Rolling

Seventeen

Seohyun smiled in relief as Yoona walked through the door. Yoona rushed to Seohyun’s side worried about how the girl had called so suddenly.

                “Don’t worry Yoona, they’re only coming to see you” Seohyun smiled trying to ease the look she saw in Yoona’s eyes. Yoona wrapped her arms around Seohyun trying not to squeeze the girl too tightly.

                “Seohyun, I found Tiffany she’s safe.” Yoona sighed still hugging the girl. To be honest Yoona wasn’t hugging Seohyun because she thought Seohyun was scared of the officials that were coming. No she was hugging her because Yoona herself was scared. “How can I make sure your safe?” Yoona asked as she parted from Seohyun sincerely worrying for the girl. “They probably know I faked the death notice” Yoona’s thoughts began to race. “Hurry grab clothes” Yoona instructed Seohyun as she herself ran to find a suitcase. Seohyun grabbed as much as she could, she wasn’t exactly sure what Yoona was looking for.

                “Is this good enough?” Seohyun said a she held up two piles of neatly folded clothes, Yoona smiled as she opened the suit case.

                “Get in”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Were going somewhere it’s safe” Yoona said as she noticed Seohyun turn towards the door, Yoona knew by the look Seohyun had heard them coming. Seohyun climbed into the cramped space as Yoona kept muttering sorry as she zippered it almost shut. Yoona opened the door hoping to miss the officials that were on the way up, but with her luck she ran right into them.

                “Yoona where are you heading?” They questioned her as they looked at the bag.

                “Remember I told you guys my parents birthday, I’m going to visit them. Why are you guys here anyway, I heard your message but you never really said” Yoona lied better than she expected.

                “Ahh yes we just came to check up on something”

                “Something?”

                “Don’t worry we won’t hold you up any longer, we’ll handle it for you. We both know what kind of person you are, and we are sure this is just a misunderstanding. What a fun time” Yoona’s coworkers smiled as the waved goodbye to the girl.

 

Yoona pulled the heavy suitcase into the café that she knew held Jessica. She walked to the counter struggling now with pulling the bag. Yuri saw her and ran to her side, helping her to get into the kitchen where they could talk.

                “Why are you here, I thought you wouldn’t tell us anymore?” Yuri asked trying to hide the Jessica that was crouching behind the counter top at the back of the kitchen. Seohyun kicked the suitcase wanting to know what the hell was going on. She mentally cursed herself wondering how she ended up in this situation seeing as she was supposed to be the smart one. Yuri watched as a hand emerged from the little hole where Yoona hadn’t zippered it all the way. Yoona and Yuri stood watching as the suitcase gave birth to Seohyun. Seohyun carefully patted down her messy hair trying to regain some of her persona of being professional. Jessica stood up when she saw the girl quickly running in for a hug, which took Seohyun by surprize.

                “Yuri right?” Yoona tried to remember the other girl’s name, although she wasn’t quite sure.

                “Yes that’s me” Yuri said as she focused on the hug that was still going on.

                “Do you have a suitcase; you and Jessica are coming with me.”

                “What are you planning Yoona” Jessica and Seohyun said at the same time, Jessica glared at Seohyun knowing what she had just done.

                “We’re going to go talk to Tiffany, we need to buy sometime before President Seo does anything to rash”

                “Wait what’s happening now, wait what Tiffany? She’s alive.” Jessica asked as her thoughts seemed to have no fully caught up yet. Seohyun whispered to whole situation to Jessica with some help by reading Yoona’s mind. Seohyun was angry that Yoona hadn’t told her the extent of the threat President Seo had thought, but she knew that wasn’t important right now.

                “Jessica I’m sorry, but can you get in this container” Yuri motioned to a container with wheels, it was slightly bigger than the suitcase that Seohyun had to stuff herself into but Jessica wanted no part in it.

                “Yuri you use that for transporting your goods for deliveries imagine how dirty it is”

                “Jessica come on”

                “Why do you even believe Yoona anyway, I mean it’s not like you even know what’s happening. This could all be a lie but your still believing it crazy talk actually” Jessica began to ramble trying to get out of going into the stupid dirty box. Yuri leaned forward capturing her lips, which certainly kept Jessica quiet.

                “I trust that she knows how to keep you safe. I just want you to be safe, it seems like something bad will happen based on the reactions everyone has. I don’t need to know the details; I’m just going to be by you, to make sure you’re safe. Okay Jessica?” 

 

When i'm sleepy i get really sarcastic, i hope nothing was too out of nowhere i just need to get the plan rolling THEY ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER TO DO THIS RIGHT?! i'm not happy with this chapter, but hey the next will be better, this is more of a fluff to make the story fall into the right place. I havent' slept yet, so don't judge me if there is any mistakes. 

-undercovermusic