CHAPTER NINETEEN ; truth or dare PT.[ONE]

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sandeul's POV]

Aigoo, my jagiya is sooo adorable! She turned into a neon pink color at her cheeks when I asked her to kiss me. After I finished making the popcorn, since Hee-ah left me because she's shy. I know that's it's been a week since I met her, but I really like her. We've been talking alot and everything, but sometimes I think she doesn't feel the same way. Maybe I should talk to the guys about it... Wait, maybe I should give it time...Yeah, that's what i'll do!
When I walked into the living room, they stopped watching a movie and were playing some game.

"YAH hyung, come play with us!" Gongchannie said to me.
"Arasoe, what game are we playing?" I asked, sitting in between Jinyoung hyung and Baro.
"We're playing Truth or Dare; since we're all together and apparently Baro asked your manager if you guys could sleep over. So we have all night...Yaaaay!" Minhee said to me.
"Okay, who's first to spin the bottle?" CNU hyung asked.
"ME ME ME!!!" Baro and Hyunae noth said at the same time.
"Hyunae-yah, you go first *wink*" Baro said winking at Hyunae.
"Arasoe Oppa." she said blushing, and spinned the bottle and it landed on my Jagiya.

I know its weird to call to have a nickname for her already, since we haven't really confessed to each other yet; but this is the way we act since we're very close to each other.

"Arasoe, Hee-yah. Truth or Dare?" Hyunae asked Hee.
"Hmmmmm, truth cause I know what you're going to dare me." Hee said.
"Do you have an ideal type out of the B1A4 oppas?" Hyunae asked.
"Uhhhhhh, neh isseo." Hee said, glancing at me and I nodded; but I didn't know what her glance meant.

[END OF POV]

[Myunghee's POV]

AIGOOOO HYUNAE-YAH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION!!! I looked at her, giving her a glare. We were sitting in a circle; beside me was Shinwoo oppa to my right, then it was Sooyeon unnie, then Sandeul oppa, then Hyunae-yah, then Gongchan oppa, then Minhee-ah, then Baro oppa, then Jaehwa unnie and finally Jinyoung oppa who sat to my left.

"Uhhhhhh, neh isseo." I said glanced at Deulie oppa. He saw me and nodded; I bet he has no idea what i'm going to say.
"Nugu?! Nuguuu, nuguuu, nuguuu!" the girls kept saying even though they know darn well who it was.
"Mmmmm, its Gongchan oppa." I said and the girls including Deulie oppa looked at me with shocked looks on their faces.

Keke, didn't see that coming did you guys?!... I thought to myself. My reason for not telling them it was Sandeul oppa was because I didn't want anyone to grow suspicion of me and oppa's relationship; but I know that Sooyeon unnie knows, I somewhat can't keep anything for her because she's my sister! Though me and oppa haven't confessed to each other yet, since I think we're taking things a bit to fast; but I mean we're so close, and always together. We had the closest relationship from the others; Sooyeon unnie is very close to Shinwoo oppa and Baro oppa, and I was close to Gongchan oppa and Deulie oppa; while Hyunae-ah likes to admire Baro oppa, kekeke.

"YAH! Myunghee-yah! Did you hear my question?!" I looked at Sandeul oppa who seemed a little pissed off at the fact that I didn't say his name.
"Mwoh?! Mian oppa, what was it?" I said to him, giving him a little confused looked that I knew softened him up whenever he would get mad at me.
"Aigoo...Why did you choose the Maknae?!" he asked me; I could sense jealousy and I found it cute.
"Oh, because Channie oppa is very cute, his aegyo is adorable, he's tall, handsome, funny and very caring. But he is my best friend." I said to all of them and winked at Gongchan oppa making him laugh.
"Arasoe, arasoe. Myunghee-yah spin the bottle." Sooyeon unnie said. I spinned the bottle, and coincidentally it landed on Sandeul oppa.
"Oppa?" I said waiting for which one he would pick.
"Dare, we need some fun." he said making everyone laugh.
"Arasoe...I got it! I dare you to kiss Jinyoung oppa!" Everyone started to laugh, except Jinyoung oppa and Sandeul oppa.
"MWOH! Can I kiss someone else??? More preferably, a GIRL!" Oppa begged.
"Aniya, its either you kiss Oppa or...Us girls won't talk to either of you...." I said to him, while the guys looked at each other and giving a glare to Oppa saying 'you better do it! I don't wanna not talk to the girls'.
"Awww, the oppas are sooo cuteee! They want to talk to us!" Jaehwa unnie said.
"So, what're you going to do oppa?" I said to him raising my eyebrow, mocking and threatening his decision.
"FINE! I guess I have no choice, i'll do it! Only cause we love you girls!" Oppa agreed, making all the girls laugh at remark.
"Awwww, Sandeul oppa! You're soo sweet!" Minhee-ah said.
"PALI!" Sooyeon unnie said.

Sandeul oppa got up to go in front of Jinyoung oppa. Jinyoung oppa looked like he was going to cry because he didn't want Deulie to kiss him. "On the cheek, arasoe?" he said. "Neh, neh, pali!" everyone said, pulling out their phones to take a picture. Oppa got closer to Jinyoung oppa, both of them closing their eyes cause they didn't want to stare at each other. Then Oppa kissed Jinyoung oppa's cheek then ran out of the room screaming.

"EWWWWW! Never doing that again!!!!" Deulie oppa yelled running to the kitchen.
"YAAAAH! Now I have to wash my face because of you!" Jinyoung oppa yelled at Deulie oppa.
"AWWWWWWWWW! Look at Jindeul couple arguing! You guys are such a cute couple!" Sooyeon unnie said making fun of them. They both came back wiping their faces with the kitchen cloth. How cute! I thought to myself.

"Okay, Sandeul oppa your turn." Oppa spinned the bottle and it landed on...

[END OF POV]


OMO ! MIANHAE for the latest update! I went to the hospital for some research thing, and they put IVs in and one of them happened to be on my hand, so I couldn't update till it didn't hurt that much.
*BOWS* Forgive me! Sorry if it a little boring the next chapter will get better .
Comment & Subscribe <3