CHAPTER FIFTEEN ; the performance.

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Myunghee's POV]

"Omo, annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim." Jinyoung oppa said while everyone else bowed at him and our parents.
"Hello kids. Boys are the girls performing for you??" Sajangnim asked jokingly.
"Neh, would you like to join us, Sir? You too Mr. & Mrs. Kim, Mr. & Mrs. Yang and Mr. and Mrs. Choi." Oppa said and they all sat down.
"Okay we'll do B1A4's O.K and Only Learned The Bad Things." Sooyeon unnie announced earning awating looks from our parents, our boss and our sunbaenims.
"But before we start; Ummas and Appas. Yoseob oppa called and said he's coming to take us to dinner okay?" They all nodded towards Minhee.

We finished performing both dances earning non stop applauding from our lovely audience.

"That was DAEBAK girls!" Sajangnim said.
"Thank you Sir." We all said smiling at him, then the guys came running up to us.
"I don't know what to say, but I think you girls did a better job than we did!" Shinwoo oppa said.
"You're only happy because Jaehwa was singing your parts, hyung!" Baro scoffed. Both Shinwoo oppa and Jaehwa unnie blushed; "AWWW! That's soo cutee!" I thought.
"NO! You guys are just all sad cause the ones you wanted didn't sing yours!" Oppa yelled back, embarassing the rest of the oppas. Sandeul looked at me and smiled.
"You did great Hee." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Yah, yah, yah! Step away from my sister Lee Junghwan!" Sooyeon unnie said. "You guys just met, and you're already this close...Myunghee-ah, remember what I said. Araji?" Unnie said.
"Neh." I replied.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and Sajangnim went to open the door since we locked it.

"BEAST! Hello, what're you guys doing here?" Sajangnim said.
"SO BEAST, Annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim BEAST imnida." The B2ST oppas introduced themselves.
"I know who you guys are. What brings you to WM Entertainment?" Sajangnim said jokingly and asked them.
"Actually, we're here to take the girls out to dinner after they finished with the meeting. If you aren't done, we could wait in the van." Doojoon oppa insisted.
"No, no, no. Actually the girls were performing for us. Why don't you come and join us?" Mr.Won asked them. Doojoon oppa looked at the other BEAST members and they nodded with smirks on their faces.
"We'd love too since we haven't heard them perform before." Yoseob oppa said sitting down in front of us since there were no more seats.

"Can I make a request?" Umma said, raising her hand like she was some student in High School or something.
"Sure, Umma. What song??" Unnie asked her, knowing what song she was going to pick. It was always her favorite performance that we've done since we started back in Canada.
"B2ST Fiction please and thank you!" she smiled, starting laughter amongst all our parents. Earning intrigued looks from both B2ST and B1A4.
"I agree. I saw that performance on your Youtube account, but I too want to see it in person." Sajangnim said.
Gongchan oppa looked for the song on Unnie's iPod. He found it, looking at us;
"You girls ready?" Oppa asked us. We all nodded and the music started.
"Girls, give it your all! Arasoe?" Sooyeon unnie said to us, giving us strength and we all nodded.

-------------------------------------------
Sooyeon -
Junhyung & Yoseob
Jaehwa - Doojoon
Minhee - Hyunseung
Myunghee -
Dongwoon
Hyunae -  Kikwang 

ajik nan neol ijji mot hago
modeungeol da midji mot hago
ireohke neol bonaeji mot hago, oneuldo

dashi mandeureo bolge uri iyagi
kkeut naji anhge aju ginagin
sal gacheul pago seumyeo deuneun
sangshil gameun jamshi mudeo dulge
saero sseo naeryeo ga shi jigeun
haengbok hage utgo itneun neowa na, niga nal
tteonaji mot hage bae gyeongeun chulgu ga eobtneun jobeun bangan

amureohji anhge nege kiseu hago
dalkomhan neoye gyeoteul tteona gajil mothae
urin kkeuti raneun geon eobseo

ireohke nan tto  (Fiction in Fiction)
ijji mot hago (Fiction in Fiction)
nae gaseum soge, kkeut naji anheul
iyagil sseugo isseo

neol but janeulge (Fiction in Fiction)
nohji anheulge  (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
kkeut naji anheun neowa, naye iyagi sogeseo
oneuldo in Fiction

jigeum yeogin haengbok han iyagi deul bakke eobseo
neomu haengbok han uri dulman ye iyagi ga ireohke

(hyeonshil gwaneun dareuge) sseo isseo
jeomjeom chaewo jigo isseo

neoneun na egero dallyeo waseo angi go
pum ane angin neoreul naneun jeoldae nohji mothae
urin kkeuti raneun geon eobseo

ireohke nan tto (Fiction in Fiction)
ijji mot hago  (Fiction in Fiction)
nae gaseum soge, kkeut naji anheul
iyagil sseugo isseo

neol but janeulge  (Fiction in Fiction)
nohji anheulge  (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
kkeut naji anheun neowa, naye iyagi sogeseo
oneuldo in Fiction

dashi hanbeon deo mal hajiman
jigeum neoneun nae yeope it dago
geureohke midgo isseo nan

(hajiman Fiction)
nan mok jeogeul ilheo beorin jaga i soseol ye
kkeuteun eotteohke mamuri

(namanye Fiction) ji eoya hae
saranghae saranghae saranghae saranghae saranghae
ise geul jaman

(moduda Fiction) sseo naeryeo ga
mudyeojin pen nun
mullo eolluk jin nalkeun jongi wiro

(moduda Fiction) haengbok halsudo seulpeul sudo eobseo
i iyagi neun

jigeum nan neomu nado haengbok han
saenggake iyagireul sseujiman
modeunge baramil ppuni rago, yeojeonhi

nan haengbok hangeol (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
uri hamkke ingeol  (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
ije shijak ingeol  (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
kkeuteun eobt neungeol  (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
-------------------------------------------

After we finished all you could hear were 'WOWs', 'AMAZINGs', 'DAEBAKs' from both B2ST and B1A4. I looked at B1A4 oppas and they kept clapping, then all of a sudden Sandeul oppa came up and hugged me. I was taken by surprise that I couldn't even say anythinig, but I knew my face said it all. I looked at the mirror to see my face completely red; but I could say that I was tired and that's the reason my face looked so red.

"Hee-ah! You were amazing! You girls were more than amazing! That was y! OMG, that was just so! Im lost for words." Oppa looked so impressed and so did the other B1A4 oppas has they walked towards us.
"You guys did an amazing job! No wonder Sajangnim said so much about you girls. You guys have amazing voices, even for BEAST sunbaenims' song." Baro oppa complimented us. It was weird, I thought he didn't like us much. Well that's what Sandeul oppa told me. I looked towards the BEAST oppas, and the looked so shocked. [Please ignore the top and bottom row pictures, its the 2 middle ones im talking about. CREDS: to creater.]

I saw Sooyeon unnie and Minhee walk up to them, so I decided to follow them.

[END OF POV]

[Junhyung's POV]

I was impressed. Wait no, I was amazed at how amazing their performance was. I was exactly like us but their movement was on time, no one missed the beat. I was so surprised that Sooyeon-ah can sing and rap, her voice is amazing and when she raps it has a flow to it like she's singing but has the beat. To be honest I was only looking at Sooyeon-ah the whole time. Damn it, I shouldn't think this way! I have my jagiya; Hara. Ohwell she's not here to scold me.

[END OF POV]

[Yoseob's POV]

OMO! I was surprised that my cousin could sing so well! I really liked how Sooyeon-ah did my part. It makes me feel so proud of her. I think she did a better job than I did. I should really get to know her more. Hmmmm, maybe I should look up their profiles? I took out my phone and search them.

"What're you doing Seobie oppa?" Sooyeon said scaring me and sat beside me.
"Oppa...Why are you searching Elite on your phone? We haven't debuted so if your looking for our profiles you won't find it." Sooyeon said. Damn it, she must think im a creep or something.
"I don't find it creepy oppa, if that's why you're not talking." She giggled. Awww, her giggle is so cute!
"Hold on. I'll get you something..." I was going to say something, but she already left. I saw her talking to Won Sajangnim. I saw him pull out a few folders and handed them to her, then she came running back to me.
"Here Oppa, I hope these help you." she winked at me and left.
"Damn it. Why did my heart flutter a bit...I can't possibly like her can I?" I thought as I looked at the folders she gave me. Each of them had a title on it; Leader, Dancer, Rapper, Visual and Maknae. OHMYGAWD , she gave me their profiles!!!

"Hyung! What're you looking at?!" Dongwoonie asked me, which caught the attention of the rest of the members.
"Let me see!!!" Kikwang shouted as he grabbed one.
"Leader." he read out "Kim Sooyeon, Date of Birth; February 13th 1993. OMO, she's three years younger than me and you!" Kikwang said like he won the lottery.
"YAH! You can't date her!" I said out loud. Ohcrap, did I just say that so everyone could hear?
"Keke, and why not?" Kikwang said with a smugged look.
"Because...Uh...She's like our dongseng! Duh!" I said nervously.
"Well if you say so, then that applies for all the girls and for you and the rest of us then that we won't like them ." he said.
"Alright?" Kikwang said to the rest of them and slowly nodded. I was so mad at myself, that we just made a pact to not like them. Well I guess what they don't know won't hurt them right?!

[END OF POV]


Mianhae for a boring chapter. Next chapter will get much more exciting I promise!
<3 Comment & Subscribe .