Chapter 33: What To Do Next

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

After U-Mi, Eunhui, and Sumi left officially, their CEO Bang Si Hyuk called Fayth, Ri-Lee, and Pandora into his office for an important meeting. But with his meeting it good end bad or good.

The three entered and bowed to Sihyuk. He nodded, "Come in girls, take a seat." they took their seats and waited for him to talk, which he got to right away. Sihyuk, "Well after this... situation we have to decide what to do next. With three of you girls gone within this year, I'm not sure how to move forward. What do you think?"

All three of them were quiet until Ri-Lee spoke up, "Let's restart, but with a comeback in Japan instead. I mean since we debuted in Japan first and we haven't seen our Japanese fans since 'A' back in June."

Sihyuk, "Do you think that's a good move? With only three of you?" Ri-Lee was quiet.

Fayth though also spoke up, "Well since 'Mamma Mia' was popular in Korea and even a lot of Japanese fans liked it, why don't we make a Japanese version and promote that instead of making a new song?"

Sihyuk, "'Mamma Mia' is a dance formation that needs four members and what I heard, Hailey is going to stay in Hawaii until she finishes her last school year in Hawaii. So that'll be a whole year until you would promote." he still went on, "And the total amount of members that left already is five! That is almost more members leaving then present."

Pandora looked at Ri-Lee and Fayth and then at Sihyuk, "Sunbaenim. Why don't we add one more just to make the group five members when Hailey returns. So we can promote 'Mamma Mia' in Japan with four members?"

Fayth and Ri-Lee looked at Sihyuk with hoping he would say yes. While Sihyuk closed his eyes and thought about it. He then breathed out and said, "Alright, but if this doesn't work we'll have to talk again about your future."

They nodded nervously, knowing what might happen if another member leaves. Sihyuk, "But we need to discuss another thing."

All three looked and Fayth asked, "What is that sunbaenim?"

Sihyuk, "To decide on a new leader." he left it plain and simple. Fayth, "Why not Ri-Lee? I mean because she is the original member of Fresh."

But Ri-Lee shook her head. Pandora pouted, "Why not Ri-Lee?"

Ri-Lee looked at all of them, "Because of my health. I don't want to let down the group when I'm really sick or if I'm sent to the hospital for some reason. I don't want to let you girls down."

Pandora, "What about you Fayth unnie?"

Fayth shook her head, "I don't deserve the leader role yet. I only just joined over a month ago. I think fans would like it if either you or Ri-Lee took the leadership role."

Sihyuk looked at Pandora, "So Pandora would you like to take the leader role?"

Pandora was a little bit of a shock since she didn't think she would be elected leader, "We-We-We'll seeing how Ri-Lee is thinking of the group as well as Fayth unnie, I'll be honored to take the leadership role."

Sihyuk smiled as did Fayth and Ri-Lee. Sihyuk nodded, "Good. Don't be afraid to ask Rap Monster for help as he leads  BTS well." Pandora nodded.

Sihyuk, "And I'll get right to it on looking up your new member so you girls can prepare as soon as possible. Remember girls don't mess up this big opportunity."