Chapter 12: Accident

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

After Fresh had their Korea debut stage the fans loved them and responded in good ways. Within the weekend they got responses to come on many variety shows. The girls of course were excited that this stage ended up being a good response from they're Korean fans, and even international fans who sent messages on Fresh&Fresh Up Facebook page. 

Now the girls were practicing the night before their next music stage on 'Inkigayo'. They went over the routine over and over again until Fresh's dance instructor was satisfied with the results. After long hours of practicing the girls night was over; and the girls laid out on the practice floor, completely exhausted. 

Sumi got up from lying down on the floor and looked at her member mates around her; "Tomorrow is another day girls." Flo looked at Sumi, "Another day to prove ourselves worthy."

Hailey who was by Flo nodded, "Aren't we supposed to be going on a variety show too?" Flo nodded and hugged the maknae. Hailey got comfortable before Flo talked back, "Yes my little girl we are supposed to go on a variety show. I think the day after we perform at 'Inkigayo'." Eunhui looked up form her phone, "Which variety show Sumi unnie?" they all looked at her. Sumi thought for a minute before answering, "I think Manager Oppa said 'Weekly Idol'." Eunhui clapped her hands, "I always watched that show. I better dress good for that day then." the others gigged at Eunhui's care for her appearance. After a few laughs Hailey started to look around. Flo noticed and asked the maknae, "What's wrong Hailey?" Hailey looked around the room, "Where's Ri-Lee unni?" that made them all stop and look around. 

Just as Sumi was about to tell the girls to look for her the door opened. Ri-Lee came in, and also with BTS in tow. The other Fresh members were going to ask Ri-Lee were she went, but got distracted by BTS. Before Fresh went to interact with BTS, Sumi went to J-Hope, "J-Hope oppa can you watch over Ri-Lee?" J-Hope nodded, "Sure but why?" Sumi waved her hands, "Don't worry about why, just make sure she is fine okay?" J-Hope nodded and shrugged, "Sure thing." Sumi nodded her thanks before walking away.

*******************

Flo and Jin were talking about their dongsaengs. Jin, "I'm sorry about Emily." Flo looked at Jin, "Don't need to apologize. Its not your fault she left. Fresh Up took time to accept that Emily left but we have adjusted. How's V?" Jin sighed and shook his head, "They are from the same family but V rarely gets calls from her and V's mom said she is so absorb into studying that she barely has time to go out with friends." he looked at the others in the practice room. Flo looked at the others as well, "Emily was always the one to study more then she could handle, but I hope she gets back into the industry." Jin nodded, "I hope so too."

Sumi was trying to break up the awkward atmosphere with V the best she could but knew it wasn't easy. So since it was like this Sumi decided to start the conversation, "V I know I know I shouldn't be saying this but Emily isn't gone from you." V looked at Sumi with a pained face, "You don't understand Sumi. She is my sister." Sumi looked at him with sympathy and touched his shoulder, "I know she is, as we do also think of her that way." V shook her hand off, "I'm sorry Sumi I just some time to think." he walked off and closed the door. Sumi sighed as she thought she failed. But Suga came from behind and put his hand on her shoulder, "Its not your fault Sumi." Sumi only nodded and put her head down.

Hailey and Jungkook were having a great time talking about BTS and Fresh alike. Hailey smiled as she started to fix Jungkook's hair, Jungkook smiled as well. Hailey grabbed a mirror and put it in front of Jungkook's face, "Jjang!" Jungkook took the mirror and looked at his hair, "That's really good Hailey. You should be a hair stylist for Fresh and Fresh Up." Hailey smiled, "You really think so?" Jungkook nodded, "You'll be daebak!" he put a thumbs up. They kept talking until Rap Monster came along and petted Hailey's hair, "How's my mini me?" he referred to Hailey. Hailey nodded, "I'm doing good oppa." Jungkook looked at his hyung, "Mini me?" Rap Mon nodded, "Yeah, Hailey is the groups main rapper so she my mini me." Jungkook laughed a little before shaking his head.

Eunhui approached Jimin, who was leaning against the wall. She bowed, "Hello my name is Eunhui." she lifted her head back up. Jimin only did a short bow, "Oh yeah. My name is Jimin." Eunhui nodded, "I heard about you and the others from my members." Jimin smiled, "Oh really?" Eunhui nodded and smiled, "Yes I have." Eunhui leaned on the wall with Jimin and they started talking and getting along.

After listening to Sumi's words, J-Hope watched over Ri-Lee like a hawk. For Ri-Lee though it was strange that J-Hope was watching over her. But she took her daily pills and J-Hope came next to her. Ri-Lee looked over to J-Hope, "Do you need something J-Hopa oppa?" J-Hope shook his head in a panic, "No no. Just following you know." Ri-Lee rolled her eyes and packed her things before they had to leave. Ri-Lee coughed a little, and that made J-Hope jump up towards her, "You okay?" Ri-Lee nodded, "Yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired from tonight's practice." J-Hope got Ri-Lee water, and she drank it.

********************

The next day was the girls second music stage, and it was on 'Inkigayo' this time. The girls of course were excited as fans were waiting for them. But most were worried about Ri-Lee; who caught a little cold overnight, but still wanted to perform. The other members were trying to tell her to rest and to not to perform this one stage, but she wouldn't listen. Right now Ri-Lee was lying down on the couch and not moving at all. Flo, being the motherly one was by Ri-Lee's side the whole time while they were backstage getting ready. Sumi came over as Flo was rubbing Ri-Lee's back. Sumi, "You shouldn't perform Ri-Lee. Its not to late to change your mind you know."

Ri-Lee looked at Sumi as she got up, "I'm fine Sumi. I just needed a few extra zzzz's." she stretched. Eunhui came over with tea, and Ri-Lee thanked Eunhui for it; "Don't worry about me Sumi. Once this performance is over I'll rest for the whole day like you said." Sumi sighed and nodded, "Fine but I expect you to keep your promise." Ri-Lee nodded. Hailey came over with bread, "Ri-Lee unnie. I know you can't eat anything because of your stomach, but this should help." Ri-Lee smiled as she took the bread, "Thanks Hailey." she ate the bread and smiled.

After getting ready it was Fresh's turn to take the stage. Ri-Lee was a bit dizzy as she walked so Manager Oppa helped her to the stage. As the girls took the stage the fans cheered for them. The girls took their positions and when the music started, the girls started to dance and sing. 

But as the music started to go and the girls danced, they all knew Ri-Lee was not okay and they needed to end this quickly. And then it happened; around where Hailey starts to sing suddenly Ri-Lee fainted onstage. The members didn't know what happened at first because they were in the front, but the fans gasped and screams stop them from dancing and singing and look to see Ri-Lee on the ground. The music in the background stopped after the girls stopped singing and dancing. Hailey and Sumi were the first ones to run to Ri-Lee. Hailey was crying as she was trying to get Ri-Lee up; "Ri-Lee unnie! Wake up!" Sumi looked around, "Flo unnie please grab Hailey." Flo nodded as she grabbed the maknae by her wrist and hugged her to try and calm her down. 

While they were on stage trying to block Ri-Lee from view, Eunhui went backstage to get Manager Oppa. A few seconds later both came out; Manager Oppa carried Ri-Lee on his back as the other members followed. Fresh got off the music stage and followed Manager Oppa. Then they all drove to the hospital to make sure Ri-Lee was okay. 

******************

Right when they got to the hospital the nurses made sure Ri-Lee was comfortable and attached to a IV before making sure her body was fine before letting the members in. The nurses came out what seemed like forever and told Manager Oppa and Fresh that Ri-Lee is fine but needs at least a few days of rest with no physical activity. Manager Oppa thanked her before letting the girls in and to see Ri-Lee, who was breathing just fine.