Time to talk.

Seventeen

Yoona ran from where she had been hiding silently, she ran towards the fallen Jessica. She looked around looking for the official that caused this but she noticed they all began to flee back towards the base. Yoona looked at all the other elites giving them the sign to follow them. She picked Jessica up trying not to disturb the girl too much, she ran to the dumpster where she knew Yuri hid.

                “Yuri, its Yoona. Jessica needs you” Yoona yelled well looking at the slow breathing girl. Yuri popped up from the dumpster the moment she heard Jessica, she looked to see the blonde in Yoonas arms. Yoona looked away not wanting to see the pain on Yuri’s face as she passed the limp girl to her.

                “Take her back to the camp, ask for Hyoyeon. Taeyeon told me she’s a healer, hurry.” Yuri nodded taking off before Yoona could even say anything else. Yoona closed her eyes trying to get the image of Jessica out of her mind. She looked in the direction everyone else had gone, she groaned as she ran to catch up with them.

 

Seohyun was dragged into the hanger where her father and the left over officials sat. Seohyun groaned as they threw her to the ground. She was too weak to try to tap into anyone’s thoughts; she tried to stand up again to regain her dignity. She stood up leaning against the wall not having the strength to bare the weight of herself.

                “Hello my daughter, are you here to see what will kill you?” President Seo smirked, as he heard the engines to the planes start up. Seohyun winced in pain pushing herself away from the wall, she walked towards her father.

                “You take pride in ruining your own blood.” Seohyun glared at him trying to cause him to feel something.  Tiffany walked in leading the elites she had caught up with Taeyeon stayed invisible as she limped along trying to make her way towards the planes. Tiffany flared up again remembering she had to keep the act up to draw everyone in. She kept a distance from the planes and fuel not wanting something that big to happen. President Seo looked at the elites that flooded in with a smirk on her face. He began to laugh as she approached his daughter, he laughed louder as she looked into Seohyun’s eyes.

                “You will never beat me. I have the control.” He smirked as Seohyun tried to keep an expressionless face. Yoona ran in behind Tiffany’s group of elites, she noticed Tiffany had managed to save more than Yoona’s group had. Yoona looked towards Seohyun running to be by her side not caring what may happen. She grabbed Seohyun trying to keep the girl standing up right. Yoona glared at the man who dared to call Seohyun his daughter.

 

Taeyeon walked along the inside of one of the flights not sure on how she was going to stop this. She walked towards the cockpit of the plane hoping some answers could be found there. She sighed noticing the pilots getting ready to head to the runway. She pulled together her thoughts and looked at the controls in front of the pilots well this can’t be too hard can it. She leaned over trying not to disturb the pilots, she began pressing random buttons and she noticed the facial expressions on the pilots change. She leaned back when she noticed them leaning towards her, they shut off the plane.

                “Looks like it’s having technical problems, we’ll have to wait to load up a new plane.” The pilot sighed exiting the cockpit. Taeyeon smiled to herself, thinking she didn’t have to do anything too bad after all. She walked out finding her place next to Tiffany who still stayed very much inflamed. Taeyeon smiled towards one of the girls she knew from camp. She gestured for the girl to come over well the president was busy with Seohyun. Tiffany kept her eye on all of the officials to see if they would move in on the elites, although they heavily outnumbered them at this point in time.

                “Use you electrical charge to bring down all the planes electrical” Taeyeon whispered to the girl. The girl smiled secretly doing her thing, she made sure to stay unnoticed as she sent electrical charges that were sure to break the systems. President Seo turned towards the planes furrowing his brows in anger and confusion.

 

Yuri ran to the camp as fast she could, not caring about her lack of ability. Her legs became numb after running that much but she knew she had to get Jessica there as quick as she could. She ran into Hyoyeon’s medical tent she had set up in preparation for the injuries that may come her way. Hyoyeon looked up from the desk she sat at seeing the distraught Yuri carrying the seemingly lifeless Jessica. Hyoyeon motioned to Yuri to quickly lay Jessica on the available bed.  Hyoyeon began to exam Jessica noticing the wounds. Hyoyeon place her hand on Jessica’s stomach able to feel were the gun had wounded her on her back. Hyoyeon smiled although it wasn’t that best news she still could save Jessica. She turned to Yuri motioning for her to come close to Jessica.

                “Hold her hand. I can only heal her back, the fatal wound with my powers. She’ll be in pain when she comes too” Hyoyeon smiled weakly as Yuri nodded grabbing Jessica hand hoping Hyoyeon could just fix her. Hyoyeon focused on the wound putting all her thoughts on just the opened sore located on the blondes back. Jessica’s eyes opened as she tried to muffle her scream from the pain she felt from her arm. Hyoyeon smiled knowing she had healed Jessica back; she applauded to herself trying to lighten the mood. “Now let’s get this arm bandaged up. You’ll have to heal this one on your own” Hyoyeon stuck out her tongue only to be greeted by a glare from the girl in pain. Yuri smiled down at Jessica as Hyoyeon began to bandage her arm up.

                “You should have stayed safe” Yuri said lightly flicking the blonde on her head. Jessica just rolled her eyes trying to ignore the pain her arm was in. 

 

Well then. Hello readers. 

-undercovermusic.

 

Apparently next chapter will be the last, that was shocking. But eh why draw it out when a conclusion was staring you in the face right?