beginning

Seventeen

Tiffany walked into the building greeted by a wall of officials. She sighed readying herself of what she was going to have to do. She flared up her hand, hoping it would scare the officials and give them some kind of leverage. The officials moved closer on order from the President, Tiffany saw the fear that was on some of their faces. She looked back towards the people that trusted her to lead, she closed her eyes trying to gain the confidence she had built. She gestured her free hand telling them it was time to go forth with the violence. Tiffany glared towards the officials; she smirked as they stood amazed by the speed of some of the elites. Tiffany threw her fire towards the officials setting some ablaze. She looked away before the impact not wanting to know the damage her power could do. She heard the cries from some of the injured officials; they mixed with the cries of the injured elites. Tiffany raised her hand catching the attention of everyone. She had enough she wasn’t going to stand for this; there was no difference between these two groups of people. She lit up her whole body with a beautiful flame, her hair whipping along with the alluring flames.

                “Stop now. Leave the officials; we have more important things to do.” Tiffany glared at everyone trying to move on with this so there were no more casualties. The subjects followed behind her, but she didn't dared to look back to see how many of them were missing. She looked up being greeted by the glare of an official, she smirked at how tough he tried to be. “I suggest you leave, I’m sparing your life, because you are no better than me, and I am not better than you. We are the same.” Tiffany stared into him hoping her strong tone would leave a lasting impression. He stepped aside dropping his weapon, Tiffany nodded her head thankful she had the will to stay this strong. She walked down the hallway still ablaze, although she made sure not to cause any damage, this was purely just for show. Tiffany knew she looked threatening, the mere thought of a fire breaking out causes people to worry. Tiffany also knew many people are drawn in by fire; she wanted to captivate others as well as scare them.

 

Jessica grabbed Yuri’s arm as she ran behind the building. Yuri held tight on to Jessica scared for what she saw coming when she was running.

                “The news report is out, I saw them. They’re coming.” Yuri spoke silently, and Jessica could see the fear in Yuri. Jessica nodded grabbing the dark haired girl’s hand pulling her up in front of a dumpster. Jessica smiled as she noticed the others telling her the officials were closing in. She placed her hand gently on Yuri’s cheek. Yuri closed her eyes noticing how cold she felt, but it also made Yuri feel warm inside.

                “Stay inside this dumpster, until I come for you. Don’t move, don’t make any sounds. You protected me and kept me safe all this time, it’s time for me to take that roll” Jessica smiled as she leaned in capturing the girl’s lips. Yuri’s heartbeat began to steady as she climbed into the dumpster trying not to think of what may happen to Jessica. Jessica closed the lid to the dumpster, her expression changed from a smile to a glare in a second. She looked towards the others, trying to make eye contact.

                “Let’s go” She yelled building up her anger for the officials. She looked towards Yoona, Yoona smiled pulling out the gun she had  from being an official. Yoona ran off first trying to find a place to stay unseen but still be able to fight. Jessica closed her eyes trying to build up all the strength she had to do this fight. She focused on her ability trying to bring it to something the officials would be scared of something they would not want to mess with. She walked out from behind the building clenching her fists, she tried to look over all the officials but it seemed like there was too many to count. She looked at all the confused civilians. Maybe they had just witnessed the news cast, or maybe they had no clue of what may happen. The officials began to approach and Jessica reacted the only way she could, she froze the ground in front of the approaching officials. She smirked as she saw them struggling with their balance, here she was trying to be tough but instead she was the comic relief.

                

Whattttt, Whaaaatttt, I might update again tonight, soo Yeah haha. Enjoy. 

-undercovermusic.