CHAPTER THIRTY ; the happiest day of my week ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jinyoung's POV]

I finally asked her. I want to protect her, even if it means that I have to risk my life protecting her. I know people may say that I am the skinnest out of the members, but when someone important to me is in trouble; I will protect them with all my strength. I couldn't let Sooyeon cry here in my arms, scared that something might happen to someone she cares about. I didn't want to tell her now. I don't regret telling her, and I didn't want to give her something else to think about.

"Sorry Sooyeon-ah, I know you don---" she cut me off.
"Yes oppa." she said. WAIT! She said yes?!?!?!
"Mwoh?!" I asked her.
"Yes oppa, i'll be your only one." she said again, I couldn't help but hug her tightly.
"ASA! Thank you Sooyeon for saying yes. Wait, you don't pity me do you?" I asked her confused, but she pinched my cheeks and laughed.
"Of course not oppa! You're very charming and sweet, but you can be clueless and slow sometimes. Like you said, how i'm perfect for you, but turns out you're perfect for me. Let's just say I had a crush on you ever since you debuted." she winked at me, and this is why I fell for her.

"You're just sooooooo cute when you blush, Jinnie oppa!" she said.
"Jinnie oppa?" I asked, I already have a nickname and I haven't been her boyfriend for more than 5 minutes!
"Mian, do you want Jinyoung oppa then?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Damnit, she's killing me with her aegyo.
"Aaa-niyo. Stop with your aegyo." I said to her.
"Neh, jagiya." she said which almost restarted my heart. She looked at me with worried eyes.
"Oppa. Don't stand to close arasoe?" she said to me.
"Wae?" I asked her.
"I have a feeling i'm being watched or something. I don't know who Josh hired or what he's planning to do, but I just want you to be safe. Arasoe?" she said to me.
"Am I lucky to have a younger girlfriend, that acts so much older than I do?" I said, just loving the feeling of calling her my girlfriend.
"YAH! I'm serious, Jung Jinyoung!" she said coldly, when she said my full name.
"Mianhae." I said.
"And we can't tell anyone about us, arasoe? Not till I find out how to get rid of him." she said. It hurt me when she said this, but I know she's doing it cause she doesn't want me to get hurt. I care about her so much, but I guess I have to listen to her.

"Neh." I said, agreeing like when a teacher tells her student to be quiet.
"So what do you want to do, since we're just walking around Hongdae?" I asked.
"Hmmmm, i'm kinda tired. But don't you have filming later?" she asked. Crap, I looked at the time, 2:55PM. ! I'm late for filming. I quickly call CNU.

"Yah! Jinyoung! Where are you? Filming's about to start." CNU said.
"I know, i'm with Sooyeon-ah right now. We're heading there now." I said.
"Aigooo, you two. Don't do anything. Get here safe. And you need to tell us what happened earlier." he said.
"Yeah, yeah. See you. Please tell the director i'm going to be late." I told him, then hung up. I turned to face Sooyeon-ah, but she was looking at clothes in a store.
"Sooyeon-ah, it's time to go. I'm late for filming." I said loud enough for her to hear.
"Mian, jagiya. Kaja." she said and walked happily down the sidewalk to her car.
"Do you want to drive? Or should I?" I asked her, since it is her car.
"You can drive." she said smiling. What a cute smile she has.

We got into the car, and drove quickly to the studio. As I was driving, I was holding Sooyeon's hand. I looked at her, and she looked at me and we both smiled.

"I like this." she said.
"Hmmm?" I said, I didn't quite get what she meant.
"I like this. I like what were doing at the moment." she said looking at our hands locked together.
"*laughs* me too. Too be honest, I haven't dated a girl younger than me. It was always girls my age." I told her.
"Really? I've always dated guys older than me." she said. I wasn't shocked by her confession, since she is stunning.
"Well I guess this is nothing new to you then." I said a little disappointed.
"No, this is something new to me. This is a feeling that I haven't felt for a long time. This is the first time in a long time that i've felt extremely happy, no matter what problems came at me. I'm happy with my decision of saying yes to you oppa." she said, making me feel hot at my cheeks.

"Sooyeon-ah...." I said parking the car. I turned off the car and faced her.

I layed my right hand on her cheek and looked straight into her eyes. She looked at me and looked straight into my eyes. I don't know what this feeling is, but it felt amazing. I leaned in closer to her face, while she did the same. I know its really quick to have our first kiss already, but it was in the moment. We both leaned in more but her phone rang.

"Really? Why did you have to ring now!?" she scolded her inanimate object. She looked at me with her apologettic eyes, as I nodded to let her know it was okay.
"Yoboesaeyo?" she said through her phone.
"Uh, neh...Neh, Sajangnim. Yes, i'll see you later at the meeting. Neh." she said, then waited for whoever was on the other line to hang up.

"They told him..." she said with her angry tone.

I guess the filming has to wait, I thought.

[END OF POV]


AIGO ! yaaay , finally jinyoung confessed and they're dating ! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 (: SARANGHAE <3