CHAPTER THIRTYSIX: ***

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenims!” Jae said.

----------------
Sooyeon: Waah, our special guests are very handsome!
Jaehwa: Why don’t you guys introduce yourselves?
****: Neh. Hana, deul, set.
SO BEAST, Annyeonghasaeyo Beast imnida~

Sooyeon: Aigooo, our guests are definitely surprised us.
Jaehwa: That’s for sure, why don’t you guys introduce yourselves separately.
Doojoon: Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST Leader, Yoon Doojoon imnida.
Hyunseung: Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST 4D Prince, Jang Hyunseung imnida.
Junhyung: Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST Main rapper, Yong Junhyung imnida.
Yoseob: Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST Main vocals, Yang Yoseob imnida.
Kikwang: Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST Main dancer, Lee Kikwang imnida.
Dongwoon: Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST Maknae and Namshin, Son Dongwoon imnida.
*APPLAUSE*
Jaehwa: Wah, nice to meet you guys. Before we get to know each other, why don’t we play their song that has topped the charts.
Sooyeon: From their 1st album, B2ST’s Fiction.

-----------------
Omo, oppas! Why didn’t you guys tell us you were going to be guests today?” Jaehwa asked them.
Well we wanted to surprise you. So surprise!” Dongwoon oppa said, which made Jae and I laugh. I looked at the script and my eyes widen.

You can’t be serious!’ I thought to myself as I continued to read.

·        Talk about relationships – Junhyung and Hara, Doojoon and Gayoon, Kikwang and Hyunah.

·        BEAST asks who are their ideal types in the group

·        Talk about rumors

·        Fans call in

·        Surprise call from MBLAQ

YAH! Did you guys see the script?” Yoseob asked the oppas. They all looked at the script and their eyes widen. I looked at all of them, I didn’t even know Kikwang oppa’s eyes could open that wide. I couldn’t help but laugh inside, but apparently it got their attention.

Yah, Kim Sooyeon. What are you laughing at?!” Junhyung oppa asked me, which made all the other oppas look at me.
Uh? Uh, nothing. Just laughing at how big Kikwang oppa’s eyes went to big. *laughs*” I said.
YAH! Chigulae?” Kikwang oppa said.
Back in 2 minutes.” Sunbaenim said and we nodded.

-----------------
Sooyeon: And that was BEAST’s song Fiction, followed by Seo In Guk’s Shake It Up.
Jaehwa: What an amazing song!
Sooyeon: I agree with you, Jaehwa-sshi. So BEAST, you’ve become very popular in Japan.
Doojoon: Neh, we’ve been there for a month for our United Cube Concert.
Jaehwa: Sounds very interesting. I think you guys have heard about the rumor of you, Doojoon-sshi that you want a girlfriend like Heo Gayoon of 4MINUTE.
BEAST: *laughs*
Doojoon: Yes, I’ve heard of them. To be honest, Gayoon-sshi is very sweet and a nice girl. I have no intention of asking her to be my girlfriend. I like the traits that she has, and that is all.
Sooyeon: I’m assuming that you want your fans to know about your thoughts so that these rumors won’t appear again.
Doojoon: Of course, I want my fans to know that I love them a lot.
Jaehwa: Well, we cleared one up. Now, Junhyung-sshi; how are you and Goo Hara-sshi’s relationship after announcing your relationship.
Junhyung: Well, it wasn’t easy at first, but now we see each other more often because we attend a lot of live stages in Japan together. Our relationship is growing; I can say that we are very close.
Jaehwa: What do the other members think of one of their members dating?
Yoseob: I think it’s very good for him to have a relationship, as long as he keeps making music. *laughs*.
BEAST: *laughs*
Dongwoon: I think it’s good that Junhyung hyung has a relationship every now and then, because that’s how he comes up with our songs. *laughs*
Kikwang: Yeah, we get paid more!
EVERYONE: *laughs*
Sooyeon: *giggles* well then the atmosphere in the studio is very happy.
Jaehwa: Now let’s listen to Super Junior’s Mr.Simple.
-------------------
Aw you girls are so cute when you are MC-ing!” Kikwang oppa said to Jae and I.
AHA, thanks oppa!” I said to him.
What’s next in the script?” Hyunseung asked.
I think its Ideal types?” I answered him.
This will be interesting.” I heard Jae whisper.

--------------------
BEAST: We’re back!
Sooyeon: Aigoo, BEAST is taking over our job.
Jaehwa: It may seem so Sooyeon-sshi. *laughs*
Sooyeon: Well let’s talk to someone who I haven’t heard talk yet. Hyunseung-sshi?
Hyunseung: Neh.
Sooyeon: How come you’re not talking?
Hyunseung: It’s because I’m curious of something.
BOTH: What is that?
Hyunseung: Who are your ideal types?
Sooyeon: AHA, well I really like Jang Geun Suk sunbaenim, I like the way he acts and sings. I really like bad guy images, but are really sweet on the inside.
Jaehwa: And I really like Park Jaebum-sshi, I love the way he dances.
Doojoon: How about in BEAST? Who are your ideal types?
BOTH: *laughs awkwardly*
Jaehwa: Well, I personally like Doojoon-sshi because he is very good looking.
BEAST: *They all nod.*
Doojoon: *smiles*
Junhyung: And what about you, Sooyeon-sshi?
Sooyeon: I like…

[END OF POV]


Who is she gonna say?!

Mianhae for boring and short update , I won't be updating for a while because i'm leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow and won't be come home till Monday :(

Please do not unsubscribe :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 (: