allkpop~Sumi's 19th Birthday

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ's Sumi celebrates her birthday
May 8, 2014 @ 1:50 am
after-school-bang-japan-3.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by cookies
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
647
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

 ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ had something to celebrate as it is May 8th in Korea.

SEE ALSO: Full MV for  ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ debut song; Bang! and also full album released

May 8th celebrates ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ​ leader's birthday Sumi who has turned 19(20 in Korea). We all know that ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ has a lot of May birthdays, and Sumi is the first May birthday for the group. The leader of the group turned 19 and was celebrated through a secret camera.

The secret camera shows the maknae Hailey getting frustrated and rushes out in tears. The other members try to comfort boy Hailey and Sumi, who was stressing over the situation. Then Flo and Hailey come in with the cake as well as label mates BTS. After tears were spilled and the rest of the night was enjoyed with cake and good food. Even Sumi left this message on her twitter and Instagram.

"I want to thank the members of ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ and BTS oppas for surprising me with this little birthday surprise. Though it was a secret camera I appreciate the way my 19th(20th) birthday was celebrated. Lets enjoy more upcoming birthdays to come and thank you guys again~."

The secret camera was a success for the girls of ҒЯЄƧĦ ƲƤ and for BTS who joined in the fun. With more May birthdays coming for the group we sure hope to see more success with secret cameras. 

The girls are now preparing for their first Japan comeback and their first comeback ever since debut. They have already released teaser photos for their comeback and have yet to release a teaser video or details of their album. So check back into allkpop for details and congratulations to Sumi for turning 19(20 in Korea).

 

TAGS
BTS
Sumi
FRESH
FRESH UP