Chapter 19

Attention

 

Chapter 19

None of them dared to look away from the small TV on the wall. The reporter was still standing with the microphone in her hand as she kept talking about them.

It wasn’t until the channel was turned over to a football game that they looked away and their eyes finally met across the table. Hyunseung gulped as his eyes met Hyunas.

“What are we going to do?” Hyuna asked and looked away from him to see if anyone had noticed them. So far, people were still concentrated on their food and daily gossip as loud laughter and voices broke through the air. 

“First…” Hyunseung said and placed his palms against the surface of the table “We are gonna leave this place”.

Slowly Hyuna followed him up and grabbed his hand as he walked past her. Hand in hand, they walked towards the exit without as much as looking at the people around them. The worst thing that could happen, was they saw their faces and called the police.

Hyunseung slowly pushed the door open and stepped outside, where the wind immediately hit him and made his silver-ish hair move around. When he was sure that none would stop them, he stepped aside and let Hyuna walk towards the car first. His heart was beating fast as he held the door, what would happen to them if they were discovered? Even he knew that they couldn’t be on the run forever. He had tried it before, but like this time, his past had always found a way to get to him.

His eyes wandered around the street before he let go of the door and stepped towards the car. With a satisfied smile, he started the car and slowly left the parking lot without turning too much attention towards them.

“We were lucky,” He heard Hyuna mumbled and took a quick glance towards her. Her entire body was turned away from him as she looked over her right shoulder, back towards the café they just had left. A few people had stopped in the middle of the street to look after the car that hurried away.

Hyunseung nodded, a bit satisfied with their escape. He had, honestly, thought that they would be discovered, that the people at the café would have screamed and yelled at them, as they had to run away, leaving their car behind. But like Hyuna had said, they had been lucky, no one noticed them.

“We could leave this city,” he said and stopped when the traffic light turned red. “Maybe stay at a motel or something, and then leave once again?”

Hyuna thought about for a while, before she nodded and sat down, when she was sure that no one followed them.

“Sounds like a good idea,” she said and placed her knees against the dashboard and leaned back. “Do you think Joon is alright?”

To her surprise, Hyunseung nodded and continued to drive down the small city.

“If your friends called an ambulance, then I’m pretty sure that he is alright,” he said and speed up as the houses around them slowly began to disappear to be replaced with small family houses. “And I’m pretty sure they did”.

Once again Hyuna found herself nodding. The desire to call her best friend was pressuring her, she could almost feel her fingers shake as she wanted to grab her phone and call him, but that the same time, she knew that it wouldn’t be a good idea. He probably wouldn’t even listen to her, nor ever see her again. He must hate her; maybe he would even report her to the police and get her into prison for attempted murder.

She gulped at the thought and looked towards Hyunseung. He didn’t look worried at all, actually, he looked quite calm.

“God damn, I hope there is a motel here,” she heard him say to himself as he slowed down.

The sun was shining down upon them as they drove, but as they finally neared what looked like a motel, it had long ago disappeared. Everything around them was painted in darkness except for the lights from the buildings and streetlights around them. It wasn’t like Seoul, where tons of people were walking around and the stars couldn’t be seen because of the many streetlights, no, this city was completely different from what they had come from.

Parking the car as far away from the entrance as possible both of them got out and walked towards the reception. The motel was small, it wasn’t one of those huge one you always saw on TV, but it was messy and tatty. A broken chair had been pushed into a corner with a small table in front of it, where gum and cigarettes lay.

The place reeked of sweat and cigarette smoke, and the man behind the counter seemed to be the source for it. It was an old man with grey hair and a shirt that reminded her about a Dalmatians fur. His old boots was lying on the counter that now was filled with mud and other stuff.

“A room, please,” Hyunseung said as he dug into his pockets to find the money. The man eyed them, before he turned around on the chair and grabbed one of the many keys.

“Enjoy your stay,” he mumbled as he received the money and tossed the key at them. Hyunseung quickly caught it and turned around to leave. Once again they found themselves lucky, he hadn’t spotted any radios nor TV’s, so the man behind the counter could possibly know who they were.

“That was disgusting,” he heard Hyuna mumble behind, before he turned around with a smile and grabbed her hand.

“Let’s hope the room is better,” he said and walked up the stairs and down the small road until he reached the door with their number on. With one last deep breath he pushed the door open and sighed in relief to see a somewhat proper room. It was small, with a bed where there barely could be two persons in, a round table was placed in front of the window with two chairs and an old TV had been pushed into the corner behind the door. The walls were white, where only a mirror hung.

They quickly stepped inside and looked around, before Hyunseung closed and locked the door behind them. With a tired sigh, he walked towards the bed and feel face first down onto it. It didn’t take longer than a minute before he felt a pair of small hands run up his back.

“Tired?” he head Hyuna asked as the bed dipped down beside him. Without looking up he hummed in response, enjoying the feeling of her hands against his back as she pressed down on the right spots.

“It’s been a long day,” Hyuna said as she with trembling fingers grabbed the edge of his shirt and pulled it up to reveal a pale back with a few scars and old bruises. Once again, she led her fingers run up and down his back as she tried to give him some kind of comfort.

She heard another sigh escape him, when she suddenly felt courage run through her entire body. Biting her lower lip, she slowly crawled away from his side to straddle his back. She sat there in silence, waiting for him to say or do something, but when he didn’t move, she sighed and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Her heart was beating fast, so fast that it almost made her uncomfortable. She quickly shook her head and placed her hands flat against his lower to push the rest of the shirt away.

Before she knew of it Hyunseung suddenly pushed himself up and turned around underneath her, so he now stared directly into her eyes. She felt her cheeks heat up, as his hands grabbed her hips and a smile spread across his lips.

Without realizing it, a smile spread across her own lips as she laid down and gave him a small peck. Now it was his turn to place his hands against her lower back, as he like her, let his hands wander up under her shirt.

They stayed like this for hours, before he tightened his grip around her hips and turned them both around so she was underneath him. Once again, he saw her cheeks turn red. He couldn’t help but laugh on the inside, he loved how he could make her feel so embarrassed, he loved that he was the only one to see her like this.

His hands grabbed the edge of her shirt as he without any kind of hesitation pulled the shirt above her head. He quickly leaned forwards the capture her lips with his as his hand slipped up towards her waist as he held her in place.

A moan could suddenly be heard, when both of them stopped and looked into each other’s eyes.

“That wasn’t you,” Hyunseung said as Hyuna quickly shook her head and looked confused around. Suddenly another moan could be heard followed by something that fell onto the floor and broke. Several moans could be heard followed by screaming and yelling and loud creaking noises.

“You got to be kidding me!” Hyunseung half sneered and yelled as he hit the wall in front of him with a fist. 

------------O--------------O------------------O----------------------O-----------------O---------------------O----------------------O---------------------O------------------O------------------

Author's Note:

So awkward *sigh*

 Like always, sorry for the late update, school have been pulling teeth these last couple of weeks, and I'm starting to take my driverlicens so, that has been taking up a lot of my times. I'll try to update more, when my holiday starts! ^^ 

I hope that you guys liked this chapter, and can forgive me for my slow updating!

~ Bye