Chapter 30

Attention

 

Chapter 30

It was the sun that woke her up. It had placed itself perfectly according to the window so it’s sunrays hit her in the eyes. With a groan, she lifted her hand and placed it over her tired eyes. She felt like she hadn’t slept for weeks.

A couple of minutes passed by like this, until Hyuna gave up on falling back to sleep. Slowly she sat up and yawned, a tear escaping her right eye, which she quickly removed with the back of her hand.

She blinked a couple of times, until her eyes focused on the half- figure that was standing in the kitchen. Hyunseung was standing with a cigarette hanging from his lips, eyes half closed as he focused on the food in front of him.

With a smile on her lips, Hyuna pushed herself up and walked towards him. She floor was cold underneath her feet and goosebumps appeared at her skin.

“Good morning,” Hyunseung said before she stopped beside him.

Hyuna stared down at the food Hyunseung had made. It looked like scrambled eggs, but at the same time it looked like he had tried to make fried eggs.

“Where did it go wrong?” Hyuna asked and looked up at him with a huge smile on her lips. It didn’t surprise her that Hyunseung wasn’t a master chef. She wondered how he had been able keep himself alive for a while, until she noticed an empty box of noodles behind on of the chairs. Fast food, of course.

“I tried to turn them over,” Hyunseung said, not taking his eyes away from the mess of eggs. “I don’t know what happened”.

“It’s okay,” Hyuna said and placed a hand on his shoulder.

He looked down at her and lifted his hand. Carefully he let it run through her short hair, a smile was plastered on his face and for a second she was 100% sure that saw happiness in his eyes. It wasn’t his usual deep, dark eyes, this time they sparkled of life. His hand clutched a bit of her hair before he pulled her into a kiss.

He held her close to himself for a while, until he pulled away. They looked at each other for a while, until the smell of eggs reached their eyes.

Hyuna slowly pushed herself away and sat down at the table. A pair of plates had already been placed there as well as some glass and juice.

With the pan in his hands, Hyunseung placed it on the table and easily slid in her. His arm automatically found its way around her waist as he pulled her closer to himself.

“Bon appetite” he said and kissed her forehead before he placed some of the eggs on their plates.

“Merci,” Hyuna mumbled and tasted the food in front of her. It wasn’t the best eggs she had had before, they had a hint of being burnt, but right now it didn’t matter. If she had to teach Hyunseung how to make fired eggs in the future, she would gladly spend some time with him in the kitchen.

“What are we going to do today?” Hyuna asked and glanced towards him.

Hyunseung stilled for a second, before he started to eat again. It had looked like a million of thoughts had ran through his head as he stared out at nothing.

“Depends on you,” Hyunseung answered and looked towards her.

“What do you mean?” Hyuna asked and pushed the now empty plate away. Her elbow landed on the table as she turned her entire body towards him. She didn’t know why, but she didn’t like the way Hyunseung had said those words. He had sounded so… so different, cold even.

He glanced towards her, but decided not to answer her as he continued to eat. It wasn’t until had had pushed his plate away and turned towards her that he opened his mouth to speak:

“Are you going to stay with me today or are you going home?” He asked with a smirk on his lips.

For the first, time Hyuna felt like slapping him across the cheek. How dared he to believe that she would leave him after all that they had been through? After yesterday? Just because he maybe had been used to sleeping around with different kinds of girls that would leave him the next day, it didn’t mean that she would.

“Hmf… You are stupid Jang Hyunseung,” Hyuna said and turned away from him as she crossed her arms. “Really stupid”.

A smile found its way on his lips again, before he reached down and grabbed her bare legs, lifted them up and placed them across his own legs. Hyuna was now sitting with her back against the window and arms crossed, face turned towards him.

“Please explain to me, why you so suddenly think that I’m stupid,” he said and leaned towards her.

“Because you think I would you,” Hyuna said and grabbed one of his cold hands. She held it tight between her own small hands, before she lifted it and placed it against her burning cheeks.

“Wouldn’t you?” Hyunseung asked and watched her with a hint of curiosity behind his eyes. “What about your parents? Gina? Joon and the others?”

Hyuna kept silent for a while. What about them? They were her friends, her family, almost her everything. She had always trusted them and kept them close, she had let them guide her though life and enjoyed almost every single moment with them…. That was until she met Hyunseung. The had been her everything, until she met him.

“They are… nothing,” Hyuna started and looked down, avoiding his eyes. “They aren’t a part of my life anymore… they’ve already proved that”.

Hyunseung nodded and pulled her closer to him as he placed a kiss against her lips.

“Then,” he started and placed his forehead against hers. “Pack you backs”.

Hyuna bit her lip as a smile found its way onto her lips. Her hands grabbed his as he without warning stood up and dragged her with him. The stumbled back towards the sleeping area, where Hyunseung immediately threw himself down on the floor, hands underneath the bed as he dragged a huge suitcase out.

While he did that, Hyuna changed her clothes from a white shirt to a pair of black shorts and a red shirt that almost covered her entire body.

Clothes and food was showed into the suitcase, as well as other small things they might use in the future. Blankets and pillows was placed underneath their arms as they exited the small house and threw it in the back of the car.

Hyuna was still walking around inside, when she suddenly heard Hyunseung call her name. She quickly walked towards the door, where she stopped. He was standing by the car, wearing a pair of old jeans and a red and blue dress shirt.

She couldn’t help but to see them as an old married couple. He was the impatient husband who desperately wanted to go and a trip, while she was the mother who had to check everything before they left.

“Coming,” she said and closed the door behind her. She quickly found the key and locked it before she ran towards Hyunseung, who already had opened the door for her.

The car was started as they left the small home behind them. Hyuna bit her lip as she saw it disappear, sadness overwhelmed her for a second. They were never going back to that small home, that she for some reason had found herself to love.

“How are the others doing?” Hyuna asked as they had left the small side road and now drove down the main road.

“The boys? They are doing fine, Yoseob insisted on visiting us in the near future,” Hyunseung said and looked up at the mirror. “They all did”.

“Good to hear,” Hyuna laughed and hugged her knees towards her chest.

The sound of the radio reached her ears as she closed her eyes and relaxed. She felt so at peace right now, so relaxed and content. She had no idea about where they were going and right now it didn’t matter at all. She trusted the person beside her, the person that almost had dragged her through hell and back.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the man beside her. His silver hair was moving back and forth as the wind from the opened window pushed it around. His sharp jawline was relaxed and his eyes were focused on the road. His perfect, white skin, his slim body figure, his hands around the steering wheel. Everything about him was absolutely perfect.

She was lucky, oh so god damn, lucky.

It was the sound of howling sirens that pulled her out of her daze. She immediately pushed herself up and looked back. A police car was driving right behind them, slowly getting closer and closer.

“Hyunseung,” She mumbled at looked at him.

His smile took her by surprise, his hand grabbed hers as he slowly pushed the speeder down and increased their speed.

“I know,” He said and looked back at the road.

She felt her heart relax as she fell back into the seat. Her hand was still locked around Hyunseungs as she sighed. This was a thing that she had to get used to, but right now she was willing to take that risk, as long as Hyunseung stayed by her side.  

------------O--------------O------------------O----------------------O-----------------O---------------------O----------------------O---------------------O------------------O------------------

Author's Note:

THE END

Thank you so much to the people that has liked and read and commented etc. on this story!
I really hope that you guys liked it and don' think that it is too disapointning.

I don't really want to make another chapter/make it longer since I feel like I would just ruin it *more*.

But once again, thank you so much for the support!! (?)