CHAPTER SIXTEEN ; time to see where were living ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

After our parents, BEAST oppas and the girls finished having dinner at the restaurant; I couldn't help but notice how Yoseob kept looking at me. I really felt awkward until Junhyung oppa came and sat beside me since Jae left me to go to the washroom.

"Hey Sooyeon." he said to me.
"Hey Junnie Oppa, what's up?"
"Junnie Oppa???" he looked at me with a confused look on his face. OH CRAP, I forgot that we just met.
"OH! Mianhaeyo Junhyung-sshi." I looked down, embarrassed.
"I didn't say I didn't like it Yeonnie-yah." he said, whispering in my ear while wrapping his arms around me; sending shivers down my spine.
"Oh, okay..." I said blushing.
"You look very pre---" he was caught off by people coughing.
"AHEM!AHEM!" someone said. We looked up to find Jae tapping her foot waiting for Oppa to leave her seat.
"Oh, mianhae Jaehwa." Oppa said.
"Kwenchana, pali pali and get out of my seat and stop flirting with Unnie!" she said annoyingly.
"I'll talk to you later Sooyeon-ah." he winked at me and left.

I swear I don't know what's with him; I don't have feelings for him because he's going out wit Hara sunbaenim and frankly it's pissing me off because he still flirts with me. I looked up to see all the BEAST oppas shaking their heads looking at Junhyung oppa. Yoseob oppa looked sad; I wonder what's wrong with him...

"Okay girls, since we're done with dinner; why don't we show you where you'll be staying." Mr.Choi said.
"But I thought we were staying at the Lexington with you guys?" I asked them.
"Yes, well we got suites for the parents only. Remember, I told Mr.Won that we found you girls a dorm. Well yes, that's where you'll be staying. So let's go." We all got up from our seats and got into the cars.

Our parents were in one van, BEAST in another and us girls in a car that my parents brought with them. We followed our parents to see our new "dorm". After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived and looked to see a mansion instead of a dorm!

"WHOA!!!" said the girls.
"OHMYGOSH ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG AND PRETTY!!!" said Hyunae.
"I wanna go to sleep! And the house is pretty tooo!" said Minhee.
"Knowing our parents, I bet they got a dance room in there." Jaehwa said.
"WHO CARES! Let's goo!!!" Myunghee said, jumping out of the car with the other girls.

The girls ran into the house, leaving me behind. I turned off the ignition and got out of the car to find Junhyung oppa waiting for me.

"Nice house you girls have here." Oppa said in awe.
"Thanks, but I didn't know about this till they mentioned it earlier." I said to him. "Let's go in?" I asked. "Kaja!" he said and pulled my arm for me to follow. As we entered, all I said was 'WHOA'.

This is what the house looks like inside ;

"WHOA!!! This place is amazing! And Jae was right about the dance room! It's huge!!!" I said.
"You guys have the biggest house that any Hallyu Star Idol has!!! Can we live here with you guys!?" Kikwang oppa said. Our parents just laughed at his remark.
"Well I hope you guys like your house. But we have to show you girls your rooms. We had a designer design your rooms to your likings." Appa said; "We'll go for Oldest to Youngest. So first is Sooyeon's room."

Our parents walked in front, then it was the girls, then the boys. BEAST oppas were still amazed at how big the house was, and kept saying how they were jealous of the house and how big it is compared to their dorm.
Appa and Umma stopped in front of a door, im guessing this is my room.

"Okay, since Sooyeon and Jaehwa are the oldest; you guys will be staying on in the rooms near the kitchen so it'll be easier for you guys to get there back and forth and at the end of the hall is the younger girls rooms."

My room:

Jaehwa's room:

Minhee's room:

Myunghee's room:

Hyunae's room:

"WHOA, is all I can say! And thank you Umma, Appa, Mrs.Yang and Mr.Yang, Mrs. Choi and Mr.Choi for giving us this amazing opportunity!" I said expressing my thanks towards them on behalf of me and the girls.
"Neh, Ummas and Appas. Neomu Kamsahamnida!" The rest of the girls said and we got into a big group hug; while BEAST oppas were there watching us with warm smiles; and I swear I saw Junhyung oppa, Dongwoon oppa and Kikwang oppa's eyes were watering.

"YAH! Oppas! Uljima!" I said to them, leaving the group hug and
ran up to them.
"I know you guys miss your families, but I don't think your parents would be happy to see you crying. You know, you guys can borrow our families if you want since you guys are on vacation." I said to them wipping Junnie oppa's tears.
"Thanks Sooyeon-ah." The BEAST oppas said to me. I looked at them; "I'll be strong for you guys, since you girls are crying. AHAHA!" I said and ran away from them.
"YAAAH! KIM SOOYEON! COME BACK HERE!" The 3 oppas said as they chased me, while all the others just watched us.

[END OF POV]

[Author's POV]

"I have a feeling that the girls will be safe here." Mrs. Yang said and all the parents agreed.
"They have BEAST as their big brothers and as well as those cute boys; B1A4. I know there are some that have some feelings towards our girls already." Mrs.Choi said jokingly.
"But this is a big responsibility for them. And I have faith in them that they'll look out for each other." Mrs.Kim said.


The moms turned around to look at their husbands and found them tearing.
"Why are you men crying about?!" The 3 women said.
"Our girls are living on their own, and leaving us! They've grown up so fast!" The 3 men said to their wives.
"And I thought the women had a soft spot and cry easily." They said and went to find the kids.

[END OF POV]
 


MIANHAE for the latest UPDATE EVER and a boring one too :( MIANHAEEE !
AIGOOO , i feel bad. But next chapter will be posted tonight since I have to go to work tmrw and thursday. So next update will be on friday after I post later tonight. <3