CHAPTER ELEVEN ; the OHMYGAWD ! (":

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jung Jinyoung's POV]

Gosh, im tired. I checked the time; | 2:08 PM |
Man, time goes so slow when you want something to happen, and when you don't want something to happen; the time goes by fast. I was in the composing studio just fiddling around with tracks until CNU hyung and Baro came in.

"Yo, leadah!" Baro said to me.
"Hey." I looked at the both of them. "What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing, we got bored just sitting around listening to Sandeul and Channie singing like crazy people. So we wanted to see what you were doing." hyung said.
"Well im mixing tracks, waiting for the time to move quicker, since its going by slowly." I said laying down on the futon in the room.
"Im guessing your excited to meet the girls, am I right?" hyung said elbowing me playfully.
"Yeah, why not? Won Sajangnim has been praising them ever since he saw their videos on Youtube." I said closing my eyes.
"Then why haven't we seen them yet then?!" Baro said, walking to the laptop but I stopped him.
"Don't search them! I want us to see them first when they arrive without seeing theirs talents." I stated.
"But, what if they aren't talented enough?!" Baro said angrily.
"Baro, listen to him. He's the leader and he knows what's best." CNU hyung said and I nodded at him gesturing a thank you.
"Alright, if you say so..." Baro sighed.

We just sat around the room doing nothing, just watching TV in the room from what seemed like for an hour; CNU hyung fell asleep but then, all of a sudden Manager hyung comes in the room with Gongchan and Sandeul.

"Hey hyungs!" the Maknae said. Sandeul went beside Baro and they started to fool around with each other. SanRo couple is the craziest coupling in B1A4, I have to say. I looked at Manager hyung:

"What's up hyung? Is there something wrong that you brought those two here?" I asked him.
"Actually no, but I would suggest changing into something more presentable...?" hyung said, looking at all of us smirking.
"Why?" said Baro.
"Well because I don't think you guys want to meet your hoobaes in sweats do you?" hyung proposed.
"He's right. Well im going to change, and if you guys want to look like slobs or you'd like to make a better impression; I suggest you guys change." CNU hyung said.
"Ugh, but they're just girls!" Baro scoffed.
"Exactly Pabo-yah! THEY'RE GIRLS!!!" me and Sandeul-ah manage to say.
"Okay, fine! Let's go and get over with this." Baro said annoyed.
I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I have to say that I am pretty excited to meet the new addition to this weird family.

[END OF POV]

Meanwhile, back at Myungdong with B2ST and Elite.

[Jaehwa's POV]

OMO, OMO, OMO, OMO!!! Myungdong is AMAZING! Me and Unnie are linking arms, since we left the guys in the van cause they are still shocked that we are the new girl group that has received alot of praises from fans and viewers all over the world.



"Unnie, do you think we'll be popular? Since we're not really from here?" I asked her awkwardly.
"Why do you always worry Jae? *smiles* I don't know about you, but I have alot of faith in you girls. When I started this group, I wanted something I could do when i'm not in my right mind; but then after we started, it became a habit and now you girls are my top priority." Unnie said sincerely.

When you meet her, she has a cold presence and she may have a cold stare when you meet her; but actually she cares about everyone and leaves herself for last. She is the mother of us, and also kind of like the father because she scolds us alot, and she's protective about us and relationships.

"That is why you're the leader of this group. I'm proud of us too!" I said happily.

[END OF POV]

[Jang Hyunseung's POV]

I think it has been 10 minutes since the girls left us in the van and we were still in shock.

"Those are the girls that have been praised by every Entertainment in Korea!" Dongwoon-ah said.
"I can't believe my cousin is becoming an Idol!!!" Yoseob said shocked.
"I can't believe we're still IN THE VAN!!!" Doojoon hyung said, while Junnie just sat there in amazement.
"Yah! Let's go now! We still have to show them around before they get lost!" Kikwang yelled.
"What time is it right now?" Dongwoon-ah asked.
"Its 2:08PM." Yoseob answered.
"JJINJA?! Let's go!" Junhyung yelled jumping out of the car. Someone's excited, I thought to myself.
"Someone's excited." I scoffed.
"Well we only have an hour and a half to show them around. Yoseob call them and ask them where they are." Junhyung said to all of us, then talked to Yoseobie.

Yoseob got out of the van, and we all followed. He got out his phone and called them.

"Yoboesaeyo, Sooyeon-ah?...Neh, eodiya?...Uh, jjinja? Arasoe, we'll meet you there...Bye-yeom!" he hung up and started walking.
"Where are they? And since when we're you close with Sooyeon-sshi?" Doojoon asked where they were and Junhyung wanted to know why he was close to Sooyeon-sshi already.
"They're at the Noraebang already and since this morning, wae?" we all looked at Junhyung.
"I was just wondering. Can't a guy wonder?" he replied and shrugged his shoulders.

We finally caught up with the girls, and they already we're in a room looking at the songs book. We entered and sang for the entire time, but the girls didn't want to sing because they want to surprise us. I found all the girls cute cause they were dancing along to all the songs that we would sing; and I have to say they're pretty good. We all had a good time; we agreed that if the girls didn't want to sing, they had to call us all 'Oppas'. The girls didn't have any trouble being informal to us, that was when Sooyeon-ah looked at her phone and yelled:

"YAAH! It's 3:41PM!!! PALI WE HAVE TO GO NOW OR WE'RE LATE!!!" Sooyeon-ah said.
"Arasoe, pali pali!!!" Doojoon said, and we all ran out the door and raced back to the van.

Once we were in the van, we piled in and Doojoon hyung started the car and sped off to WM Entertainment.

[END OF POV]

[Author's POV]

The girls finally arrived at WM Entertainment. The girls thanked the B2ST boys for showing them around; the boys said it was their pleasure and that if the girls needed anything, that they could contact them anytime then they left. And with that they had 10 minutes to get to the President's office. Suddenly, Sooyeon's phone rang.

"Yoboesaeyo?...Uh, Umma?...Oh, you're here already...You're in his office?...Neh, we just got here...Arasoe, byebye!" she said and ended the call.
"Let's go to the front desk." Jaehwa said.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, we have an appointment at 4 o'clock with Won Sajangnim." Sooyeon said, being the leader; she took charge.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Saejin imnida. You must be Sooyeon, am I right?" the Secretary said.
"Neh, its nice to finally meet you. Sorry we're kind of late, we got lost." Sooyeon lied, cause she didn't want anyone to know that they were with B2ST.
"Oh, it's no problem. He's actually on his Lunch Break right now. I led your parents into his office, they should be in the waiting room. His office is on the top floor, office number BA5." Saejin said.
"Kamsahamnida!" the girls said, bowed and left towards the elevators.

The girls arrived on the top floor and looked for room BA5. Sooyeon was leading the girls; while turning the corner she bumped into someone.

"Jeongsonghamnida." she said and bowed. The guy just bowed and left.

Sooyeon felt really bad and wanted to follow the guy and say sorry again, but they were late for their meeting. She caught a glimpse of him; he was tall, but skinny and had reddish-orange hair and that was slightly wavy.

"Unnie, remember we have a meeting..." Jaehwa said to wake her up back to her senses.

Sooyeon noticed that they younger girls weren't with them.

"Unnies!!! We found the room." Hyunae said.
"Arasoe." Sooyeon and Jaehwa said and made their way to the meeting room.

They opened the door to find all their parents sitting on the right side of the long meeting table, a man who was sitting at the of the table and 5 boys sitting across from their parents.

The girls looked very surprised to see B1A4 in the meeting room.

"Welcome girls, why don't you sit down across from me." Won President said smiling.
"Neh!" the girls replied and sat at the 5 chairs across from where he stated.
"Well, its finally a pleasure to meet the 5 of you girls. I am the President and owner of this WM Entertainment." the President said.
"Girls, please introduce yourselves. Its not very polite to your boss and to your Seniors." Sooyeon and Myunghee's mom said jokingly.

"Neh. Start from the left to the right." Sooyeon said.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, jeoneun Choi Hyunae imnida." the Maknae said.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, jeoneun Kim Myunghee imnida." the Visual said.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, jeoneun Kim Sooyeon imnida." the Leader said.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, jeoneun Park Jaehwa imnida." the Dancer said.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, jeoneun Yang Minhee imnida." the Rapper said.
"Nice to meet you and please take care of us." All the girls said in unison.

[END OF POV]

[B1A4's POVs]

"WHOA!" All the boys managed to say.
"They are ..." Gongchan said in a daze.
"Yeah, they are all..." Sandeul said speechless.
"Pretty, beautiful, WHOA!" CNU said finishing their sentences.
"I agree..." Jinyoung said and finally...
"But I still don't like them..." Baro scoffed.

[END OF POV]

---------------------------------------------
Soooo , the girls finally meet B1A4 . It took forever didn't it? Mianhae.
& Don't you think Baro's a little harsh.

Find out their thoughts about you and your group in the nexy chapter <3
gomawoh, xtaal.