CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ; the start of something new : LJH & KMH

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Kikwang's POV]

When we were in the living room of Elite's new house, us boys couldn't imagine how amazing the house was. The house, wait mansion is HUGE! I didn't think a house like this existed in South Korea. WOW, I must really not get out much. We were watching tv on their big flat screen; Hyunae-yah kept changing the channels. I swear she reminds me of myself; I can't stand to watch one channel. When I turned around to see eveyone sitting down comfortably; I saw Sooyeon and Junhyung hyung sitting beside each other; talking, while Yoseob just stared at them, and his expression sadden.

I swear that I told these guys not to fall for them, because not only will our careers be in trouble; but also our hearts. I know that sometimes it may seem that I turn out as an arrogant conceited guy, but I do care about other people other than myself. I care about our safety as much as anything else.

"YAH! Pabo-Hyun! Can you stop being so annoying and just leave it to one channel!?!" Jaehwa said to Hyunae. Keke, her nickname is Pabo-Hyun! What a cute name, it sounds familiar to me.
"You guys call Hyunae-yah 'Pabo-Hyun'?" Doojoonie hyung asked the girls.
"Yeah, that's cause she's the slow-thinker and stupid one at times out of all of us." Myunghee explained.
"HEY! That sounds so much like Kikwang hyung." Dongwoon-ah said.
"That's because his nickname is Pabo-Kwang!" Yoseob stated laughing at how ridiculous our maknae sounded. WAIT , that's why it sounded familiar! It sounds like my nickname! WOW.
"Aigooooo! What time is it?" Sooyeon-ah asked us.
"Its...11:28PM...Waee?" Junhyung hyung answered her.
"We have to go to the Entertainment tomorrow morning at 10." she said. "YAH! Girls, go and get ready for bed now. PALI! I have to wake you girls up at 8AM." she sounds exactly like Doojoon hyung when we have a schedule. Hmmm, I wonder if all leaders sound the same...
"Ughhhhh. Goodnight BEAST Oppas!" the girls said in unison.
"Chamkan! What about us?!" Junhyung hyung asked.
"Yeah, can we sleep over?!" I suggested and the guys glared at me. Sooyeon was taken back.
"Uhhhh...Sure...We have 3 guest rooms. So 2 in each room." she said.
"Hyung! Can we stay?" Woonie asked Doojoon hyung.
"Sure, why not. Thanks Sooyeon." he said to her, she nodded and headed to her room.

[END OF POV]

[Sandeul's POV]

We were in the dorm from a long day of non-stop practising after our Hoobaes left the company building. I couldn't get the image of Myunghee out of my head that it was kind of frustrating that I wasn't aware of my surroundings.

"Ooof." I said bumping into Baro.
"YAH! Are you okay?! You've been weird ever since the girls left." He looked at me with his questionning eyes, knowing that he was going to talk to me later and ask me about it.
"Its nothing...I think..." I said.
"We're talking about this later...Okay?!" he said worringly.
"Yeah, okay... I need to talk to someone about this..." I said and walked into the bedroom to get my shower things and hop into the washroom.

Aigoo, my head is not in the right place and its making me frustrated. I don't know what it is with Myunghee, but there's something about her that I can't that I can't get her out of my head.

-FLASHBACK back at the Company Building-

"Sandeulie oppa! Can I go into the studio just for fun? Please..." Myunghee asked me with her with her eyes sparkling bright, with that puppy-dog eyes. I couldn't say no.
"Yeah go ahead." I said to her smiling. She happily walked into the studio like a little child.
"Hee-yah, i'll play our debut track and you sing a little bit okay?" I said and she nodded and put the headphones on, I started the song and she was bopping her head to the music.

Cheotnune piri kkojhyeo neowa na
love me love me love me love me love me baby
Eunmilhi jugobatneun meshiji
tell me tell me tell me now
Namjadeul chim heullimyeo neoman bwa
love me love me love me love me love me baby
Cheongsunhan geullaemeoe puk ppajyeo
show me show me show me now
Wae neoui sumsoriga kkok jumoncheoreom deullilkka
Neol pihal giri eopseo eomeijinghan sarama
OK, girl neoegeman yes man mwodeunji da haejulke
OK, girl ijebuteo nikkeoya I love you
Naneun ne namja (Neoneun nae yeoja)
Yeongwonhi nareul modu gajyeo OK, girl
Meoributeo balkkaji I love you


"WOW! That was amazing, you sing like an angel!" I said to her over the mic system. I saw her cheeks turn into a shade of light pink.
"Gomawoh, Sandeul oppa. But I think you have an amazing voice; and your aegyo is too die for." she told me and I did an aegyo pose.
"You mean this kind of aegyo." I showed her and she giggle, took off the headphones and came out of the recording room.
"Oppa! You're soo cute!" she said smiling and she pinched my cheeks and started giggling. I swear at that moment my heart went *thump,thump* as soon as she touched my cheeks.

I knew at that moment that there was something between us and that I would do anything and everything to make her become my girlfriend, even if that meant that I would have to go behind my members backs to make our relationship work. Its time to start my charms.

[END OF POV]

[Myunghee's POV]

I don't know what it is about Sandeul oppa that makes me so comfortable to be around. I know that he is my bias in B1A4 next to Gongchan oppa; but I never knew that me and oppa would become so close like this so fast. I think it's probably the fact that our personalities are somewhat similar. We both are the jokesters in the group; the ones that bring laughter and stupidity. Maybe im starting to have feelings for hi---- NO, wait Myunghee; what're you thinking!? You can't like your SUNBAE! And Sooyeon unnie would never approve of you dating anyone older. But I don't think she would get mad IF I liked him back right?! Well either way; its too early for me to even think about me having feelings for Sandeul oppa... But I just know that there is something there between the two of us...

-FLASHBACK END-

[END OF POV]


Things are starting to get heated up between Sandeul and Your sister... OMO!!!
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3