Locked Away

Seventeen

Tiffany paced around her room trying to think of how they were going to get Taeyeon back safely. Taeyeon sat on Tiffany’s bed exhausted from all the use of her power. Taeyeon looked to Tiffany and felt safe with her, Taeyeon grinned thinking about how Tiffany had saved her.

                “Why didn’t you kill me” Taeyeon asked thinking aloud.

                “I think the government is planning something” Tiffany said as she scratched her head. Taeyeon loved the way Tiffany’s red hair was always perfect, even when the other girl thought it was messy. Tiffany snapped her fingers causing a spark which startled Taeyeon. “Maybe they don’t want us to know because you’re one of us? But that makes no sense we’ve killed you guy’s before” Tiffany messed up her hair, and Taeyeon began to think too. Just then Jessica entered the room, noticing the girl sitting on Tiffany’s bed. Jessica created a sharp piece of ice holding it up for the girl to see.

                “Tiffany why did you bring her here?” Jessica glared at Taeyeon.

                “Jessi drop the weapon, she saved me the other night. She’s not used to this; there are more important things to worry about. Like how I think more people Taeyeon lives with are going to invade, also what is up with the government not telling us” Tiffany said trying to change Jessica mind into thinking smartly about the situation.

                “Who’s Taeyeon” Jessica never failed to miss the important parts of a sentence.

                “That’s Taeyeon” Tiffany yelled pointing towards the now confused Taeyeon. Jessica looked at Taeyeon confused as to what power the girl might have, Tiffany took this time to melt the ice in Jessicas hand.  “Taeyeon this is Jessica, she’ll help you if you promise to make the others call off the attack.” Tiffany pleaded with Taeyeon. Taeyeon knew the attack should not go through but it was going to be hard to convince the others of this.

                “What power do you have” Jessica asked still stuck on that thought, Taeyeon faded away shocking Jessica.

                “Jessica you lead Taeyeon back to the forest. You will protect her more than I can, I’ll go find Seohyun and tell her about the plan.” Tiffany said, as Jessica rolled her eyes and agreed. “Thanks Jessi.”

 

Soehyun ran down the street trying to find sign of the girl, she didn’t want the girl to come to death by the officials she knew how cruel they would treat her. Yoona grabbed Seohyun’s wrist, turning her around.

                “Stop, the officials are all over this city if they find you. You know you will die too” Yoona said seriously.  Seohyun please don’t cause your own death. Seohyun let her power slip hearing the worries of Yoona, by now Seohyun accepted her death but it didn’t seem right ending it like this. Yoona felt a hand on her shoulder as she looked and found a higher up standing with a proud smile.

                “Good job Im the president will be proud of you” He smiled at Yoona, as two more officials grabbed Seohyun’s arm. Yoona looked at Seohyun hoping she didn’t misunderstand this situation. Seohyun let a tear escape, she needed to stop being so trusting.

They threw Seohyun into an enclosed room with on single light. Seohyun now had a cut on her forehead from someone whacking her head off the doorframe to get her into the room. She groaned in pain as she heard the door open again, and there she saw the man who shared her blood.

                “You dare to defy me? You wouldn’t even be alive if it wasn’t for me, and you won’t be alive for long. Trust me when I say the weapon you’ve been will be recovered, and the end of all you monsters will come.” He smiled at Seohyun.

                “I’ve gotten rid of the files”

                “Trust me when I say I’m smarter than intrusting all the work on you” He smiled as he walked towards the terrified girl. Seohyun was great at never showing her emotions, so she tried to keep her strong body language. “Goodbye” He laughed slapping her across her cheek, Seohyun stayed in the same spot shocked. “Your friends death is on your head” He slammed the door as he walked out. Her worst fears had been true; he was planning on eliminating the elites. The worst of knowing this, was she could help or do anything. 

Short chapter today because I have to get ready for christmas eve parties. :D merry christmas, beautiful people~

-undercovermusic.