CHAPTER NINE ; the best day of our lives ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Yong Junhyung's POV]

"Crap, they're coming here!" I said under my breath.

*KNOCK  KNOCK KNOCK*

"YAH! Hyungs open up!" the Maknae shouted.



I sighed and opened the door. "It was fun while it lasted." I thought to myself.

"Hyungs, why didn't you tell us you wanted to come?! Ugh, well now we can't havefun since the more manlier guys are here!" Dongwoon sighed.
"Hey, we attract the ladies too!!!" the Pabo said.



"Where's Yoseob?!" Doojoon hyung asked.



"Oh, he's getting the girls." Dongwoon answered him.

Then at the moment we looked at the entrance of the hotel, we saw Yoseob come out with five girls behind him. We all stared in awe.

"WHOA!" we all managed to say at the same time.
"Yah, is it just me or am I the only one starting to get shy here..." said Kikwang.

It's unusual for him to say that, he is the one who gets all the girls out of the 6 of us. But can you blame him... The girls are all gorgeous...

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

When I saw Yoseob enter the lobby, I was nervous all over.



*You know that tingling feeling you get when you're presenting in front of a crowd, or that feeling you get when you're with your crush...Yeah, that's the feeling i'm having right now.*


I woke up Jae when he came, and she sat there stunned at who she saw. The younger girls were talking to him, then he came up to us.

"Hey girls, you guys must be Sooyeon and Jaehwa, am I right?" he asked us. Damn he's cute in person; I thought to myself.
"Hi, yeah i'm Jaehwa and this is Sooyeon unnie." she said smiling.
"Nice to finally meet you." he said to the both of us, but looked at me; and I blushed.
"Well since you've met all of us, let's head out shall we?!" I said and Yoseob turned around and led the way.

Me and Yoseob walked beside each other, while the girls followed behind. I heard the girls giggling, so I turned around and told them to stop talking about me, then Myunghee said:

"Hey Unnie, who's your favorite in B2ST?" she asked me with a smirk on her face, trying to piss me off.
"Well you guys already know so--" Yoseob cut me off.
"I want to know!" he said pouting at me. I sighed and gave in.
"Well, Junhyung-sshi use to be my bias, but now it's you." I said confidently, but inside of me I was screaming, yelling at myself to what I just told him.
"Really?! YES!!!" he said and we started laughing.

We finally got outside and headed to Yoseob's van until someone's shouted.

[END OF POV]

[Yoseob's POV]

Wow, Sooyeon-ah is soooo cute! I can't believe i'm her bias! I might be calm, but my stomache is turning inside. We were laughing at how Myunghee; who I just found out is Sooyeon's little sister, she just keeps making jokes. That was until the Maknae interrupted us.

"Hyung! Over here!" he yelled, as if I didn't see him.
"Come, let's go." I said to the girls and they followed. I went up to the van and stared at the Hyungs.
"Hey STALKERS!" I said to them.
"Sorry, we thought it would be fun--" Doojoon hyung said. "--Are you gonna introduce us?" he said looking at the girls.
"Right, this is my cousin Minhee and her friends; Myunghee and Hyunae--" I said pointing to the girls, "and these are their unnies; Sooyeon and Jaehwa." I introduced them in the order of where they stood.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Sooyeon-ah spoke for the girls.
"And nice to mee you girls too." Junhyung said checking out Sooyeon.


Sometimes I think he forgets that he's dating Hara-sshi.

* You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker *

Someone's phone went off.

"Mianhae, chamshiman." Sooyeon said and walked away.
"Let's get in the car and wait for Sooyeon-sshi." Doojoonie hyung said.

We all plied in the van. The front was Doojoonie driving, then Hyunseung hyung



, then Junhyung hyung. In the middle seats from left to right was: Kikwang, Dongwoon, me then Sooyeon-ah. Then at the back were; Minhee, Myunghee, Hyunae and Jaehwa. We were waiting for Sooyeon-ah.

I wonder who she's talking too...

[END OF POV]
 

-----------------------------------------------

Hmmmm , I wonder who she's talking too !
Please support my dongseng's fanfic " You're Ranked My Number One "

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ,

saranghae, xtaal .