Chapter 5~ Showcase: Part 1

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Today was the day; Fresh Up's showcase in front of many Japanese fans. The members went down to the stage area early to get their makeup and hair done; and also discuss the song list and get their clothes ready for the show. The coordinators made sure all the members knew the schedule by heart; testing the members constantly through the hours till they all got it. The members knew Hailey was exploding in the inside since she was the last one to get the full schedule memorized. But she got it in no time and the members were proud of her. 

Then their main designer called them to show them which outfits go for what songs, some outfits being used more the once:

Intro,  Bang!, and Super y:  Nobody:  
Listen To My Heart:  Ready To Love:  
Bo Peep Bo Peep:  French Kiss:  Almost:  
 Keep Out, Gimme Love, and Rip Off:  Umbrella: 

That was a lot of changing to do during the showcase, but the girls won't mind because its for their fans, and even all the members loved these outfits; even Fresh Up's "Fashion Queen" Emily agreed on the clothes. The girls stood on the stage and imagine this filled with tons of people later on tonight. Sumi smiled and turned to the girls, "This is it girls. Tonight is the night." Flo looked at the girls; "Everyone worked very hard to where they are now." Ri-Lee nodded, "But you worked the hardest Flo Unni." the others nodded. Flo smiled; "We worked hard together. Getting here isn't easy." Emily smiled wide, "We'll do our best because of the fabulously awesome clothes the designers brought over." everyone laughed at Emily's comment. U-Mi took a breath and breathed out, "My parents and family are coming so I'm excited for that." Pandora who was next to U-Mi looked at her, "And what about your friends?" U-Mi nodded, "Some are planning to come as well." the members were happy for U-Mi. 

The only one not happy was Hailey; who was freaking out about the showcase. The first one to notice was Flo; who went to the maknae and hugged her, "What's wrong little one?" Hailey smiled slightly to Flo, as she was the closest to the the oldest in the group, Hailey felt more comfortable. Hailey gulped, "I'm excited. I'm just worried you know." the members knew what Hailey was talking about. They also knew their maknae would be embarrassed if she forgot her parts during the showcase in front of many fans. The members did a group hug and Ri-Lee spoke first, "Don't worry Hailey, we got your back no matter what happens." Sumi nodded and smiled, "We'll get through this showcase together." Hailey smiled; knowing her members got her back. She nodded and that made everyone smile. Their Manager Oppa was calling the girls to get ready for the show, so they all let go of the group hug and all ran to the back to get ready for the show.

****************************

The time for the showcase was in a few minutes. Fresh Up was getting ready to to go onstage in five minutes; all of them were nervous and had butterflies in their stomachs like crazy. Right now the members watched many people come in with; signs that had the group's name on it and some signs with individual names, and also with their fanclub name and their fanclub colors as well(glow sticks, lit up boards, hats, etc). The girls were happy see so many fans supporting them, even though they are just debuting now. Ri-Lee trembled a little; "There are so many people." Emily nodded, "For once I'm petrified." Flo giggled, "We'll do fine." U-Mi had a fist in the air, "We got this girls." Pandora nodded, "As one whole group." Hailey smiled and did a small, "Fighting."

Sumi loved her members enthusiasm and gathered the members together before they went onstage. They all huddle in a circle and Sumi spoke as leader, "We worked hard together to get to where we are. Some more then others but we manage to get here." the members nodded and agreed to their leader's words. "Also we stuck together through thick and strong through the many tough stages during training. But now have fans supporting us and hopefully more to come. Lets give our best onstage." she took a breath, "One, two, three." on three everyone shouted, "We stay strong, we are Fresh Up!" the girls put their hands up in the air together. They all hugged each other before a coordinator called them onstage, where it was pitch dark to get into place; they could hear their fans yells for them. The music started and the show officially started:

Intro+Bang!

The members felt excited and hyped up during the performance, and the fans seemed to enjoy it through they're cheers. At the end the crowd cheered like crazy, and the members couldn't be more excited. The members went to the front and bowed to their fans, who still cheered for Fresh Up. 

After the crowd died down, Sumi introduced the group in Japanese, "Hello we are.." the members said together, "Fresh Up!" the crowd cheered again. Sumi, "Lets introduce each other individually, starting with our oldest." she pointed to her right, and all the way at the end was Flo. The crowd clapped for Flo who bowed, "Hello. My name is Flo. I'm the 'F' of the group, I am the oldest as Sumi said and I'm basically the mother of the group." she smiled and told the next person to go. The next person to go was Hailey; she spoke in the mike, "Hello. My name is Hailey... I am the 'H' of the group, and I'm the maknae of the group." she bowed. The crowd found Hailey to be cute.

Next to go was Emily, she bowed to the crowd; "Hello I am Emily, the 'E' of the group and your main and awesome dancer." she winked to the crowd and they cheered. Pandora went next; "Hello my name is Pandora. I am the 'P' of the group and I'm your hip-hop rapper." she put a v in front of her face. Sumi went next, "Hello everyone. I am Sumi, the 'S' of the group and Fresh Up's leader." she bowed again. Second to last was U-Mi; she bowed like the others, "Hello. My name is U-Mi and I'm the 'U' of the group. I'm Fresh Up's lead rapper; and also I'm happy to be back home." she waved to the people. They cheered loudly for U-Mi before moving onto Ri-Lee. Ri-Lee bowed, "Hello Freshies. I am Ri-Lee and the 'R' of the group. I'm your lead vocal who hopes you will love Fresh Up." after everyone was introducing themselves Sumi talked again, "Thank you for coming to our showcase. Next we we want to perform to you, "Super y." " the crowd clapped as the members got into place.

Super y
(Pretend that they have "Bang!" clothes on)

The lights dimmed down after the performance; everyone went offstage to get ready for the next song, except U-Mi and Flo. The lights turned back on and the crowd cheered for more. Flo waved to the crowd, "Hows everyone doing tonight?" the crowd cheered and some shouted good responses. Flo, "Excellent because the other members are getting ready to perform "Nobody" to you." their fans waved signs and whistled. U-Mi joined in; "That's right. The five wonderful ladies backstage will get ready for you folks tonight." they started to shout the members names that were not on the stage. Flo smiled, "Yes in a few minutes they will come out." Flo looked on the corner of her eye to see the coordinator giving her the signal that the other members were ready. Flo nodded and gave the signal to U-Mi, who was talking to the fans. U-Mi nodded, "It seems the ladies are ready. Cheer them on everyone!" the crowd did. When Flo and U-Mi went offstage, the other members went on.

Nobody

Once again the crowd cheered for the girls as the performance ended. Next was U-Mi's solo. U-Mi was waiting backstage as she was nervous going solo for the first time, but she'll do it for Fresh Up. As soon as "Nobody" ended, the five girls who performed came offstage and whispered U-Mi good lucks, fightings!, and so much more that helped U-Mi feel more confident. U-Mi rushed to get ready onstage as they introduced her. The music went on and U-Mi was ready.

Listen To My Heart

The fans loved U-Mi's performance at the end because they kept clapping. U-Mi bowed to the fans before the lights dimmed out. U-Mi went backstage to the others who clapped for her. In the background, a announcer was telling the crowd of a break so the members could change, and that they could change the stage. 

***********************

Author Notes: First part done, phew. Hope it was good