Long Night

Seventeen

Tiffany woke up looking at a worried Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon smiled lightly sitting on the edge of the bed; Tiffany sat up holding her head. She tucked her hair behind her ear trying to recall the events that led to her being back at Taeyeon’s house.

                “” Tiffany muttered under her breath as she was hit the memory of what happened. Taeyeon frowned even though she knew Tiffany would have this kind of reaction it still hurt a little. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon back so she could stand up out of bed. Taeyeon got up grabbing Tiffany’s hand, she thought of what to say but nothing came. Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s expression, she looked lost and that made Tiffany more upset than she was already.

                “I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop her, they’ll probably keep us watched for now. I’m truly sorry I really want to help you. I know how hard it has been for you, and it doesn’t feel good to see you like that. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Taeyeon blurted out, Tiffany giggled now realizing just how bad Taeyeon was at conversing.

                “I forgive you, I’m sorry. I know I can be a little out of hand; I’ll try to be a little more patient. Now this morning explain to me what you meant by look outs?”

                “Well we thought maybe if we could see them approaching or even see who’s coming close to the end of the city limits. We would have so more information on how to have more of a strategy.” Taeyeon said as she sat back down on her bed, pulling Tiffany with her. The door opened and Taeyeon looked over to see a smirking Hyoyeon with her hands on her hips.

                “Taking her to bed already Taeyeon” Hyoyeon winked as she walked closer, Taeyeon let go off Tiffany’s hand. She felt her face heat up as she went invisible right away; Tiffany looked towards the door watching it slam. “Don’t mind her she’ll be back. Anyway so about earlier I’m sorry, but you’re unstoppable when you get an idea in your head” Hyoyeon crossed her arms looking around Taeyeons room.

                “Yeah I know, I guess you can say I’m ‘hot headed’” Tiffany sighed at her lame joke. Hyoyeon looked at the red head, Tiffany felt Hyoyeon’s judging look as she began to laugh.

 

                “Seohyun” Yoona walked into the bedroom of her apartment looking to find the girl who normally greeted her when she arrived. There she saw Seohyun sleeping silently, Yoona smiled silently to herself this is the first time she has seen Seohyun sleep since Yoona brought her here. Yoona walked over to the sleeping girl, closing the blinds that were shining the little sun light that was left in the day. Yoona pulled the blanket up to cover most of the girl’s body, Seohyun shifted a bit as she felt the blanket was being moved.

                “Yoona” She sat up looking at the other girl. She fixed her hair noticing she had fallen asleep, Yoona laughed at the girl as she reached to help her fix her hair. Seohyun’s face began to flush a little as she felt embarrassment, why was she acting like this.

                “It’s okay don’t worry, you should be sleeping” Yoona smiled as she threw her jacket on the chair in the corner. Seohyun played with the edge of the blanket as she began to think over her actions. Yoona began to change out of her work clothes thinking Seohyun had gone back down to rest. Seohyun’s eyes wandered over to Yoona, Seohyun laid down rolling over so her back was facing Yoona. She clenched her eyes as she tried to forget that memory but she knew she would never be able to. She covered her head with the blanket; Yoona chuckled as she saw the blanket cover her face. “Do you mind if I sleep on the bed tonight, the couch has been killing my back” Yoona asked, Seohyun nodded her head rolling the other away avoiding Yoona again. Yoona smiled to herself enjoying the bed she missed over the last few days.

 

Seohyun opened her eyes remembering what happened the previous night; she rolled over facing the sleeping Yoona’s face. Seohyun studied the sleeping girls face, how did Yoona even end up becoming an official. She hardly seemed tough when Seohyun saw her right now Yoona looked so calm and innocent. Seohyun yawned trying to cover .

                “Morning breath” Yoona said scrunching up her face. Seohyun looked too who she thought was a sleeping girl, but was very much an awake girl. Yoona yawned herself and Seohyun made the same face Yoona had just made.

                “Not like yours is minty fresh” Seohyun said trying to calm herself as she sat up fixing her hair. “So you should probably get up, or you’ll be late for work” Seohyun said as she began to get out of bed. Yoona grabbed her arm pulling her back down on to the bed.

                “Sleep~” She groaned as she prolonged the word. Yoona cuddled into her pillow smiling a little at Seohyun. Seohyun smiled to herself as she got comfortable again. “Also you move a lot in your sleep! So calm that or you might wake up with me holding you still!” Yoona groaned recalling the events of last night.

 

Yoona smiled at the sleeping Seohyun, she wondered how someone could looks so pure. Seohyun shifted a little in her sleep Yoona though how cute it made Seohyun look. Yoona laid down trying to get comfortable, why did she suddenly start thinking of the girl like that. Yoona sighed closing her eyes; suddenly an arm came flailing on to her face. She opened her eyes to see Seohyun’s arm lying across her face. She removed the arm carefully rolling over trying not to disturb the sleeping girl. She closed her eyes finally felling tired enough to sleep, she felt something kick her. She opened her eyes and sighed, well this was going to be a long night.