'Jessica That's Not Fair!'

Seventeen

                “Sooyoung it’s really not what it looks like” Taeyeon panicked flailing her hands in front of the taller girl. Tiffany stood watched the short girl do her gestures; as she tried to hold back her laughter.

                “I really wouldn’t say she’s a threat” Tiffany spoke up to stop Taeyeon from further embarrassment.

                “Say’s the one who tried to kill everyone here” Sooyoung raised her eyebrow at Tiffany. Tiffany put her hands up in defeat taking a step back.

                “Don’t worry” Yoona spoke up trying to ease the concerned Sooyoung. “I’ve just come to relay a message to Tiffany that is it.” Yoona nodded trying to get out of this strange situation. She still wasn’t exactly used to Seohyun’s powers; all these other powers made her feel uneasy.

                “What’s your name” Sooyoung said as she crossed her arms, Tiffany made a face feeling angry over Sooyoung’s attitude.

                “Im Yoona” Yoona sighed realizing this might take long than she wanted. “Listen if you’re worried about me telling anyone, don’t worry. I have my own reasons for not telling.”

                “Can you do us a favour” Sooyoung smiled as she thought of a plan. Yoona shook her head dreading what they could possibly want from her. “Can I borrow your appearance?”

                “What?” Yoona asked as she looked up to see a copy of herself standing where Sooyoung was. Yoona felt her phone vibrate in her pocket; she quickly pulled it out answering the phone call. “Hello?”

                “Yoona it’s me Seohyun”

                “What’s wrong?”

                “There was a message on your answering machine; I believe some officials will be here soon.” Seohyun sounded worried, Yoona sighed looking up still disturbed by the image of herself.

                “I’ll be right there” Yoona hung up the phone placing it back in her pocket bowing to the others.

 

                “Sooyoung stop it” Hyoyeon walked up towards the group once Yoona had left.

                “Can we really trust her” Sooyoung said going back to herself.

                “Yes” Tiffany answered as she patted Taeyeon on the head. Taeyeon was still worried about the whole situation what if she were to get in trouble with Sooyoung for allowing Yoona to even come close to the camp. She played with her fingers nervously, thinking over all the possible outcomes.

                “Sooyoung I know you, obviously you know we can.” Hyoyeon smiled as she hit Taeyeon’s to make her stop her silly worries.

                “What do you mean?”

                “You wouldn’t have let her go if you didn’t” Hyoyeon smiled, grabbing Sooyoung’s hand. “Now you’re late, you’re turn to cook for the others.” Hyoyeon waved to Taeyeon and Tiffany as she dragged Sooyoung away.

                “You’re such a dork” Tiffany let out a giggle.

                “Are you still upset” Taeyeon looked worried towards the red haired beauty. Tiffany nodded her head lightly shoving her hands in her pockets.

                “At least Seohyun and Jessica are alright” She shrugged walking over to the dork that was still worried about her. She grabbed Taeyeons hand; she could clearly see where she had burned Taeyeon. “I’m so sorry” She sighed cursing herself in her mind.

                “Don’t be” Taeyeon smiled brightly. “Plus it doesn’t hurt that much anyway” she poked her hand to show Tiffany that it didn’t hurt. Tiffany smiled knowing Taeyeon was lying but somehow the effort made her happy.

                “You’re not a good liar” Tiffany flicked the short girl on the head, smiling widely at her. Taeyeon watched as Tiffany’s eyes smiled with her smile, she was certain that was becoming her favourite sight. Tiffany picked up Taeyeons hand one last time, giving it a kiss.

 

                “Jessica that’s not fair!” Yuri whined as Jessica sat up on the counter, holding her container of ice cream. Yuri walked closer trying to get a bite of the ice cream she had bought but Jessica just swatted her away. “Come on!”

                “Kwon Yuri grow up”

                “I bought it”

                “Yes but”

                “But what!”

                “I’m the Ice Cream Princess” Jessica looked at Yuri, as Yuri tried to hold back her laughter. Jessica face palmed herself for her lame joke.

                “Okay okay, it’s all yours” Yuri smiled thinking how cute it was to see Jessica finally joking around with her. Jessica jumped from the counter shoving the spoon into Yuri mouth and throwing the container of ice cream at her.

                “I’m going to go shower” Jessica crossed her arms as she sped up to reach the bathroom quicker. 

 

Heyyyyy~ How are you all doing! It's finally the weekend, all those everyday feels like a weekend to me. Someone should save me from writing a 3000 word report, because blaaaaah. Anyway i hope you're all still enjoying this~! 

-undercovermusic