Chapter 23: What To Do?

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

The members of both FRESH and FRESH UP were in a practice room in Big Hit Entertainment. Still in a state of shock after Flo left just a few days ago, unknowing what to do.

Sumi didn't know what to say to her girls, but she was the leader of the group. All she could do was side hug Hailey who hadn't spoken a word since Flo left the group. The company forced all the members to go to the hospital to get a mental check. Everyone was alright in the mind set but Hailey. Right there and then she was diagnose with depression. And that was proven when Hailey didn't eat or sleep much afterwards. 

Sumi hugged Hailey harder just thinking about it.

Someone touched Sumi's shoulder, she looked up and saw Pandora. Pandora then looked at the dazed Hailey and then looked back at Sumi, "You can talk to us you know that Sumi?" Sumi nodded, "Of course Pandora unnie but.." she trailed off as she looked at Hailey.  Pandora put a hand on Sumi's shoulder and just looked at her with a sad look. 

Ri-Lee came over and bended down and not saying a word. Just then U-Mi and Eunhui entered the practice room. U-Mi nodded, signaling that the CEO wanted to talk to them. Sumi nodded back and looked at Hailey who was still dazed. Pandora lifted Hailey and helped guide her out the door. 

Sumi lead the group to Bang Si-Hyuk's office. She opened the door and let the other members into the office before closing the door. Bang Si-Hyuk spoke, "We all know about the recent events right?" they all nodded despite hating it. "I would like Hailey to step out for a moment." he looked at the still dazed Hailey who didn't even look or seem responsive. The other members didn't seem alright with this decision but their Manager Oppa would stay with Hailey while the others talked. They agreed and Manager Oppa lead Hailey out of the room. 

Bang Si-Hyuk tok a breath in and out, "We, referring to me and Hailey's parents have decided to send her back to Hawaii to heal and to send her to the hospital for rehabilitation." 

The other members were shocked. U-Mi was the first to speak, "When was this discussed?"

He sighed, "Right when Flo left." Sumi stood up, "But why send her to Hawaii? Away from us?" 

He sighed again, "We thought it would be better to send Hailey to her birth home, away from the stress of fans, the kpop base you know. And to where her best friends are." the others sighed and knew it was the best for their maknae. Eunhui thought and spoke, "But why doesn't Hailey know yet?" 

He spoke right away, "We thought it would be best for her to know after you did to calm her if she panics." Ri-Lee, "When does she leave?"

"She leaves tomorrow. Her mom flew in and is coming to pick her up today." the members thought it was to early for her to leave but the sooner she left the sooner she would heal. 

Sumi sighed and looked at the others for the approval, they nodded and that was that.

Hailey did leave the next morning for Hawaii and the members would miss her until she came back.