How Are You Alive

Seventeen

President Seo turned towards the leading scientist in charge of the chemical that was held in the vile he had so proudly displayed.

                “Have you found a way for it only to affect those who have undergone the injections?” He asked as he noticed everyone’s nervous attitudes.

                “Sir we assure you it shouldn’t have any major affects on the general population of Seventeen. Just the elites and those monsters who threaten the safety of our well run city. I suppose you could say it will react with the mutated genes that we have been able to produce within them. It should be relatively painless although some of the test subjects showed to have some pain” The scientist bowed showing respect to what the President had done for the city. President smiled patting the scientist on the back with a chuckle.

                “Run one final test; also get everything prepared for the release of the chemical.” He smiled as he dismissed himself, in just a few days no one would ever know of his biggest mistake.

 

Taeyeon sat in the look out that Sooyoung had made her set up, she sighed as she noticed Tiffany was a sleep in the corner of the tight space. She groaned as she kept her eyes towards the city.

                “Stupid fire hwang” She cursed under her breath as she leaned on the edge of the little window she was looking out of.

                “What did you way?” Taeyeon looked back to see Tiffany holding one eye open. Taeyeon smiled awkwardly as she shrugged turning away from the unpredictable Tiffany.

                “Stupid” Tiffany whispered in Taeyeon’s ear, Taeyeon jumped back startled when had Tiffany become so close to her. Tiffany glared at Taeyeon who was now red in the face. Taeyeon closed her eyes and disappeared from Tiffanys sight. Tiffany squinted her eyes trying to find Taeyeon then mentally cursed herself how was she going to see someone who’s invisible? “Kim Taeyeon, stop hiding from me or I’m going to…” Tiffany paused for a second thinking of what would be bad for Taeyeon.

                “Boo” Taeyeon smiled in front of the still in thought girl. Tiffany looked at Taeyeons eyes, as Taeyeons smile softened. Taeyeon gulped feeling nervous as she studied Tiffany’s face which Taeyeon felt was flawless. Tiffany was now looking passed the dumb looking girl, as she noticed a familiar face heading towards the edge of the woods that surrounded the city. Tiffany walked passed Taeyeon climbing down the ladder of the lookout as she rushed towards where the girl was.

 

Yoona walked towards the edge of the woods surveying the area for the government. She sighed as she tucked her hands in her pockets. She really didn’t care for the job anymore; she strolled along the side of the forest taking in the fresh air. Suddenly she felt someone pull her into the forest slamming her up against a tree. Yoona opened her eyes and saw no one; she sat on the ground holding her wrist that had taken most of the hit.

                “You stay there I’ll handle this.”

                “Taeyeon!”

                “Hwang this is not the time, you’re going to get everyone killed stay!” Yoona heard two voices yelling in the distance. Yoona pushed herself from the ground using the tree to steady her. She closed her eyes preparing her for what might happen, she opened her eyes to see a girl standing in front of her. The girl was shorter than her, and if Yoona was being honest she was quite cute.            

                “Uhm you’re Yoona right?” The girl stuttered, as Yoona tilted her head slightly confused.

                “I’m sorry I’m not sure how you would know me” She said holding her wrist turning away from the girl. She heard a crack and turned to where the girl was and saw she was gone. She turned back to walk out of the forest but was greeted by the same girl.

                “I suggest you stay and talk to me” The girl clenched her fist seemly glaring off into the distance. Yoona looked behind her to see if there was someone there. Yoona now took back her initial thought on that this girl was cute, this girl was definitely crazy. “uhmmmm Seohyun! That’s it Seohyun, what happened to her” The girl asked but this just confused Yoona more.

                “I’m not sure what you’re talking about” Yoona scratched the back of her neck; she honestly didn’t remember this girl.

                “Yoona” The confused girl turned around to see the familiar red head. Yoona looked at her in disbelief, how was she here, how could she still be alive.

                “Tiffany what did I say!”

                “Taeyeon shut up” Tiffany glared at the girl Yoona was still confused about. Yoona held her wrist as she walked towards the angry Tiffany.

                “Tiffany, how are you alive?” she asked walking closer with a strange look on her face. Taeyeon grabbed Yoona’s wrist holding her back from Tiffany.

                “Don’t go any closer stay at a distance” Taeyeon tried to glare at Yoona keeping her grip. Yoona sighed allowing the girl to hold her still.

                “Of course I’m alive, the only reason I’m stuck her is because they brought me here and I told them I thought something big was going to happen.”

                “Tiffany, they’re dead. I managed to save Seohyun, and I made contact with Jessica. But everyone else, I’m sorry but they’re gone” Yoona broke her wrist away from Taeyeon, Taeyeon was now confused she had never seen a really upset Tiffany. Tiffany’s eyes changed; as they started to water Taeyeon looked away. As the tears rolled down Tiffany’s cheeks they quickly turned to steam, she swallowed trying to hold back the tears that kept pushing. She remembered the twins and how they had always comforted her when Jessica blew up at her. She remember all the times everyone was together, the whole group of them was the only reason Tiffany stayed sane for that long. Taeyeon blinked holding back her tears as she walked over to the still over heating girl. She grabbed Tiffany’s hand clenched her eyes from the burning feeling. Tiffany looked and saw Taeyeon smiling up at her.

                “I should get going, I I’ll try to tell you more. I’m not sure how much I will be able too, thank you for being alive really thank you. Seohyun will be happy.” Yoona smiled getting ready to walk away.

                “Taeyeon why did you bring an official into our territory?” Sooyoung walked up crossing her arms.  

haha, well hello~ Tadddaaaa how long should this story be? What do you think would happen. Hmmm i'm still not really sure~ i know where i want the story to go and it's going there i just want there to be enough stuff that the readers enjoy~!  http://youtu.be/XjMRnoNKFn4 < enjoy this song <3

-undercovermusic

(again i was to lazy to re-read meeeh it can't be that bad.)