CHAPTER SIX ; the cousin :D

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Mrs. Yang's POV]

"Minji-yah, how're you?!" I asked my younger sister, I am so excited to see her after all these years of living in Canada. Honestly, I missed her alot and that's why were going to go and see her in a bit.
"Unnie! I've been good, just very busy here at the restaurant. You should come over here with Jaesuk." She said.
"Of course, that's a great idea. Is it okay if I bring my friends as well?" I asked her, knowing the answer already.
"Of course its okay! Actually, more than okay its GREAT! You know Yoseobie is coming here to visit along with his band members, why don't you bring them her---" Minji got cut off by from what I hear was a group of teenage boys entering the restaurant.
"Umma! I missed you so much!" said a boy with a child-like voice; knowing that it was Yoseob.
"Yoseob-ah! I missed you too! Hi boys (:"
"Hi Mrs.Yang!" a group of boys said to her in reply.
"Umma, who are you talking to?" Yoseob said
"Oh, aigoo mianhae unnie!" she said to me.
"Uh, its okay don't worry about it." I said with a smile, that she clearly couldn't see.
"Umma, is that Minah Gomonim?!" Yoseob said excitingly.
"Neh, would you like to speak to her?" Minji asked him.
"GOMONIM!" Yoseob yelled through the phone, as I heard laughing in the background.
"Hello Yoseob-ah, how's my favorite nephew?!" I asked him, the last time I saw my nephew was when Minhee was 6 and we were visiting Korea to celebrate our Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary.
"Im good, just visiting Umma. I just came back from Japan a few days ago. Now me and my band members are on a little vacation for 2 weeks. Are you in Korea!?" He replied. Wow, I could not believe that he's grown so much, and it is funny because Minhee will be an Idol just like him. I bet he doesn't even know that she's going to be debuting as a yet.
" Yes we are in Korea, Minhee and her friends, your Uncle and myself and Minhee's friends' parents." I predicted that when I mentioned Minhee, Yoseob will be going insane, so I was already on my way to the Kim's suite to get ready to pass the phone to my daughter.
"Waaah! Minhee's here!? Can I talk to her? Waiiiit! She doesn't remember me right? Cause the last time she talked to me, I was 10 and she was 6! OMO." I laughed at the idea how he is 21 years old now, and that he still acts like he's a preschooler.
"Kekeke, alright hold on; let me get her."

[END OF POV]

[Yang Yoseob's POV]

"OHMYGOSH , I never thought I'd hear from Umma's sister for a while. Too be honest I was kinda scared to talk to Minhee, because the last time I last talked to her was when I was 10, and now i'm 21. Its been 11 years since we last talked, and I have a feeling that she has forgotten about me." I thought to myself, I was a kid 11 years ago, pretty much the same attitude that I have now, but now i'm a Korean POP Star. I'm the Main Vocal's of B2ST. I wonder how she's going to react.

My thoughts got cut off when I heard a girl's voice on the other line.

[END OF POV]

[Minhee's POV]

"Hello?" I said shyly.
"Annyeong Minhee-ah! Yang Yoseob imnida." I stared blankly at the wall. I was standing in front of the room where the rest of Elite were, and I tried to stay come. I didn't know Yang Yoseob of B2ST IS MY COUSIN! Even if he was my cousin that didn't stop me from my fangirling.
"JJINJA?! Kojimal. Please tell me this is a joke or something!" I yelled hoping that this wasn't a dream. All of a sudden the girls came running out of the room to my side.
"Yang Minhee, kwenchana?! Who's on the phone!?" Jaehwa unnie asked me.
"It's my cousin, Yoseob..." I said waiting for their reaction.
"MWOH!? YANG YOSEOB OF B2ST!? JJINJAYO?! OMO!" Sooyeon unnie said freaking out. Out of all of us, the craziest fangirls would have to be Sooyeon unnie and Hyunae-ah. To be honest, Unnie is very professional so when we will be meeting other KPOP Idols; she will be all calm and relaxed but inside she is screaming and jumping like there's no tomorrow. Hyunae is much different, when she would see a KPOP Star; she'll pretty much just stare at them, and swooning over them from a far.
"Mianhae, Yoseob-oppa. My friends are kinda, yeaaah yenno. WEIRD." I said, earning glares from the girls.
"You remember me?! & Keke, that's fine. I thought they'd be more loud, but so far your friends sound like calm fans." AHA, calm fans?! You have no idea how funny that statement was Oppa.
"Of course I remember you! Why wouldn't I?!" I asked him in confusion. Why wouldn't I remember my FAMOUS cousins!
"Well since we've been away from each other, I thought you wouldn't remember cause its been 11 years since we last seen each other." He said
"Well it has been a long time, but there are still pictures that remind me of how close we were when we were little." I said remembering how close we were back then.
"Keke, yeah that's true. Well how long are you staying in Korea?" I had to think about it, I wanted to surprise Oppa by not telling him im staying forever because im going to be debuting in due time.
"Hmmm, im actually not sure. But right now me and my friends are bored in the hotel, and we're scared to get lost so we're just gonna stay here till our parents come back from Minji Gomonim's restaurant." I said to him, hoping that he'd offer to show us around.
"You know, I could show you and your friends around if you'd like?" I knew it! I was pretty much jumping around already!
"OMO, really?! That would be daebak! But are you sure? Don't you have your schedules?" I said curiously.
"Ani, I don't have any for 2 weeks. We're on vacation. So I can show you guys around." He's just the best Oppa I thought.
"Okay, gomawoh Oppa!"
"Anything for my favorite cousin! Let me tell the guys that I won't be going to the dorm with them." He probably tried to hold the phone away from him, but I could still his conversation with the B2ST members.
"YAH, pabokwang; that's not how you... OMONA , stop that! AISHI , you guys frustrate me! Anyways, i'm not coming back to the dorm with you guys okay?" He said to them, then someone else spoke.
"Waeyo Hyung?!" Im guessing that's B2ST's Maknae Son Dongwoon. Myunghee is going to freak that I just heard Dongwoon's voice on the phone!
"Im going to show my cousin and her friends around Seoul." He answered him.
"Can I come too!? I don't want to stay home with the Hyungs, they're SOOOOO BORING!" Dongwoon-sshi asked, with a little pleading in his voice.
"Min-ah, do you mind if Dongwoonie comes with us?!" Before I could say anything, I got cut off by another voice.
"Yah, can I come too?!" The voice said.
"Yah, Kwangie! Wae?!" Oppa started to sound irritated.
"Because i'll get bored too! So can I?!" Kikwang-sshi asked naggingly.
"Min?" He asked with a desperate tone in his voice, that I only could remember what that meant. It meant "I dont want them to come"
"Uh, let me ask the girls."
"Guys, is it okay if B2S--" I got cut off again! -.-"
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Double Yes! Triple Yes!" They all said, how way to keep it cool girls.
"Well, it's going to be just Kikwang-sshi and Dongwoon-sshi." I could see Hyun and Hee's facial expression lighten and Sooyeon and Jaehwa unnies face darken.
"Arasoe, Minhee-ah. I'll see you in a few hours, maybe around 1 o'clock or 1:30, depends how long the guys are going to eat. Maybe I can call you when were on our way?" Oppa asked me.
"Oh, I don't have a phone yet with a Korean number, but you can have my unnie's, since she's the only one that has one." I looked at Sooyeon unnie, and she nodded giving me the okay to give Oppa her number.
"Kwenchana, is it okay with her?"
"Of course it is Yoseob-sshi." Unnie yelled at the phone. Yoseob Oppa laughed and I gave him Unnie's number. Then all of a sudden Unnie's phone started ringing, she got a text saying.
---------------
TO: Minhee's Unnie
FROM: B2ST Visual Maknae

Hiii-yeom! This is Yoseobie, hope to be good friends with you!
Are you cute?! KEKEKE.
---------------
"Really Oppa?! WOW, you flirt! Well i'll see you later, Umma needs her phone. But don't worry you'll meet my friends later. Bye-yeom!" I said to Oppa waiting for him to say Bye.
"Bye Minhee-ah, bye girls; can't wait to meet you! Annyeong!" and with that he hung up.

The day just keeps getting better and better ...

[END OF POV]


THANKS TO MY 3 SUBSCRIBERS , i will not disappoint you ! but please do comment (:
i want to hear some feed back : D

PS: Minji isn't actually Yoseob's mom's name, and Im not sure if she has a sister either, its just my idea for this story :D