CHAPTER FOURTY; thank god...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Author’s POV]

Sooyeon went to the door to find a letter one the door step. She walked inside and closed the door. The letter was addressed to her, so she opened the letter and started reading.

-----------
Dear Samantha Kim,

I’ve decided to move back to Canada because I have finally realized that trying to ruin your life for a selfish reason is very childish. I’m sorry if I caused any disturbances. Live a nice and happy life.

Once again, I’m sorry.

Josh.

-----------

Wow. That’s kind of sweet-ish.” Sooyeon said.
What did you say unnie?” Myunghee asked Sooyeon, creeping up from behind her.
Oh, here. Read it.” Sooyeon said, handing her the letter.
So he’s leaving? That’s great!” Myunghee said hugging her sister. Then the doorbell rang again.
I’ll get it.” Sooyeon said and went to the door.

[END OF POV]

[Myunghee’s POV]

Hey BEAST oppas! Come on in.” Unnie said, I went to the hallway to greet them.
Hey oppas!” I yelled.
Hee-yah!” Dongwoon oppa yelled.
Hi oppa!” I said to him, he ran up to me and hugged me.
Ooof, oppa! Can’t breathe.” I said.
Oh, mianhae!” Oppa said and let go of me. The other oppas came in and walked around the living room.
Waah, it smells so good in here. What’re you guys cooking?” Kikwang oppa asked.
Aha, mian oppa; but that’s a secret.” I said.
You have to wait for when all the dishes are ready, and when B1A4 gets here too.” Unnie said.
YAH! Jae, Min and Hyun; BEAST oppas are here. Come and greet them.” Unnie yelled at them, they came running towards the living room.
Hi oppas!” the three of them said.
Uh, unnie. We need you to go to the kitchen and tell us what to do.” Jae unnie said to Yeon unnie. So both the unnies left to go to the kitchen and prepare whatever they need to do. I sat down in the living room, just chatting with the oppas, then the doorbell rang again. ‘Must be Deulie and the other oppas.’ I thought.

I went to the door with a smile on my face; I opened the door to find all the oppas there, carrying bags. 'They`re sleeping over again!?’ I asked again in my head.

Hey oppas!” I said.
Hey Hee. Are the others here already?” Jinyoung oppa asked me.
Yeah, they came 20 minutes ago. We were just waiting for you guys.” I told them, I looked at their expressions and they didn’t seem too happy. ‘Great, they’re not happy because the other oppas beat them here. Aishi.’ I thought.
Put your bags here in the closet, then you could get them later. It’d be weird if the BEAST oppas saw you with bags. Who knows what they would be thinking.” I said and they just nodded.

They listened to me and put their belongings in the closet and headed to the living room.

Hey hyungs!” I heard B1A4 say to BEAST.
Hey guys! We were gonna eat without you if you didn’t come any sooner.” I heard Yoseob oppa say. ‘Omo, this isn’t going so well and we haven’t even started eating.’ I thought. All the oppas were laughing. I passed by the living room and noticed that Sandeul oppa wasn’t there.

Hee-yah, where’s your sister?” Jinyoung oppa asked me. ‘Aw, how cute! He misses her.’ I thought.
She’s in the kitchen with Jae unnie.” I told him, he nudged Shinwoo oppa and they both left the living room to go to the kitchen.

I love how they both like my unnies. Well Sooyeon unnie and Jinyoung oppa are dating, and apparently Shinwoo oppa is planning to ask Jae unnie out soon. ‘AWWWWW!’ I thought to myself on my way to my bedroom. I let out a squeal when someone pulled me in my room.

Hi yeobo.” I heard someone’s voice say, that voice sounded too familiar.
Hey oppa.” I said and kissed his cheek.
I missed you.” He said.
Yah! I just saw you two hours ago, Lee Junghwan!” I complained.
Well I missed you, so deal with it.” Sandeul oppa said and I laughed.

[“DINNER’S READY!”] I heard Sooyeon unnie yell.

Let’s go oppa.” I told him, but pulled him back.
Yah, we can’t go there together! I’ll go to the washroom first, arasoe?” I said and left him before he could say anything.

[END OF POV]

[Jinyoung’s POV]

Me and CNU went to the kitchen to go and see if Yeon and Jae needed help. We walked in the kitchen to see them putting the food in bowls; it smelt so good. It reminded me of my Umma’s home cooked meals.

I went up to Sooyeon-ah and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Hi jagiya.” I said and kissed her neck.
Hi oppa.” She said and turned around to peck my lips.
YAH! You know there are people here!” CNU said, making Sooyeon giggle.
Mian oppa, mianhae Jae.” She said and went back to what she was doing.
Do you girls need help? The best cook is here.” I said while I heard Sooyeon giggle and saw CNU roll his eyes.
No, Mr.Conceited. We’re finished.” My girlfriend stuck her tongue out at me and left the kitchen. ‘God, how I love her.’ I thought.

DINNER’S READY!” Sooyeon yelled.
EVERYONE COME AND SIT DOWN NOW!” she yelled again, ‘Sometimes I wonder how a petite girl like her, could have such a loud voice.’ I thought.

Everyone got to their seats. B1A4 sat on the left side of the table, while BEAST was on the right. Jaehwa and Sooyeon sat with BEAST while Minhee, Hyunae and Myunghee sat with us.

Sooyeon

Junhyung

Yoseob

Kikwang

Hyunseung

Doojoon

Jaehwa

Dongwoon

Jinyoung

Baro 

Hyunae  

Gongchan 

Minhee

CNU

Sandeul 

Myunghee

 

Okay, since everyone is sitting. I’ll get the food. Jae, Hyun help please.” Jagiya said.
Neh, unnie.” Jaehwa and Hyunae said, and they left to the kitchen.

The atmosphere was pretty awkward, so Sandeul started talking

So hyungs, how was Japan? I heard you had your concert a week or so ago.” He said.
It was so much fun, but obviously very tiring.” Dongwoon-sshi said.
How’re you guys with your schedules?” Doojoon hyung asked us.
It’s alright, tiring as well.” I answered him.
So Jinyoung-ah, I heard you’re composing songs with Sooyeon-ah.” Junhyung hyung asked.
Neh hyung, we came up with their ballad songs, but Sooyeon-ah is still in the making for beats of their title song.” I told him, and he just nodded.
Are you girls excited for your debut?! It’s in 2 months.” Hyunseung hyung asked them.
Kind of.” Hee-ah said.
We started school a month ago, so that’s where we usually are during the day then we go to practice at night. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but we know what we’re getting into.” She said.
Wah, Hee-yah. You’re so mature for your age.” Dongwoon said, I could imagine the expression on Sandeul-ah’s face. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Then all of sudden the girls came out with the food.

Okay, so since there are 16 of us; we made a lot of food.” Sooyeon-ah said, and she named all the food as they placed it down on the table.
So there’s Japchae, Tteokbokki, Kimchi Chigae, Doenjang Chigae and Bulgogi. Of course there is rice.” She said and it made me laugh at how cute she is.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon’s/YOUR POV]

WAH! SO MUCH FOOD!” Yoseob oppa said and I just laughed at him, while the others just stared at the food, their mouths drooling.
Well everyone dig in.” I said.
Thank you so much for the food. Thank you girls for inviting us for dinner. It looks really good!” BEAST oppas said, making me and all the girls laughed. I took my seat, but stood up again because I forgot the drinks.

"Omo, I forgot the drinks. You guys start eating." I said and went to the kitchen when I heard someone behind me.

 I looked behind me and found…

[END OF POV]


OMO , who was following her ? ANY GUESSES ? xD

A/N: I decided to kill Josh's character cause I didn't want too much confusion !

aigoooo , i start school tomorrow which means not too many updates , but i will try and put a lot on the weekends :D

i love youuu all (: saranghae !


DID YOU GUYS SEE Jinyoung oppa & Baro oppa's teaser pictures (: ?!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THEM :D and Their MV (:


 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3