CHAPTER FIFTYONE ; only if i could turn back time...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

 

[Jinyoung’s POV]

We were all in the living room watching some movie. Sooyeon and I were cuddling on the love seat couch, while Jaehwa and CNU were sitting together on the floor in front of us. Then Baro and Hyunae were across from us; Hyunae was laughing at Baro’s aegyo, while Baro was blushing. Gongchan and Minhee were just too intrigue by the movie that they didn’t notice all of this lovey dovey stuff going on around them.

Where’s Sandeul oppa and Hee?” Hyunae asked us. I heard Sooyeon-ah sigh.
You know where they are silly. Obviously avoiding each other.” Jagiya said.
I don’t know about you guys, but I know something is gonna happen between them. Either it’s good or bad; but something WILL happen.” She emphasized on the will part.
Well leave it to them to work it out, Jagiya.” I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me and pulled me down towards her. She pecked my lips and giggled since I didn’t know she took me by surprise.

You’re very cute when you’re surprised.” She said.
And we’re very grossed out.” Hyunae said making everyone laugh.
YAH! Chigulae?! You’re lucky I’m not saying anything about you and Baro oppa.” Sooyeon said and stuck her tongue out at Hyun. ‘My girlfriend is just too cute!’ I thought. I looked around at everyone, and we all were too into the movie to even notice that Sandeul and Myunghee weren’t around. That’s probably why the atmosphere wasn’t awkward.

I wonder what they’re both doing right now…

[END OF POV]


[Sandeul’s POV]

I stood outside her door; staring at her, while she stared at me. I saw the hurt in Hee’s eyes, but also saw disappointment.

What do you want, oppa?” She broke the silence. I couldn’t help but feel anything but sadness in me. The coldness of her voice sent chills down my spine.

I cleared my throat.

Can we talk?” I asked her. She nodded and pushed the door open to make room for me to pass.

I walked inside and started talking because I didn’t want Myunghee to be mad at me. I know it was my fault that I misunderstood the situation but I can’t take the fact that I made her cry and yelled at her. The hurt that I’ve cause her, I would do anything to take it away.

Myunghee-yah… Jeongmal mianhae.” I said. I turned to look at her as she stood still in front of me. I hugged her, but she didn’t hug me back. Instead she pulled out of the hug gently and I thought of only one word about myself ‘Idiot’. She turned to me and started talking.

I left the room after we finished talking and walked into the living room where everyone else was cuddling and sitting around. Once I walked in, all eyes were on me. ‘Pretend like nothing happened.’ Her words filled my head as I sat down on the sofa.

I sat down beside Jinyoung hyung and Sooyeon-ah. As I sat down, Sooyeon looked at me and rolled her eyes, which made me even sadder than I already am.

Babe, don’t be so cold.” I heard hyung whisper to his girlfriend. She just shrugged and focused her attention towards the movie.
Yah… Did you talk to her?” Hyung asked me quietly and I just nodded.
And…?” He asked.

[END OF POV]
 

[Sooyeon’s/YOUR POV]

I was lying down on Jin oppa’s lap, pretending that I’m watching the movie, but I’m actually eavesdropping on Sandeul oppa and Jinyoung oppa’s conversation.

Was she serious about it?” my boyfriend asked Sandeul oppa.
Yeah, I’ve never seen her so serious before, hyung.” Sandeul oppa answered.

Before he could answer, Hyunae yells out Hee’s name, making everyone turn to her.

Hee-yah!” Hyunae screamed, jumping off Baro oppa’s lap and ran to hug her.
I miss you Twinee! What took you so long?” Hyun asked her and Hee just smiled.
I was with Sandeul oppa. We just talked. Nothing bad.” My younger sister told her best friend. I knew something was up; I guess I have to have sister to sister talk with her later.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating and it was Manager Oppa calling. I got up from Jinyoung oppa’s lap and walked away from the living room.

Yoboesaeyo? Youngki oppa?” I asked.
Hey Sooyeon, are you by any chance with anyone in B1A4?” Oppa asked me.
Yeah, I am. Why?” I told oppa.
Well today was supposed to be their rehearsal for the last episode of Match Up, but they didn’t show up and yeah, I don’t know all the details from Jikwon hyung. All I know is that he’s pissed since he can’t get a hold of them and he doesn’t have your girls’ numbers. So can you tell them for me please?” Oppa pleaded.

Sure oppa. I’ll text you.” I said and hung up, I walked back into the living room.
You guys are in so much trouble.” I said as the whole group looked at me.
Waeyo?” Gongchan asked me.
Didn’t you guys have something to do today?” I asked them playfully, since I was making fun of them in my head. I waited about a good 5 minutes before I got fed up.

You guys didn’t go to rehearsals for your MINI CONCERT FOR MATCH UP!” I emphasized on the last part and the guys just stared at me in disbelief.
AISHI! Hyung is going to get so pissed off at us!” Sandeul oppa yelled.
Who told us to turn off our phones?!” Jinyoung oppa asked.
YAH! Cha Sunwoo!” Shinwoo oppa called out his name.
Mian, I guess I forgot that we had rehearsals and I thought it would be rude if our phones would go off during the movie.” Baro oppa said as he scratched the back of his head.

Aishi.” Jinyoung oppa cursed and messed up his hair in frustration. I sat beside him and looked at him with my look telling him not to swear and blame Baro oppa. “Don’t blame Baro guys; it was all our fault since we didn’t remember that we had the rehearsal today.” Jinyoung oppa finished.

Well I guess you guys should turn on your phones and I’ll call Jikwon oppa to say it was my fault.” I explained.
No! Jagiya! We can’t let you do that.” Jinyoung oppa yelled aloud.
Yeah, Sooyeon-ah; we can’t let you take the blame.” Baro oppa told me and the others agreed with him. I looked at all of them and smiled.
Don’t worry about me, I’m pretty convincing and when you think about it; it is our fault of you guys missing the rehearsal.” I said and walked away from them as Jinyoung oppa followed me.

Oppa, give me your phone.” I said, turning towards him.
Babe, I can’t let you take the blame.” Oppa said to me, and I gave him a smile.
As I said, don’t worry about it.” I looked at him, assuring him that everything will be fine. He sighed and handed me his phone. I turned it on and waited for it to load up to the home screen. Once it was loaded, I quickly searched his contacts for Jikwon oppa’s number.

As I dialed the number, it rang once then all I heard was screaming. Jinyoung oppa looked at me with a worried look at his face, and I kissed him on his cheek to make sure he didn’t feel bad and that it was okay. Once Jikwon oppa noticed that no one was responding, I took the chance to tell him that it was me. He apologized to me for yelling and asked where Jinyoung oppa was. I told him that I am with him and the boys and that I took them out for a movie.

I made sure that all the blame was on me, not on the boys. Jikwon oppa scolded me for taking them to a movie when they weren’t finished their schedule; but he still blamed B1A4 for not thinking about the time schedule.

Mianhaeyo, Jikwon oppa. It’s my fault, I told them that the movie wouldn’t take long and they believed me and watched it, thinking that they would have time for the schedule.” I explained, knowing that it was a big white lie.

Sooyeon-ah, please understand that they have already debuted and are famous, where as you are in no position to tell them what they can do and what they cannot do. I will inform Won President about your actions, because what you did affected the schedule.” Jikwon oppa told me.

Neh, I understand but to make it clear that it entirely my fault and not B1A4’s.” I asked.
Yes, that is correct. Please tell Jinyoung-ah that I will be there at your dorm in 15 minutes to pick them up.” Jikwon oppa told me.
Yes, I’ll tell him. I apologize for my behavior, once again.” I apologized.
It better not happen again.” Jikwon oppa said and hung up.

I looked at Jinyoung oppa, and he looked really mad.

Why did you do that?!” Jinyoung oppa yelled at me. I stood there shocked, because he never yells at me. I didn’t feel like crying, because well I’m a caring girlfriend and I didn’t want them to be punished.
I did it because I didn’t want you guys to get in trouble!” I stated back at him.
NO! What you did was that you made it seem that I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY GROUP!” Jinyoung oppa yelled.

I only did it because I care about you guys.” I said as I looked at him.

[END OF POV]


[Author’s POV]

If you cared about us, then you would’ve let us get blamed for this stupid situation!” Jinyoung yelled at Sooyeon.
You make it seem like I’m the bad guy in this situation.” Sooyeon stated.
YOU ARE! You made me look like a leader that CAN’T lead his damn ing team, and that I let my girlfriend get the best of me and took over!” Jinyoung yelled at Sooyeon.

Jinyoung didn’t notice that there were tears forming in Sooyeon’s eyes, and that the rest of the guys and girls were watching them yell at each other.

Well I’m sorry for being SUCH A CARING GIRLFRIEND! BUT APPARENTLY YOU DON’T APPRECIATE THAT EITHER!” Sooyeon yelled back, trying to hold her tears back from falling. Sooyeon thought that she did something good and didn’t know that her boyfriend would turn the tables and blame her. She hated being backstabbed, especially from her own boyfriend!

You know what, I didn’t know that helping my OWN boyfriend would turn out this way. I guess we’re better off not being together because I thought this is what you wanted. A girl that only thought about you, someone that cared about you; but I guess I was wrong.” Sooyeon said and turned around.

Jinyoung stood there shocked about what Sooyeon just said, because she was right. He wanted his girlfriend to be everything that Sooyeon just showed him just now, but now he can’t take back his words.

CNU, Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan, Jaehwa, Minhee, Hyunae and Myunghee just stood there behind a wall, surprised at what they were watching. Baro and Gongchan felt really bad because it was kind of their fault that Jinyoung and Sooyeon were fighting. Gongchan was already in tears, because the couple was on the verge of breaking up.

Sooyeon took a last look at her boyfriend.

I’m done talking about this.” She said and walked pass him, and looked at her friends and sister with a forced smile. She walked to her room and dialed a number.

[END OF POV]


 

I felt like i was going to cry when i wrote this chapter.
it's actually very dramatic, don't you think ?
i'm sorry for the latest update ever !

what do you think is going to happen next with ;

myunghee and sandeul?
sooyeon and jinyoung?


 

@nguyen_jssc: yaaay! unnie , you got it right ! :D
omo , poor sooyeon :( don't you think ?

@koljanin: thank you soo much for following me :D

@B1A4lover: thank you very much ^^
it makes me happy that my subscribers enjoy this fanfic :D

 

 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT FOLLOWED ME ON MY TWITTER ACCOUNT (:

http://twitter.com/#!/TAALaff

or my personal twitter account :

http://twitter.com/#!/TAALxox

or even my personal tumblr :

http://xtaal.tumblr.com/