CHAPTER TWENTYONE ; trouble.

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Hyunae's POV]

I feel bad for Sooyeon unnie. Josh wouldn't leave her alone and now he's calling her non-stop.

"Unnie, I think you need to get a new phone number." Jaehwa unnie said.
"Yeah, I was thinking I should get one tomorrow." Sooyeon unnie said.
"Wait, im confused...So this guy is the guy you told us about right?" Shinwoo oppa asked Unnie.
"Yes, oppa. Sometimes you can be so slow." Unnie said jokingly.
"That's who he is." Jinyoung oppa laughed making everyone else laugh along.
"What time is it?" Unnie asked.
"Uhhhh, its....2:10 AM." Sandeul oppa answered her.
"JJINJA!?!? OMO, everyone too bed now!" Unnie yelled.
"But we're not sleepy yet!" Gongchan oppa said giving Unnie his aegyo.
"Aigooo, sooo cute! But it's not working Channie. Let's go. Girls, go to my room, I need to talk to you girls about what were doing tomorrow. You guys follow me and i'll show you to the guest rooms." Unnie said to all of us and left with the guys.

"Goodnight Oppas!" me and the girls shouted.
"Goodnight Aegis!" the Oppas yelled back.

We went to our rooms to get ready for bed, then we all went to Unnie's room. When I was getting ready to leave, I heard a knock at my door. 'I wonder who it is' I thought to myself. I opened the door to find Baro oppa standing outside.

"Hi Oppa, is there anything wrong?" I asked him. It was weird to see that he was in front of my room.
"Can I come in?" Oppa asked me, looking down at his feet at bit shy.
"Uhhhh, sure. But only for a few minutes, I have to go to Sooyeon unnie's room soon." I said and saw him sitting down on the chair in front of the mirror.
"Okay. I like your room it's really calm." he said.
"Thanks, so anyways what did you want to talk about?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"Uhhhh...I don't know how to say it though..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh. Well that's okay, you can always tell me tomorrow. Don't worry, I know it's not like you to be speechless cause you talk so much. *laughs* Anyways oppa, I gotta leave." I said waiting for him to leave.
"YAH! That's mean to say to your Oppa! Well, i'll leave. Goodnight Hyun." Oppa said leaving with me behind him. I closed my bedroom door and headed to Sooyeon unnie's room.
I got to Unnie's room, to find everyone but Sooyeon unnie there sitting on her bed.

"I wonder what Unnie has to tell us." Hee-ah said.
"Well I hope she comes soon, cause I want to sleep!" Minhee said.
"YAH! You just took a nap, I had to wake you up! Stop being soooo lazy Minnie!" Jaehwa unnie said. They were about to argue until Sooyeon unnie came inside the room.
"Hey, sorry I took so long. The guys needed some pillows and blankets, then they wanted food; so I went and got it for them. Well anyways, here read my phone." Unnie said throwing the phone on her bed towards us.
"You guys will know what I want to talk about. I'm going to take a shower." Then unnie left us and went to the bathroom. Jaehwa unnie took Sooyeon unnie's phone to read her text messages, but it was locked.

"WOW! She gave it to us when its locked. Hee-yah, do you know her password?" Jae unnie said.
"Hmmmm, try Junhyung oppa's birthday? 121989?" Hee answered. Unnie typed the code in, and surprisingly it was unlocked.
"Unnie, must've been heart broken when she found out that Oppa has a girlfriend." I said.
"I swear I told you that she was yelling and screaming non-stop for 3 hours. And that the last hour, she was crying!" Hee said making fun of her Unnie.
"I would do the same thing, if I found out that my Mir oppa, Kikwang oppa, L.Joe oppa, Hongki oppa---" I was cut off by Hee.
"You're not going to list all your 'boyfriends' names are you?! Cause that's gonna be one hell of a long list." I glared at her.
"--yeaah, well i'll do the same as Unnie if I found out if they were taken." I pouted making the girls laugh at me.

I looked over at Jae unnie and saw her seriously concentrating on Sooyeon unnie's phone.

"You guys have to see this!" Unnie said.

We all cuddled near her to see Sooyeon unnie's phone. It didn't work out much because we all couldn't read what it said.

"Unnie, just read it out loud would ya?!" Minhee demanded.
"YAH! I'm older, show respect Yang Minhee!" Unnie yelled at her.
"Mianhae Unnie." Minnie said to her. Unnie started to read the messages.
"I'll start from the beginning of the convo. I think Unnie deleted some of the messages."

----------------------
PINK - Sooyeon
GREEN - Josh

August 9th 2011 @ 12:04 PM

- Sam, can you please reply to me? [a/n : Samantha will be your english name]
- Can you call me please, I need to talk to you...
- Samantha Kim, please talk to me...

What do you want Josh? Im kind of busy at the moment.

Thank god! I thought you were mad at me! Where are you?! I want to see you! I haven't seen you since you left for London!

Sorry, but I don't want to see you. I don't have time too.

Why are you being such a ? Don't you want to see your boyfriend?

AHA, that's funny but im pretty sure you stopped being one to me. Well good bye Josh.

What the , you ! Did you just break up with me? Where the hell are you now?!
--------------------

"WOW, what an ." I said.
"Yeah, let's see what else is there." Jae unnie said and continued reading.

--------------------

August 18th @ 3:12 AM

- SAMANTHA! I called you 25 times today! Why didn't you pick up!? What have I done to you for you to treat me this way.
- Can you please call me... or at least answer.
- , Sam this is killing me! !
- Sam, I can't do this anymore that i'm going crazy!

Can you please stop texting me.

- Is that all you can say!?
- What am I to you !?

You're someone that I hate, figure yourself out then i'll let you talk to me.

- You ! Do you not know what I can do to you.
- I'll be sure to find you. Anyone close to you is not going to be safe anymore
- Sweet Dreams Sweet Heart <3
-------------------

"OMO, I think we need to tell someone about this. We don't know what he's going to do to Unnie." Myunghee said. I could tell that all of the girls, including me were scared for Sooyeon unnie. All of a sudden, Unnie came out of the bathroom already ready for bed.
"Did you guys read it?" she asked us and we nodded. She sighed then started talking.
"I know you guys are worried, but don't worry about me, okay? He won't find me here in Korea. The only people that know I moved her are Richel and Camille; my best friends. They wouldn't tell him and I already called them to let them know what's going on. Arasoe?" she said. No one said anything.
"I think you guys should read this." Unnie took her phone and showed us a text message from her one of her close friends.

--------------------
September 23rd 2011 @ 12:10 AM [TODAY]

To : Sooyeon

Hey Babygirl. How's it over there!? Anyways I want to tell you something...

Josh is trying to find you. He trying to get a hold of anyone that he remembers. Richel called me and told me that he called her asking where you were. She said that she was out of Canada for vacation and couldn't get a hold of you
. She said he tried to threaten her. Don't worry about us okay babygirl? We'll protect you... We're soo sorry that we forced you to go out with him, please forgive us? I'll keep you updated if he calls anyone else okay?!

Love you lots, Camcam <3

From : Camille
----------------------

"Unnie, I think we need to tell someone about this... I know Ri and Cam won't say anything, but you never know what he'll do to get his way. He said 'People close to you, won't be safe'. Come on Unnie you need to tell someone!" Jaehwa unnie pleaded, Myunghee was in tears along with Minhee.

While I went out of the room to talk to the Oppas. I grabbed my phone and called someone who needs to know about this... AHHHHH! , I hate when I trip myself. I hope I didn't wake up the Oppas. I quickly got up and I dialed his number in my phone.

" Calling Yoseobie Oppa... "

[END OF POV]

[Baro's POV]

I really wanted to tell Hyunae that I liked her, but somehow something inside of me stopped me from doing it. I went back to the room where I was sharing with Sandeul-ah.

"Yah chipmunk! Where did you go?" he asked me.
"I went to Hyunae's room. I needed to tell her something." I said, not looking in his eyes.
"AHA! You pabo! Do you like her?!" he said jumping up and down on his bed.
"YAH! SHUT UP! Not so loud, the others might hear you." I said shyly.
"So you do? Am I right?!" he asked eagerly, and I nodded.
"AHAHAH! AWWWW CHIPMUNK LIKES HYU-------" he started to yell out her name but I covered his mouth before the other members could hear him. All of a sudden, the Hyungs and Gongchan came in the room.

"YAH! Why are you guys so loud!? We were trying to sleep!" Jinyoung hyung said.
"Mian hyungs and Channie." we both said in unison. CNU hyung came up to me.
"So what is this I hear that you like a certain someone?" Hyung said joking with me.
"Aa-aniya. I don't like anyone." I looked at Sandeul and he smirked at me. 'What an ' I cursed him in my head.
"Sunwoo-ah, you better not be lying to your hyungs." Jinyoung hyung said, making me feel bad but before I could say anything, we heard someone scream in pain.

"AHHHHHH!" someone screamed.
"Did you guys hear that!? Lets go check who it was." Sandeul said. We left the room and went to the main hallway and saw a figure picking herself up from the floor. She got her phone and dialed a number.

"It's Hyunae." I said. Before we could go up to her and ask if she was alright, I think someone on the other line picked up. We didn't want to eavesdrop on her conversation but we did anyways.
"Hey oppa...Neh, it's Hyunae..." We heard her say.
"I'm good...Yeah, everythings fine..." she paused and started to speak again; "Actually Oppa, everythings not fine.....No, nothing happened to anyone...Not yet..." she said through the phone. I looked at the Hyungs, Sandeul and Gongchan. They all had confused faces, but we were all worried inside. We had no idea what was going on until we heard her say.

"Oppa, we're in trouble..."


and the drama starts, aigooo!

Comment & SUBSCRIBE <3

please vote on the pole !!!