Chapter 20: Eunhui's Birthday

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

The girls of Fresh Up were still promoting 'A' with great success. Now the girls were at a Japan radio show and trying to celebrate Eunhui's birthday at the same time. The show started, but the girls had "missions" to do and had to go outside and do them. So the first two girls sent out were Flo and Pandora, to get the cake all ready for Eunhui. 

The DJ asked Eunhui a question, "What would you do if Fresh Up won number one on the music charts?" 

Eunhui thought about it, "Umm I think I would buy our fans ice cream during the summer since it gets hot." she smiled. The DJ asked the other members what they would do. 

Sumi said she would rap parts that Hailey would have. U-Mi said she'll make a video personal filled with pictures of both Fresh and Fresh Up for their fans. Hailey said she would show a y dance of any group. And then Ri-Lee said she would wear a dress to a TV show if the girls won number one as Fresh Up or Fresh. 

The DJ nodded, "That sounds like very good promises on which we all hope to see. But now we have a special announcement." the girls knew the special announcement, but Eunhui. The DJ smiled wide, "We have a birthday celebrating today. It is Eunhui's birthday." he clapped, along with the other members as Flo and Pandora came in with the cake and started to sing "Happy Birthday" in Japanese. 

Eunhui was of course shocked that the members would be celebrating her birthday live on a radio show. Ice cream cake and a simple sketchbook for Eunhui to draw in.

 

****************

Please check this out
LINK