CHAPTER FIFTYFOUR; spending the night ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

 

[Gikwang's POV]

I just finished working out and was on my way home, walking along the sidewalk when I noticed a girl that looked so familiar to me. I paused for a second and thought long and hard, until she turned around and smiled at me.

'Sooyeon.' I thought to myself.

"Gikwang oppa!" She said quietly; running up to me.
"Finished working out?" She asked me.
"Yeah. Wanted to get some work in before you came over, but you beat me so now im smelly and all sweaty." I said slightly embarrassed.
"Its okay oppa." She smiled. 

"Lets go upstairs before someone recognizes you." I nodded and we headed inside. I tapped my key on sensor to open the door and let Sooyeon go in first. 

"Thanks oppa." She said since I held the door for her.

It was a quite ride between the both of us going up to the sixteenth floor.

"Oppa! Let's surprise them. Okay?!" Sooyeon asked me, the look on her face was just like a face a child would have at Lotte World; full of excitement.
"Call. What's the plan?" I asked. I looked at her and she put her thinking face on.
"Ohhh! I got it. How about I hide behind you and sneak into the kitchen or something?" She looked at me, hoping that was good enough of an idea. And well of course I couldn't come up with anything that quickly.

"Daebak! That's a great idea! They won't care about me since they're all busy cleaning and what not. I bet they wouldn't even notice that you entered." I high fived her as we thought out the perfect plan on our way up to the dorm.

16th floor. 

As we got out of the elevator; the surprise was in play. I pretended that I forgot my key so I buzzed in.

"Who is it?" Yoseob asked.
"Yah! Open the door, I forgot my key." I said and felt someone behind me, crouching down. I laughed.
"Pabo." He said and I heard a 'click' as he pressed the unlock door button.

I opened the door and saw nobody. All I heard was movement from every room and all the guys screaming at each other. I checked on Sooyeon and all she did was laugh quietly.

"Yah! Gikwang-ah! Hurry up and take off your shoes and help us finish up with cleaning! Sooyeon will be here any minute! 빨리 빨리!" Junhyung hyung nagged.
"Neh umma!" I joked.

I turned to Sooyeon and told her to hide in the coat closet and when I text her to come in, she'll scare them.

We were still cleaning the living room. Putting away all the clothes and racks and anything that took up a lot of space out. Dongwoon came running into the room, running into Doojoon hyung.

"Hyungs! Sooyeonnie said she's almost here."

I smirked and texted her to come in while we were still cleaning.

Everyone started to panic. Well... mostly Yoseob and Junhyung.

"Yah! Where's Hyunseung?! Don't tell me he's sleeping again!" Junhyung hyung yelled.
"Yah Dongwoon-ah! Fix the sofa covers! Dust the TV! HURRY!" Yoseob yelled to the maknae.

That's when we heard a laugh...

[Author's POV]

Sooyeon came walking into the living room, laughing towards the 5 boys; then 6 once Hyunseung woke up from his nap.

"You guys are just too damn cute!" She said.

The guys jaws drop. Surprised. Except for Gikwang of course.

"You... how did you get in here?! I swear Dongwoon said you'd be here soon. Not this soon." Junhyung nagged.
"Thats for me to know and for you guys not to find out." She joked. "I brought food. Gikwang oppa brought it in for me."

"Yah Kim Sooyeon! Aren't you going to greet us? We're your seniors!" Doojoon exclaimed. Sooyeon just chuckled.
"비스트 오빠들, 안녕! (Beast oppas, hello!)" She said with aegyo and left to go to the kitchen with Gikwang.

That made all the guys stop and stare in awe towards Sooyeon because tyey never knew that she had the aegyo side to her. They all knew her as a out-going, serious girl with charisma but never knew she had the cute side. Yoseob started to blush and so did Junhyung surprisingly.

After dinner and the long conversation about the reason why she was in Beast's dorm; the Beast members were having an interrogation.

"Why is B1A4 staying at your house?" Junhyung asked her.
"So what's going on exactly with you and Jinyoung?" Yoseob asked curiously.
"Dongseng-ah, why didn't you invite me to sleep over?" Dongwoon asked cutely.
"I can help you with the choreography! What do you need me to do?" Gikwang offered her.
"We're here for you Sooyeon whenever you need us. We're just a call away." Doojoon said brotherly.
"Im heading back to bed, whether you like it or not." Hyunseung called out telling the others.

Sooyeon sighed.

"Since B1A4, are our seniors in the same company; Sajangnim thought it would be best for Jinyoung and I to collide and do the tracks together. So after the filming, they all slept over at our place and since we had extra rooms; our house has been their second home." She stopped and looked at all of them then it seemed like she could continue, so she did.

"Things with Jinyoung oppa and I aren't the greatest right now and I explained earlier why it is what it is. I protected him, he rejected me. End of story, nothing much to it. There's another thing that I want to tell you guys, and you must not tell ANYONE." She emphatized the word 'anyone'.

"Im leaving Seoul..."


OMG , so this is my latest update ever . but hope you guys like it :) ! 

More updates soon :D