CHAPTER EIGHT ; the stalkers ?

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Dongwoon's POV]

When we arrived at the front of the hotel, I couldn't help but notice my surroundings. I turned around, closing the door of the Yoseob hyung's van and noticed that there was another familiar car behind us. I told Kikwang and Yoseob hyungs about it, and they turned around checking out the van.

"Hyungs, I think someone's following us in that white van there." I said suspiciously. I looked closely at the van and it was...

[END OF POV]

[Unknown POV]

"Aishi, why does Dongwoon have to be the smart one and check his surroundings!" I yelled. "Guys! Hide so they won't see you." I said to them, while I was in a good disguise that covered my entire face; but let me tell you, wearing a ski mask isn't the smartest idea.

"Hyung, why didn't we just tell them that we wanted to come with them; instead of us hiding in the Company van hiding from them. " Junhyung said. Honestly, I couldn't stand his nagging, but sometimes it helps the group put themselves together.

- FLASHBACK TO 30 MINUTES AGO @ Mr. and Mrs. Yang's Restaurant -

"Hyung! I wanted to go with them to the hotel!" Hyunseung pouted. Gosh, honestly what's with these guys and their aegyo. They always show it when their off-camera; and it bugs me as a leader.

"Well why didn't you leave with them?!" I said frustrated.
"Well because I didn't want to leave my yeobo." Hyunseung pointed to Junhyung laughing. Obviously he was joking, but these two are strange when they're together that sometimes it becomes scary.
"YAH! We're close and that's all! I am not your YEOBO! Do you hear me Jang Hyunseung?!" Junhyung yelled, making Hyunseung and me laugh hysterically.
"But hyung, I agree with 4D over here. Let's just go with them!" Junhyung insisted.
"Alright, fine. Since we have nothing to do today anyways. Hey Jiyong hyung, is it okay if you drive us to Lexington Hotel?!" I asked Manager hyung, and he agreed. The only reason why I knew where they were going because Yoseob get very loud when he's excited; it was that and I overheard his phone call with someone name 'Sooyeon'.
"Sure. Since we finished eating, let's go now so you don't miss them leaving the hotel. Let's say our good bye to Yoseob's parents first, then we'll leave." Hyung said.

We said our Goodbyes to Mr. & Mrs. Yang, we got into the Company car and left to go to Lexington Hotel.

- FLASHBACK END -

[END OF POV]

[Hyunae's POV]

Myunghee, Minhee and I were just sitting down talking about how tired we were from our flight; and that we didn't really want to do anything before going to meet Won Sajangnim. The Unnies we're just sitting down sleeping on each others shoulders cause they were the ones that need more sleep than all of us combined.

All of sudden Minhee shouted, waking the unnies up and basically killing me and Myunghee's ears.

"Yangyang oppa!" she yelled. I started laughing because I haven't seen her use that much cutest in the time that i've known her. I noticed Yoseob oppa come in by himself. I thought that he was coming with Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa too.

I could feel my face drop...

[END OF POV]

[Yoseob's POV]

I walked into the hotel, and started making my way to the right side of the hotel. All of sudden I heard someone call out "Yangyang Oppa" very loud, but good thing there wasn't much people in the lobby. I noticed there were five girls sitting down on the sofas. There were two other girls beside Minhee, and two sleeping beside each other; how cute I thought.

"Oppa, annyeong! I miss you soooooo much!" Minhee said.
"I missed you too Mimi!" I called her by her nickname, and she looked at me with a shocked face.
"I haven't been called Mimi in such a long time, that it feels very weird." her and I laughed. I looked at her friends and said hi.

"Hi, Yoseob imnida. You must be here best friends i'm assuming, unless I could be wrong." I said to the two girls sitting beside her. The two girls laughed at each other and got up to say hi to me.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Myunghee imnida." she said holding out her hand. I look at her closely, she was wearing a salmon coloured shirt and light washed high-waisted shorts.

I looked at the other girl, and she introduced herself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Choi Hyunae imnida." she bowed, with a slight tint of pink to her cheeks.

I noticed when I walked in, she looked kind of sad. It was probably because the other guys didn't come in with me. Oh well, I never seem to be the favorite.

"Hyunae-sshi, you looked a little sad when I come in. Is it because you think Kikwang and Dongwoon didn't come?" she nodded a bit, and didn't look up at me. Surprisingly, I didn't feel sad at all. I looked at the two girls that were sleeping; I wonder which one is Sooyeon-sshi, I smiled to myself. I looked at Hyunae-sshi.

"Don't worry, they came. They're just handling something outside." I laughed, thinking about what happened.

[END OF POV]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO , so now you know who the unknown POV is (:
let's see what Yoseob oppa will think about You !

& Mianhae, I keep changing the title for this fanfic.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY 3 SUBSCRIBERS ! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING :D <3
saranghae , xtaal .