Chapter 6

Attention

Chapter 6

With her eyes on her reflection in the mirror, she smiled. Dressed in a black and blue dress, and her hair curled she quickly let her eyes wander down to the black pumps, she quickly turned around and admired herself.

Hyuna could feel her heart beating fast, her pulse beating hard against her neck. Taking deep breaths seemed to be the only thing that worked right now, so that was what she did.

You can do this Hyuna! She thought to herself and made her hands into a fist. Fighting!

With one last glance towards the mirror, she grabbed the long jacket from the bed and took it on. She did not need her parents so see the short dress she was wearing, they would only start to ask questions and be annoying as always.

As careful and most of all silent, as possible, she walked down the stairs and grabbed the door handle.

“I’m leaving now!” She yelled and waited for an answer from either her mom or dad.

“Take care of yourself!” Her mom yelled back as an answer.

She nodded to herself and exited the house feeling more confident than before. She tightened the jacket around herself as she walked down the road towards the taxi, which were waiting for at the end of the road. Like with the dress, she did not want her parents to be suspicious, so she had told the taxi driver to park by the end of the road, so it would not be noticed.

“Thank you,” she said as she entered the taxi. She quickly told the driver her destination and before she knew of it, she was on her way towards the subway.

The ride was silence, the taxi driver did not say anything, nor did her phone. She had expected Joon to call her and ask her out or something, but for now, he had not done that, which only made her happy. She hated to lie towards him, but she knew that, he would not understand.

As she reached her destination, she paid the driver and ran down the stairs to the subway. With fast steps, she entered the train and found a spot, where she could be alone.

Hyuna quickly folded her hands in her lap and looked around. She was alone. If it was not because she knew that horror movies was not real, she would have been scared right now, the thought about being a part of The Midnight Meat Train or Creep freaked her out.

She quickly shook the idea about horror movies away and leaned back into the seat. The only thing she should concentrate on now was to relax and enjoy the ride.

An hour passed by, where she just sat and watched people enter and leave the train from time to time. For each minute, Hyuna felt her heart beat faster and faster, she was nervous, really nervous!

The train stopped as the doors slide open. She quickly stood up and left the train as it drove off once again. A bit awkward, she found herself standing in the middle of the subway. A few people was sitting on the many benches smoking or drinking beer. The smell of smoke reached her as she made a grimace and turned around to leave the horrible smell.

She walked up the stairs and looked around. The million sounds of people talking, cars passing by and music in the many clubs and bars reached her ears and made her smile. She could not help but feel happiness run through her as she walked down between the many people and tall buildings.

She felt free, so god damn free! It was as if no one was gonna stop her from doing what she wanted to, it was like she could do whatever she wanted!

She remembered every building she walked by, but there was once, which stood out. The Downtown.

Hyuna felt herself stop as she looked at the many people who were moving around, dancing, to the beat of the music. The guards were standing outside, checking people before they were let inside, drunk people laid on the ground and sang and laughed as if nothing mattered to them anymore.

With a nod, she walked towards the door.

The first thing she did was to leave her jacket on one of the many chairs as she was inside. She let her eyes wander over the many people, who was dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Most of them was grinding against each other, which triggered a feeling of ual frustration among them all.

She made her way towards the dance floor and pushed herself towards the middle of the colorful floor. Her hands found her hair as she pushed it away from her face; she felt her body automatically start to move as the music played loudly in the background.

A pair of hands landed on her hips, but she did not care. She only let the person hold her as she moved up against him. For once, she allowed herself to lose the control and the thought about the many consequences there would follow, she was here to enjoy herself.

She was spun around and pulled close against the man in front of her; the hands were still placed on her hips as they danced for hours.

Her legs were tired and the feeling of the dress clinging to her body made her uncomfortable. She was dizzy and felt a bit tired. The alcohol, obviously, had not done anything good to her.

Hyuna took herself to the head and looked around. It was past midnight, she knew that, but nothing seemed to be changed in the club, everybody kept dancing and pouring alcohol down their necks. Right now, she wanted to go home.

Her hands landed on the man’s chest as she carefully pushed him away. The man’s hands only grabbed her and pulled her closer once again. A sigh escaped her lips as she leaned up against him and closed her eyes, she did not want to dance anymore.

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes once again, as she decided to take the control and push the man away. With a satisfied smirk, she stumbled away, towards the exit. Forgetting everything about her jacket, she exited the club and walked down the street.

A couple of times she found herself leaning up against one of the many light poles, before she continued to stumbled her way down between the many people around her. Her hands ran along with the cold wall beside her as she stopped.

“Yah!”

She looked back as she saw the man she had been dancing with just a few minutes ago walking towards her. In his hands were her jacket. She slowly straightened up and gave him a short smile as he stopped in front of her.

“Thanks,” She said and carefully took the jacket from his hands. “I forgot it”

“You are welcome,” the man said and placed his hands by his jeans pockets. “Do you need someone to follow you home?”

“No, I’m fine,” Hyuna said and thanked the man once again, before she walked away. With the jacket in her arms, she rounded the corner of the building and walked down the road.

It was more silent now. She had obviously left the main road and was now walking into a small neighborhood, which reminded her of the one she lived in. It was small houses with perfect gardens, clean streets and almost completely silence – if you look apart from the many sounds from the big city.

She kept walking before she felt someone watching her. Slowly she looked back, only to see the man from before, following her. He was watching her, his walk was straight, and he knew what he was up to.

Slowly Hyuna started to walk faster and faster, the jacket in her arms only seemed to weigh more and more for each step she took, as if it kept her back, held her to the ground so she could not run away.

The man behind her suddenly began to run. Her heart skipped a beat as she threw the jacket on the ground and began to run as well. Falling was not an option, but her high heels wasn’t sharing her opinion. Almost every time she took a step it felt like she was falling. The idea of being caught and probably freaked her out. No, she was not gonna fall!

She rounded the corner, her eyes scouting for some kind of way out of this neighborhood. Her heart was beating fast and sweat was running down her forehead, which made her hair cling to her face and neck. Her voice was stuck in her neck as she tried to scream for help. Why did it always end like this!

Without realizing it, the neighborhood suddenly began to change. From the perfect gardens and houses, came now small houses with messy streets. Dark allays showed up, the yesterday’s newspaper was lying on the ground and trash laid in the corners of the houses.

She kept running, running as fast as she could. The man yelled after he, tried to make her stop, telling her that everything would be all right if just she stopped, but she would not listen. She was not stupid!

She rounded another corner and ran down another street, until she had to stop. Her hand clutched the blue fabric over her heart as she tried to calm it down. Leaning up against the wall, she felt exhaustion crawl over her mind and bringing her down. She was tired and she felt sick. A clump had gathered itself in , as the feeling of tonight’s dinner was about to leave her stomach.

She took a few steps as she continued to lean up against the wall. Steps was heard behind her, when everything became silent.

She glanced back, to see the man slowly walking towards her. A whimper escaped her lips as she tried to gather enough energy to run, but she only felt dizzy.

“Please….” She begged and felt tears starting to run down her cheeks.

She could not take any more.

She just wanted to go home, and never go back to this place again.

She could not stop the tears as she collapsed to the ground. Her hands were still resting against the cold wall beside her, as if it could save her from what was about to happen.

Suddenly light were shining down the dark alley as the sound of wheels, sliding over the pavement could be heard. A car, with high speed, made an echo down the entire alley, making Hyuna flinch under the high-pitched sound.

She was about to look back, when she instead  found herself shaking and almost screaming, when two lights were coming directly towards her….

------------O--------------O------------------O----------------------O-----------------O---------------------O----------------------O---------------------O------------------O------------------

Author's Note:

I'm so tired right now! It's definitely too late to write right now, so forgive me for my mistakes >_<

And there is a cliffhanger, dan dan dannnn!!!

I hope that you guys liked this chapter, like always ^^
Please comment and do whatever you want! 

~ Bye for now!