What Is Going On

Seventeen

Taeyeon took Tiffany for a walk into the forest, Taeyeon felt exploring was something that made her calm. Taeyeon smiled as she picked up a stick and poked Tiffany lightly trying to lighten up the mood. Tiffany smiled lighting the tip of the stick on fire; Taeyeon smiled and blew the flame out.

                “So do you think it’s actually a serious situation” Taeyeon sighed throwing the stick. Tiffany leaned against a tree, looking towards the tops of the threes.

                “Seohyun is the president’s daughter. But it seems all of us around are sensing something terrible. That includes that tall thing” Tiffany said waving her hand trying to think of the girls name.

                “Yeah Sooyoung is a little much, but she does have good sense” Taeyeon leaned on the other side of the tree.  “So what’s it like in the city normally? You know without being hunted?” Taeyeon smiled to herself as she let her arms hang down at her sides.

                “It’s really nothing special. You would assume it would be great, but really it’s just a confined as where you live. Sometimes it’s hard to even breathe without someone trying to tell you how do that.” Tiffany sighed crossing her arms. “All I’m saying is, if I could find a place where I had rights to do as I pleased with the people I wanted around. I would feel as though I’d died and gone to heaven”

                “I know how you feel it’s like that here.” Taeyeon said looking up towards the darkening sky she could barely see through the trees. “But hey I know I belong somewhere, and if I belong somewhere you belong in the best places” Taeyeon said although she realized how confusing the line she said was. Taeyeon wasn’t used to conversing with people; she only ever talked with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. She was often bullied for her ability, they considered her useless. In a way Taeyeon actually started feeling useless, and then she met Tiffany. How could someone so useless save the life of someone who had the ability to burn people at the touch. Taeyeon found herself thinking how Tiffany’s ability reflected her personality; Tiffany had a fire in her. But that left Taeyeon confused, if the abilities reflected personalities does that mean Taeyeon was destined to be hidden alone.

                “What are you thinking about Taeyeon?”

                “You, me, everything” Taeyeon said biting her lip still thinking what her ability meant for her.

                “You and I?” Tiffany asked clearly confused by the girls sentence, or maybe she was just looking for answers where there was none.

                “Your ability it has meaning, or at least the way I see it. In the little time I’ve known you I’ve seen you use it maybe once in play, I’ve also seen the fire in your personality.” Taeyeon said smiling to herself as she pictured the girl that was behind her.  “You can also feel the warmth from you, no not physically. I can tell you’re caring, even when you shouldn’t be.”  As Tiffany listened to Taeyeon speak she let her arms fall to her side. “All of that is true for you, and it’s truly a beautiful thought when it comes together. But for me, does this mean I’m destined to be invisible.” Taeyeon sighed. Tiffany closed her eyes thinking to herself, she smiled as she thought of a plan.

                “Even when someone can’t see you, you’re always there. If they really care, they’ll always find you and hold on tight” Tiffany blushed as she swung her arm back lightly brushing her fingers against Taeyeons. Taeyeon blushed at the words and the sudden contact but aided Tiffany in holding hands.

 

Jessica sat awkwardly still at Yuri’s house, after the quiet breakfast Yuri left for work. Jessica scratched her head trying to think why she was still here; she got up walking over to the door. The door opened and there stood a very frantic Yuri.

                “Hide” She whispered, Jessica stood confused. Yuri pushed her towards the bed room, just as the front door opened again. Jessica shot into the bed room, and sat in the closet. She cursed herself for the very obvious hiding spot.

                “We’re very sorry to be inconveniencing you, but as we explained before there is evidence you know of Jessica Jung” Jessica heard a female voice say.

                “Ah yes I’ve ran into her a few times, I don’t really know her that well though?” Yuri tried lying, as she crossed her arms awkwardly.

                “Do you mind if I look around the house” The man said, Jessica stiffened.

                “Why don’t you wait outside, this is a girls house you can’t go snooping into the things” The woman hit the man opening the door for him to leave. “Go see if they found any more information on the other girls.” The door closed telling Jessica the man had left.

                “Now Kwon Yuri, thank you for keeping her safe. Jessica come out” The girl said as Yuri stood in front of her.

                “I don’t know what you mean; you’ve threatened me two days in a row for something I don’t even know”

                “It’s okay Yuri, don’t get involved” Jessica looked at the official recognizing her. “You’re the one that was rude to Seohyun… uh Yoona right?” Jessica walked towards Yoona, staying slightly behind Yuri. Yoona nodded as she moved Yuri out of the way gently.

                “Jessica this is a lot to take in, everyone else is dead. I have Seohyun with me; I can’t tell you much other than those facts. This is me warning you to go into hiding; I can’t do much to stop this. I’m just allowing you to have a head start.”

                “What are you going to do with Seohyun”

                “She’s safe don’t worry”

                “Oh god what about Tiffany, is she dead too?”

                “Still missing but the odds are yes” Yoona said turning away from the now emotional Jessica. Yuri stood in shocked, what had she just got involved in.

                “Excuse me, but what the hell is going on.” 

Tada, Yoona you're kind of nice I guess? I hope you're still enjoying the story, i love you allll~

-undercovermusic.