CHAPTER FIFTY ; lovey dovey moments and just plain awkwardness ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

 

[Sooyeon’s POV]

Well Jinyoung oppa and I were about to yenno; finish our second round when we heard someone scream.

Who was that?!” I said.
I don’t know.” Oppa said and continued to kiss my neck but I pushed him off.
Oppa… Stop. Let’s see what happening.” I said and got out of bed and left him there.
YAH! Wait for me jagiya!” Oppa whined.
Shiro! Merong.” I stuck my tongue out at him.
Aishi, my girlfriend is so cute.” I heard him say as he grabbed me by my waist.
Shut up oppa, let’s go.” I said and pulled him out of the room.

I knew exactly where the screams were coming from, so I ran into Hee’s room to find all of them hidden under a blanket since they were having a scary movie marathon. I the lights and sighed.

Really guys?! Scary movie marathon?! You guys just could’ve had a tear-jerker marathon.” I said and Jinyoung oppa just laughed behind me.
Hey, since we all don’t have a schedule tomorrow, why don’t we all watch a movie?” Jinyoung oppa suggested.
All of us?” Hee asked.
Yes, all of us.” I said, staring at her.
Avoiding him won’t fix anything Hee. You should fix it now before you regret it.” I told her.
Unnie’s right Hee-yah. Trust me, regretting something that you’ve always longed for is going to haunt you forever because you’re going to be asking yourself ‘What If…’” Jaehwa added.

Well what are we waiting for?! Let’s go watch movies!” Hyun said.
I’ll get the guys.” Jinyoung oppa said and kissed me on the lips.
EW! Get a room!” Hee-ah said, making us both laugh. Our lips parted and I went towards the girls.

Okay, so what movies are we gonna watch?” I asked them.
Uh, Beastly, Something Borrowed, Crazy Stupid Love, and One Day.” Jae told me.
Yeah, the guys will be knocked out after the first movie.” I joked.
Probably. Well first Hee needs to talk to Sandeul oppa or else this movie night won’t work.” I told them. “And plus, me and Jinyoung oppa are gonna work on finishing the songs for our album, while he’s working on their new songs for their new mini album; since Sajangnim wants to promote them with a new image.” I told them.

They’re coming out with a new mini album?!” Minhee asked.
Yeah, oppa just found out today.” I told them.
Let’s go to the living room now, since I have a feeling were gonna be sleeping there tonight anyways.” Jae said and left the room.

Let’s go and enjoy tonight, please?” I looked at Hee and she just rolled her eyes at me.

Let’s hope everything goes well…

[END OF POV]
 

[Jinyoung’s POV]

I went to me and Gongchan’s room first since Gongchan was the hardest to wake up.

Gongchan, wake up. Me and the girls are watching a movie marathon, so if you wanna come watch with us I suggest you wake up now.” I said and he immediately opened his eyes and got out of bed, got his sweater and walked out of the door. ‘This kid.’ I thought as I left the room to go to Baro and Sandeul’s room.

Baro, wake up.” I said shaking him.
Uh…Waaaaaeee?” He said still asleep.
We’re gonna have a movie marathon, if you wanna come watch with us.” I told him.
Shiro. I’m going back to sleep.” He said and laid back down.
Alright. I’ll just tell Hyun that you’re not coming.” I said and I went to wake up Sandeul.
Sandeul-ah, wanna come watch a movie with us?” I asked him, since I knew he couldn’t sleep.
No hyung, that’s okay.” He told me and I just shook my head.
Yah! Avoiding her doesn’t make it easier.” I told him and left the room.

I went to the living room to find everyone there, minus Myunghee and Sandeul. ‘Aishi, these kids!’ I yelled inside my head, frustrated.

Oppa, what’re you thinking about?” My girlfriend asked me with her cute tone of voice.
Aigoo, so cute!” I said and pinched her cheeks. “Nothing’s wrong, just those two are giving me a headache.” I said. She kissed me forehead, then the tip of my nose, then pecked my lips.

I hope that took away your headache.” Sooyeon smiled and laid down on my lap as I her hair.
It did. Thank you.” I said and kissed her forehead.

Aishi, can you guys stop being lovey-dovey in front of us? You know there are kids here that are underage.” CNU said and I just stuck my tongue out at him, while he just shook his head.

YAH! SHUSH! The movie is starting.” Hyunae said and we all kept our eyes on the screen, but I kept my eyes on my girlfriend.

[END OF POV]
 

[Myunghee’s POV]

I knew Sandeul oppa wouldn’t come and watch a movie with us since I was there, so I just stayed in my room and went on my laptop and started typing a poem.

Sometimes, being far away from you is what I need.
But when I need you the most, you’re the one that’s far from me.
I think of you every moment of the day, wondering how you are.
I just wonder, if I’m the one you think of too.

The smile on your face brings a smile on mine.
And every night, your voice is like my lullaby.
It’s sad to think that tonight we won’t be together,
But that’s just for tonight, but we have till forever.

UGH! This is so corny!” I yelled.

Just then I heard a knock at my door. ‘I wonder who it could be.’ I thought. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door.

I opened it to find him standing there…

[END OF POV]


 

OMO ! Who's at Myunghee's door ?! :o

DON"T YOU LOVE JINYEON moments ?!?!?! (: 
aren't they just freaking adorable !


 

@iknowitsourdestiny: MIANHAE !
hope this update is better enough for you ;)
<3

@nguyen_jssc: lol , i would love to see Jinyoung's bad boy image (: <3
updated ! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3