Chapter 1: Pre-Debut

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

There was music bouncing off the walls in a practice room. Seven girls were practicing in Big Hit Entertainment; dancing to their debut song. After the music was done, the girls smiled at each other. Their dance instructor, who taught them all their moves for every song in their album nodded, "Great job girls." he smiled at the girls who were hugging each other in happiness. All the members sat down the wooden floor; their dance instructor looked at all of the, "I wish you good luck on your debut in Japan." the members of Fresh Up bowed to him and all said, "Thank you for training us."; he smiled and walked out of the practice room.

"Yah Ri-Lee, did you take your medication yet?" the oldest in the group, Flo asked their lead vocalist&lead dancer. Ri-Lee looked at Flo, "Yes unni; right now." she had her pills in one hand, and water bottle in another, before swallowing the pills, and drinking her water. A girl with wavy, brown hair looked at Ri-Lee, "Unni we can't have you missing even one day." Ri-Lee looked at the girl, "Yes I know Emily. I hear enough nagging." 

The reason Ri-Lee had to take pills everyday was due to her medical problems. So every member worried about Ri-Lee because of that, and doing a full showcase could risk it, but of course Ri-Lee said she was fine and will pull through it. A blond haired girl was drinking water and added, "Plus we don't need to hear from Chanyeol and yelling at us from you not taking your pill." Flo rolled her eyes, "We wouldn't hear the end of it." the other members laughed and gigged. 

Suddenly one of the other members shouted, "My umma texted me!" Another member with a hat looked over, "Is it your parents Hailey?" the youngest nodded and replied back, "Yes Pandora unni. They wish everyone in Fresh Up good luck on the showcase this weekend and hope it'll be a great success!" Fresh Up's leader was laying down on her stomach, "Well Hailey, Fresh Up will be a success." Hailey smiled at first but then it changed to a worried face. U-Mi went to the maknae, "What's wrong?" Hailey looked at U-Mi; "During the showcase this weekend I'm afraid of forgetting my parts, and even a whole song." Ri-Lee wasn't the the only one with a medical problem; though Ri-Lee's is physical; Hailey's is mental. Hailey forgets things very easily and can't comprehend things as fast as the others can. U-Mi hugged Hailey, "You'll do fine, or why wouldn't the company pick you for the group? They believe you will make a good addition to this group, and they are right." 

Emily went over to them, "Yeah maknae. Don't give up just yet, we'll be there through the whole thing." Hailey smiled before huggined U-Mi and Emily. Sumi got up from her stomach and onto her feet, "We have a showcase this weekend; and we can't disappoint our fans." their leader spoke with confidence, that's what everyone liked about Sumi, she takes charge of the situation. Flo nodded, "Their looking forward to our debut, can't disappoint them now can we?" Pandora shook her head, "Lets do our best out there this weekend!" Ri-Lee added, "For Fresh Up!" the others cheered before hearing a knock on the door. Everyone looked at the door but no one moved. The knocking came again; Hailey got up, "I got it unnis!" she stood up and ran to the door before opening it. 

Hailey screamed in happiness and hugged a person walking in, the others looked to see BTS walk through the door. Hailey was hugging Jungkook, who hugged her back also. Sumi being the leader went to them and bowed to BTS. The others got up to greet them, Emily ran to V, "Oppa!" V hugged Emily, "Hey little sis. Congrats." after that they interacted with each other. 

Sumi went to V and bowed a little. V waved his hands, "Don't have to bow with me Sumi." he smiled. Sumi smiled back and leaned against the practice wall with him, "Thank you for supporting us." V giggled, "Why wouldn't we?" they looked at each other, eye to eye; before Sumi pinched V's cheeks, "You better." she gigged before letting go.

Flo and Jin were on the other side of the practice room, watching their members talk to each other. Jin had a arm around Flo; none of them were award with it because they do it all the time, and their members got used to it. Flo smiled at her fellow members; Jin looked at her, "So you guys are debuting this weekend huh?" Flo nodded, "Yes we are. To bad it wasn't a Korean music stage first, but I'm not complaining since we finally get to debut." Jin, "You waited for 5 years. You deserve it." Flo looked at Jin, "Five years was my limit." Jin nodded and knew what Flo meant.

Ri-Lee was sitting on the floor with J-Hope right next to her, hip to hip. J-Hope looked at the pale Ri-Lee, "Did you take your medicine?" Ri-Lee nodded, "Of course. I had enough nagging from my members already." J-Hope laughed, "They just worry about you." Ri-Lee drank some of her water, "I know but they don't just have to worry about me." Ri-Lee looked at J-Hope and sighed; J-Hope hugged her, "Soon. Just waiting." Ri-Lee nodded.

Hailey and Jungkook were talking nonstop in a corner of the room. Jungkook, "I saw you and the rest practice Bang!. Its a good song." Hailey smiled wide, "Thank you." Jungkook couldn't resist and hugged Hailey, who took it. 

Pandora approached Rap Monster slowly, feeling a little uneasy talking to him. Rap Monster saw Pandora, "Hey..." Pandora looked at him, "Hey to you too." Rap Monster looked at her, "Congrats on your debut." Pandora smiled a little, "Thanks. Good luck on your comeback." Rap Monster even put on a smile.

Emily and Jimin were talking like if they were brother sister. But it seemed like a bit more when Jimin put a arm around her.

U-Mi and Suga; the long life friends talked to each other in the middle of the room. Suga, "Even though I can't understand full Japanese, or any really, that was daebak!" U-Mi nodded her thanks, "I'm glad BTS love the songs." Suga, "More then love it, feel it." 

Fresh Up and Bangtan Boys talked for a while before it was getting really late. They all said goodbyes to each other before going separate ways.

*********************

Author Notes:

Just a intro~ And since LeeEunBin has been deactivated; Emily will leave the group after the groups showcase.