CHAPTER FIFTYTHREE ; enough .

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

(YOUR POV)

"I'm leaving Seoul..." I said.
"What do you mean you're leaving? Don't tell me it's because of Jinyoung." Shinwoo oppa yelled.

"I'm not leaving because of Jinyoung oppa, I'm leaving because this is an opportunity for me to be more than just a Korean singer. I want to be someone who will have a future after a celebrity. That's why I am going to this orientation in France to hopefully become a person in the business field and since I love learning different languages and shop; so I want to travel around the world and do the things I love as a job." I told Shinwoo oppa.
"If that's what you want to do; then of course I cannot stop you from living your dream. But you do have to talk to Jinyoung sometime soon, if he never knew the reason why you left; he'll be blaming himself for it." Oppa told me as he looked at me and i saw the sadness in his eyes.
"Don't worry oppa!--" I smiled. "-- it's something I want to do! Now hurry and leave, Sooyeon needs her exercise." I told him and oppa laughed at me.
"Typical." He said to me and shook his head as he got up and headed to the door.

As he unlocked the door and opened it; five people fell, one on top of each other.

"YAH! KIM MYUNGHEE, YANG MINHEE and CHOI HYUNAE! We're you guys trying to eavesdrop on our conversation?!" I yelled at the girls.
"Mianhae unnie! We just wanted to know what's going on, since you won't tell us." Hyunae said.
"Well I'll tell you soon. And you two." I turned to Baro oppa and Sandeul oppa.
"Why are you guys eaves dropping huh?" I said as I poked them in their stomachs continuously.
"Ack, argh." They said in pain.
"We're only here because of the girls." Sandeul oppa said and pointed to my younger sister and her best friends.
"Alright alright, now stop hitting us!" Baro oppa pleaded. I laughed and stopped hitting them and the rest of them just joined in with me and we all continued to laugh.
"Well if you guys don't mind, I need to figure out this choreo I'm making. So if you don't mind." I said and pointed to the door.
"Alright we're going, we're going." Hyunae said and as they all left.

I locked the door and fell flat on the ground; I took the remote control for the speakers and blasted the music on high and broke down in tears.

(Jinyoung's POV)

"Do you think Unnie's going to be okay?" I heard someone ask.
"Well you know Unnie's a strong girl and won't show her soft side to anyone. Its who she is as a person." I heard Myunghee's recognizable voice say. Come to think of it; it's weird that I know her voice well because her and Sooyeon sound alike.

"Well I think we should leave her, she's working on the new choreo." I heard CNU say and everyone else agreed.

"Hey hyung! You should go talk to her." Gongchan said to me.

I was in the bedroom with Gongchan. He was trying to comfort me but that was doing no good cause I thought about it long and hard, after CNU and Sooyeon left the kitchen and seeing her face and how sad she looked. I realized that it was my fault that she was sad and that she was right when she told me that who she was; was someone that I've always wanted in a girl.

"I don't know Channie, she was pretty upset." I told him and sighed. I heard Gongchan cuss under his voice and shook his head . 
"Look hyung, I don't mean to be disrespectful but YOU are the reason for why she is that way. She told Jikwon hyung that it was her fault because she didn't want us to get in trouble, but you go and think the wrong thing and upset her for TRYING to help us. Listen hyung, if I were you I'd apologize because well first of all if you don't you'll lose her and I'm pretty sure she has plenty of guy friends, but if you want to keep her, go apologize!" Gongchan said and left.

I sat there on my bed, thinking of what I should do. I thought about it for quite sometime until my phone vibrated.

---

To Jinyoung
From Jikwon hyung

"I'll be there in an hour, tell them to pack their things. We're all having a talk later."

---

I looked at the time; 5:06 PM. I got up from my bed and packed all my stuff so I won't have to do it later and left the room. I made my way to the living room where I assumed that was where everyone was. Just as I thought they were all watching the sitcom 'All My Love' with Doojoon sunbaenim, Gain sunbaenim and Jokwon sunbaenim.

"Hey guys." I said and they all looked at me. The guys kept looking so I told them that hyung was coming in an hour and to get ready their stuff and they nodded in response. We we're all in the living room except for Sooyeon. That was until she came into the room.

"I'm leaving. I'll be back around 9 or 10." She said.
"Where are you going, Unnie?" Hee asked her.
"Gonna get this choreo done, but I need the finishing touches. So I called a friend of mine who said he can help along with his group of friends." She finished talking and went to get her keys.
"If you girls get hungry just order in food and put it on my card or you can cook. Up to you." She said and then looked at me.
"Did Jikwon oppa text you?" She asked me.
"Yeah, we're leaving in an hour." I responded and looked straight at her.
"Okay cool, well I'll see you oppas soon. Bye!" She said and left.

As I watched her leave, I felt a pain in my heart telling me it was my fault.

(Yoseob's POV)

I was just laying on the floor of our dorm, just bored doing nothing.

Doojoon and Gikwang were at filming, Junhyung was in the room making beats, while Dongwoon was in the kitchen eating away whatever was left in the fridge and Hyunseung is probably at the company.

"Hyung your phone is ringing." Dongwoon said and I went to go get it.
"How did you know it was my phone?" I asked him since my phone was all the way in the bedroom.
"Well you may not be the only IU fan in this group, but you are the biggest fan that would have IU-sshi's song as a text message tone." Dongwoon said and I just gave him a look and went to get it.

Before I got to the door Junhyung hyung came out looked at me.

"Yah! You got text messages and a missed phone call." He said as he threw me my phone. I checked my call list and looked who called. 
"Sooyeon called?" I asked myself. 'I wonder why.' I thought and checked my inbox.

---

To Yoseob
From Sooyeon

"Mian oppa, I need to get away from my house and I didn't know who to go to. Is it okay if we can hang out for a bit?"

---

I quickly replied.

---

To Sooyeon-ah
From Yoseob oppa

"Hey, yeah its fine. I'm at home right now, where would you like to meet?"

---

I sent the text and waited for the reply.

---

SY: Is it okay if I come over? I don't want you being harassed by fans if we go out.
YS: Aw, so sweet of you to think of me :') but sure I'll tell the guys that you're coming over and I'm sure the ones on schedule would drop it for you.
SY: Thanks oppa, I just needed to get out of here.
YS: Did something happen?
SY: Yeah, but I don't really wanna talk about it. I'll come there soon.
YS: Okay sounds good, the address is 1009 Beauty Boulevard and the floor is 16 and room number 6. See you soon :)

---

As soon as I closed me and Sooyeon's conversation, I immediately started a new conversation consisting of only the BEAST members.

---

YS: Hey guys, Sooyeon's coming over.
JH: SERIOUSLY?!
HS: I'll be home soon! Someone get food, I'm sure we're all hungry.
DJ: Alright, clean the house a bit and spray air freshner and open ALL THE DOORS so the stench will come out! OH & open the windows and balcony door. I'll be home in a few.
DW: YAAAAAAY!!! (Screams like a little girl, since Dongwoon was in the kitchen)
GK: Ahhh maaan.
YS: What?
DW: What's the matter Gikwang hyung?
GK: I didn't work out today >.<
JH: No one cares about your useless muscles, just come home!
YS: See you all in a few!

---

And with that the conversation stopped and Junhyung hyung, Dongwoon and I opened all the doors, windows and balcony so that it wouldn't smell as much. Dongwoon went around the whole house spraying air freshner while Hyung was ordering food.

"Yah maknae! Don't contaminate the ozone by using two cans at once you PABO!" Hyung screamed from the kitchen.
"Sorry hyung!" Dongwoon said and dropped one can and continued what he was doing.

30 minutes passed and everyone was home except for Gikwang. All of a sudden the buzzer rang. I ran to the intercom and it was...

 

[END OF CHAPTER]