Chapter 3

Attention

Chapter 3

The music was loud, so loud that you could hear and feel the windows moving, shaking under the hard sound. People were dancing close up against each other, skin against skin and clothes tangled in each other. The smell of alcohol hung in the air, the same did the horrible smell of sweat.

Their hands had been intertwined with each other the entire night; she had kept her promise and didn’t leave Gina once.

Hyuna smiled as she stood out on the middle of the dance floor, she laughed and felt free, almost happy. Nothing mattered right now, everything just seemed so perfect, even though her head had started to spin and a headache was on its way.

Gina was standing right in front of her, dancing and moving to the music. Even though both of them moved in different directions, their hands were still locked around each other.

“Having fun?” Gina yelled as they stood right in front of each other.

“YES!” Hyuna yelled back and laughed aloud. “I don’t wanna go home!”

Suddenly Gina started to pull her away from the dance floor and towards one of the many chairs which was placed randomly around in the club. The both sat down in front of each other as they tried to catch their breath.

“I need a break,” Gina said and laid across the table.

Hyuna leaned back on the chair and crossed her legs as she slowly began to look around. She couldn’t forget about those brown eyes. They had been so intimidating, fascinating and most of all beautiful. She wished that she could have gotten a little more time to look at this person, but before she even had gotten a chance to do anything Gina had pulled her inside the club.

She turned towards Gina to see her lying with her chin against her arm and starring up at her with a huge smile on her lips.

“Looking for someone?” She asked and giggled. The alcohol was clearly starting to work on her.

“No, I’m not,” Hyuna said and let her hand run through Ginas short hair. “Come, let’s go out again”.

She was about to stand up, when Gina suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her down again. Hyuna looked shocked down at her, when her eyes meet Ginas, which were filled with worry.

“Remember when I told you not to go,” she said and sat up again. “Just a few more seconds, I have a massive headache right now… and I’m dizzy…. I feel like purging or something”.

Hyuna sighed and stood up before she grabbed Ginas arm and pulled her up. In that second the older girl were standing on her legs, she started to fall to the other side, leaning up against Hyuna.

“Come on,” Hyuna said and started to walk through the chaos of people. “Let’s get some fresh air then”.

They walk through the crowd of dancing people without much of a hindrance. People had pushed them around and made Hyuna stumble more than once, and every time she was close at falling, she felt her heart skip a beat.

“Come on Gina,” Hyuna sighed.

They stumbled out of the doors and walked a bit away from all the people standing outside. Their eyes followed them as Hyuna crossed the road and placed both her and Gina on the nearest bench.
The cold air hit her immediately and she wished she had her jacket with her. Nothing had changed outside, it was still night and the streets were still filled with thousands of people.

“Better?” Hyuna asked and placed her arms around Gina in an attempt to keep her warm.

“Yeah, thanks,” Gina said and looked down towards the ground. “I’m kind of tired”.

Hyuna was about to say something, when someone interrupted her: “Need some help over there?”

She looked towards the club on the other side of the street and saw a couple of boys standing. They laughed when they noticed that they got her attention, and continued to scream towards her. For now, she ignored them and continued to keep her focus on Gina, who looked like someone who could fall asleep any second now.

“Let’s go to the subway then,” she said and stood up. She grabbed Ginas arm and placed it around her neck and placed her hand on Gina’s hip as they started to walk down the pavement. They stumbled several times, when Gina lost her balance, but they quickly got down to the underground Subway.

Hyuna quickly looked around, when she noticed that they were alone… almost.

“Hey, why are you in such a hurry?”

Hyuna looked back, only to see they boys from before. They were walking down the stairs towards them, they laughed and pushed each other around as the got closer.

She could feel her heart starting to beat faster for every step they took. She felt nervous and most of all, scared. She looked down at Gina in attempt to get some help, but they girl was already sleeping up against her arm, almost pulling her down with her weight.

“Don’t leave this early!”

“It’ll be fun!”

“Stay with us!”

Their voices left an echo in the underground as they got near her. The group were now standing around her, smiling and placing their arms around her from time to time. She didn’t want to answer them, right now the only thing she could focus on was keeping Gina standing on her legs.

A couple of minutes filled with teasing and laughing passed by until she got enough.

“Please leave us alone,” she said and tried to walk away from them, but one of them quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back, which caused her to lose her grip on Gina who landed on the ground. The girl only grunted a couple of times before she slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up.

“Gina!” Hyuna screamed as she tried to get free from the arms, which held her in place. “Let go of me!”

She started to scream as loud as she could and started to kick with her feet, but she wasn’t even close at getting free.

“Easy now,” the man behind her said and was about to lean down towards her, when he suddenly stopped in the middle of his movement.

Silence came afterwards. The men in front of her looked at then man behind her with worry in their eyes, when Hyuna suddenly felt the grip around her shoulders loosen. She didn’t dare to move as she felt the hands slide down her back until the disappeared right above her hips. She was frozen. Was that guy okay? What if he was dead or something?!

She could feel how she slowly started to shake, what if something was going to happen to her?

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Gina slowly getting onto her feet. With a hand on her head and her eyes squeezed together, she looked directly towards her, when her eyes widened.

“Yah!” A deep voice suddenly yelled and broke the silence. “What do you think you’re doing? Don’t you know how rude it is to attack girls… you bastards”.

The last words the man spoke, almost made it sound like he was bored. Soft fabric suddenly touched Hyunas shoulders as she quickly looked back to meet a pair of browns eyes starring towards the men in front of her. The jacket, which now was placed over her shoulders, were warm and soft. She could smell the cologne on it and a hint of smoke from cigarettes, but for some kind of reason the smell made her relax.

The man who had helped them slowly stepped away from her and started to walk towards the men. Before Hyuna even got a chance to do anything, a fist were flying towards one of the men, hitting him hard in the face as he stumble back. When the man looked up, blood was running from his nose and down towards his chin, dripping on the ground.

“You-“

Another fist hit him, when the brown eyed man attacked once again. The rest of the group had finally realized what was going on and the immediately ran towards the man with the brown eyes. Fist and yelling were the only sounds which could be heard as the fight was going on in front of her.

Hyuna quickly grabbed her chance and ran towards Gina, where she immediately let herself fall to the ground.

“Are you alright?” She asked and placed her hands on Ginas back.

“I should be the one asking you!” Gina yelled and looked like someone who could get a panic attack any moment. Her eyes were fixed on the battle in front of her and she was shaking every time a fist hit one of the men.

“What are we gonna do?” Hyuna asked and screamed when one of the men suddenly fell down beside her.

“Stay…” Gina mumbled and grabbed Hyuna to pull her closer.

The sound of something breaking could be heard and before they knew of it, the men, which had been following them, just a couple of minutes before, suddenly ran away. One of them were still lying on the ground, blood running from his nose, red and purple bruises were already forming on his cheekbones.

“Aish,” the man sighed before he quickly turned towards the two girls. “Are you alright?”

“Yes,” Gina sighed and got on her legs once again.

“Thank you,” Hyuna said as she supported Gina.

The mad eyed them a couple of times, before he once again sighed and walked towards them with fast steps. Without saying anything, he grabbed Gina and lifted her in bridal style. Hyuna was about to protest and tell him to leave the elder girl alone, when the train arrived and drowned the sound of her voice.

“I’ll get you home,” the man said and looked down at her as they all entered the train. He looked down at her, when they train started to move, and she immediately felt how she started to drown in those brown eyes. “My name is Hyunseung by the way. Jang Hyunseung”.

-----------------O----------------------------------O------------------------------O----------------------------O------------------------------O----------------------O---------------------------O--------

Author's Note:

Yay, another chapter!

And how are you gonna write a fighting scene? With Troublemaker - Now playing in background of course ^^ 

I don't know if I'll update tomorrow since in Denmark, we are celebrating Christmas Eve the 24th. 
So merry Christmas everyone!

PS. I have no idea if this chapter is supposed to be Rated M or something like that. I never really know where the line goes to >_< * bad grammar in this sentence... I have no idea about how I should express myself*