the others as they stared at the umbrellas. Flo sighed, "You girls have to stay with me because I'm charge of all of you." Emily looked at  Flo, "Sorry Unni. Its exciting you know?" Emily was jumping in the air. Flo nodded and just watched the others. Pandora opened one of the umbrellas, "This is so pretty." she turned it so she could see the design. U-Mi looked at it and smiled, "It is pretty. You should buy it." Pandora nodded and closed it back up, "But I don't have room in my suitcase for it." U-Mi shook her head, "Don't worry about that. My mom can send it to you through the mail, so you don't have to worry about it." Pandora's eyes widen, "Really? She can do that?" U-Mi nodded. Pandora got excited and went to the cashier to ask to buy it. After Pandora bought the umbrella, the girls moved on and looked at the other stalls.

The other members were so excited to be walking around Japan, that before they knew it, it was past noon. So they decided to get some food and walk back to U-Mi's place. As they walked home they got ikayaki and kushikatsu.

Ikayaki:  Kushikatsu: 

The members found it quite good; though it took others longer then others to get used to the food here. Flo was currently eating a ikayaki, when someone came from behind and took a bite of her food. She turned to see Emily chewing what was in , "Yah! You sneaky girl." Emily gigged and ran away to Pandora, who was under her new bought umbrella. Hailey was with U-Mi, eating some kushikatsu, and enjoying ever moment of the food. 

As soon as they got back to U-Mi's place, they all relaxed and went in the living room to enjoy the TV. A little while of watching TV, Flo called everyone to attention and waved her phone so they would look. Emily looked over, as she was sitting on the other side of the living room, "What is it Flo Unni?", Hailey was next to her and was drinking water, "Is everything okay?" Flo nodded, "Sumi and Ri-Lee graduated as of right now. They sent photos." all the members gathered together to look at Flo's phone. Pandora clapped, "It looks like they had fun." U-Mi nodded, "Congrats to them." Hailey smiled, "We have to celebrate when they get back! Have a little party." the members agreed and started to organize the party when Sumi and Ri-Lee came back.