Computer Down

Seventeen

Taeyeon took a deep breath in closing her eyes, she breathed out opening her eyes. She looked over to the lookout seeing many others waiting for the signal. Taeyeon tried to calm herself down, how did everyone trust her as their first choice.

                “Hey” Tiffany smiled in front of the nervous Taeyeon. “Don’t be nervous, you’ll do great. Remember you’re not just invisible you can make a difference” Tiffany smiled lightly, but clearly she was just as nervous as Taeyeon. Taeyeon smirked a bit wanting to hug the red haired girl, but she wasn’t sure if Tiffany would be okay with that. “I’ll be right here if you need me” Tiffany took a deep breath leaning in kissing the shorter girl on the cheek. Taeyeon’s eyes widen looking around at everyone’s faces.

                “I’ll be fine. After all Tiffany Hwang believes in me” Taeyeon smiled trying to stop Tiffany’s worry. Tiffany giggled to ease her nerves walking away from Taeyeon. Sooyoung smiled down at Taeyeon, as Taeyeon smiled up at her. “Let us go President Seo” Sooyoung smirked as she transformed into the man she hated.

 

As Seohyun has said earlier to the girls Sooyoung was only to talk to the officials that were no within the building. The officials would be stationed at different places along the forest; Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung smiling before she vanished. Seooyoung saw her first targets as she neared the edge of the forest.

                “Oh welcome sir” The officials bowed to Sooyoung, clearly buying her disguise. Sooyoung paused for a second hoping she would get his personality right.

                “I had to see if everything was being done correctly, you can’t trust anyone these days” Sooyoung mentally cursed herself for how lame that sounded.

                “Of course of course, were just readying for the release on your command”

                “So you have the tech all hooked up for this task?” Sooyoung looked at a strange looking weapon assuming that’s what would be releasing it.

                “Ah yes we’re just installing it now sir” The officials awkwardly smiled. She watched as the strange weapon blended in with its surroundings now. She felt her pulse increase they’re hiding the points where they were going to release the chemical.

                “Have you made contact with the lab? Have they said it will be ready to go?”

                “Yes sir, we’re just here to protect it as you ordered”

 

Taeyeon stayed silent trying to make sure her breath wasn’t too loud.  She followed one of the lab workers into the lab. She looked around at the many computers trying to find the one that Seohyun had described to her. She smiled as she found it, she looked at the lab tech who sat at the computer she needed. She knocked on the door hoping it would distract the lab tech, enough to get her away. The technician looked towards the door ignoring the knock. Taeyeon rolled her eyes now stuck on what she had to do next to make sure the plan went down right.

                “Hey do you want a coffee, I’m going out to get one?” Taeyeon heard someone ask from the other room. The girl looked up smiling clearly happy she could take a break from work.

                “Yeah let me join you, I’m just going to lock the lab” The girl smiled as she got up locking the doors and exiting. Taeyeon sighed to herself as she sat down at the computer carefully entering the password Seohyun had told her. She scrolled through the files looking for the one that held the information about the chemicals. She took out the flashdrive Seohyun had given her, and plugged it into the computer to retrieve the data. Taeyeon knew once it had be downloaded into the flashdrive she had to move fast to shut down the equipment or else the government would be alerted. She watched as the loading bar filled up, she pulled the flashdrive out quickly. She took out the other chip that Seohyun had given her and inserted that into the computer. Taeyeon smiled as she typed in the code, and watched as the computers shut down. Taeyeon picked up the phone Yoona had given her texting “computers down”. 

 

Because i have awesome readers, here :) "lets us go, president Seo" i laughed when i wrote that, i'm too lame. 

-undercovermusic.