Official Death

Seventeen

Tiffany smiled as she saw Taeyeon sleeping in the chair she had previously complained about. Tiffany grabbed a pillow throwing it at Taeyeon. Taeyeon jumped up in surprize from the impact, holding her neck for the sudden pain she felt. She tried to turn her head to loosen the kink in her neck, she groaned as she thought why she allowed herself to sleep in the chair again.

                “Did you have a good sleep?” Tiffany smiled as she got up from the bed.

                “Oh it was so perfect” Taeyeon sighed as she watched Tiffany walk closer.

                “Let me see” Tiffany smiled trying to hold her smile back. Tiffany reached up to touch Taeyeons neck; Taeyeon’s eyes met Tiffany’s. Tiffany gulped as she poked Taeyeons neck accidentally burning her from being flustered. Taeyeon smiled as she held her neck trying to make Tiffany more at ease. Taeyeon looked towards the door and saw a smiling Hyoyeon.

                “What are you hiding” Hyoyeon wiggled her eye brows, as she noticed both of their blushing faces. Hyoyeon grabbed Taeyeons hand revealing her neck, Hyoyeon smiled winking at Tiffany. Tiffany blushed even more as she walked out of Taeyeons home. Tiffany wished she had Taeyeons ability right about now.

 

Jessica sat at Yuri’s home waiting for the other to return home. She sighed as she regretted the moment Yuri came home. They haven’t been able to talk much since the interesting hiding technique.  Jessica touched her lip as she stood from the couch, Yuri walked in noticing the blonde standing awkwardly.

                “Hi” She said smiling hanging up her jacket. Jessica waved awkwardly quickly plopping down on the couch. Yuri smiled as she walked into the kitchen getting a drink for her and Jessica. “I brought home supper” She smiled down at Jessica as she placed the take out box in front of her. Jessica opened up and smiled as she saw fries, she quickly began devouring the fries.

                “Did anything happen today during your shift?” Jessica said as she finished her meal. Yuri smiled as she cleaned up the left overs.

                “Nope nothing interesting, certainly not like yesterday”

                “So no officials”

                “And no kisses” Yuri smiled proud of her charming self. Jessica sighed as she leaned back getting comfortable, why did that dork have to kiss her. Yuri sat next to Jessica poking her arm gently. “What are you thinking about” Yuri asked looking towards the annoyed blonde. Jessica turned to Yuri, as she reached out hitting Yuri’s lips. Yuri blinked in surprize, she smiled as a thought came to her. “So you’re thinking about my” Yuri smirked pointing towards her lips. Jessica rolled her eyes hitting Yuri on the side of her head.

                “Stupid”

 

President Seo walked into the meeting he had called, Yoona sat anxiously in the corner. President Seo smirked as he whispered something to his assistant. Yoona clenched the papers she held in her hands, wondering if her plan would work.

                “So is there any news on the situation of the elites?” President Seo leaned back into his chair crossing his arms. Yoona gulped standing up walking towards President Seo assistant.

                “We just received an official document confirming the death of Seo Juhyun"

Oh look i finally updated, kind of i'm not sure its not too much but it's something now isn't it~! i hope you're all still enjoying this,although i know my writing still needs improvement i hope that you can stay and read untill the end. Thank you for reading <3

-undercovermusic

I'm too lazy to read this over i've had to write it twice~weeee so pardon my mistakes.