CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE ; busy life ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jinyoung's POV]

Message Sent to Aegi ♥

I re-read the text message.

-----------
To: Aegi ♥
From: Prince ^^


Yeobo, i'll be listening to your first broadcast (:
Can't wait to hear your voice that I won't be hearing a lot today.
I miss you already.
사랑해.

-----------
I turned the radio on and listened to her broadcast.

sooyeon: Shimshimtapa Radio Station, annyeonghasaeyo jeoneun Sooyeon
jaehwa: And i'm Jaehwa. We are going to be your new DJs for the afternoon for the next few months.
sooyeon: I bet everyone is wondering who we are, am I right Jaehwa-sshi?
jaehwa: Neh, of course they are.
sooyeon: As it says on KPOP NEWS that WM Entertainment is debuting a new KPOP group. WM Entertainment is already known for debuting the 'pretty boy' group B1A4. WM Entertainment President Won Jan Shin anounced that the girl group 'Elite' will be debuting under his company.
jaehwa: So here we are.

sooyeon: Hana, deul, set.
both: Annyeonghasaeyo Elite imnida.
sooyeon: Annyeonghasaeyo Elite leader and main vocalist; Kim Sooyeon imnida.
jaehwa: Annyeonghasaeyo Elite main dancer; Park Jaehwa imnida.
sooyeon: Waaaah, today is a very exciting day because this is our first time broadcasting and making ourselves known to Korea, too be honest; I am very nervous, but in a good way.
jaehwa: Me too. Let's start off with B2ST new song 'Fiction'
---------------
I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't believe that Sooyeon is mine.

"Hey hyung. What're you smiling about?" Sandeul asked me.
"Mwoh?" I said.
"He's probably day dreaming about someone." CNU said.
"OMO, who is it hyung?!" the 3 younger boys asked.
"No one." I said coldly and glared at them. I didn't want them to know. Not now at least.
"So hyung, what're we doing today?" I asked our manager.
"Well we are right now on our way to film Match Up. Since next week is going to be the last episode, you guys will have to prepare a mini concert for your fans." hyung said.
"Arasoe. Got it guys?" I said to the rest of the members.
"Neh." they all responded.

We got to the restaurant where they filming is. We entered and sat down at the table.

[END OF POV]

[Junhyung's POV]

It's been a week since we haven't seen the girls, and frankly we all missed them. We were all in the living room, minding each other's business when Pabo spoke.

"I miss the girls." Kikwang said all of a sudden.
"Me too!" Dongwoon said.
"Me three!" Yoseob said.
"Well why don't you guys go see them?" Doojoon told them.
"Well we don't know if they're at home or not." Yoseob said.
"That's why there's something called a cell phone." I blurted out, earning a glare from the Visual.

I went on web browsing on my phone and looked at the latest news in KPOP. Suddenly an article caught my eye.

'WM Entertainment's group Elite members are Shimshimtapa's new DJs.'

"Did you say something hyung?" Dongwoon asked.
"YAH! Put it to SSTP's radio station." I yelled.
"Waeyo hyung?" he asked.
"Just do it, maknae!" I scoffed.

-------------
girl 1: And that was Seo In Guk's Shake It Up. That song definately makes you energized, doesn't it Jaehwa-sshi?
girl 2: It definately does! Didn't the Music Video for that song make you want to party, Sooyeon-sshi?
sooyeon: It definately did. T-ARA's Jiyeon, Jewlery and Mighty Mouth were featured in that video.
jaehwa: Wow, that's so cool! Well now here is another song that will definately make you party.
both: Super Junior's Mr. Simple.
------------

"Was that who I think it was?" Yoseob asked. I simply nodded at him.
"THAT WAS SOOYEON-IE!? And Jaehwaaaa ??!!" Kikwang yelled, which was very irritating.
"Let's visit them!!!" Yoseob said.
"How about when they're not busy, since Sooyeon told me that their schedules are pretty hectic for the next few weeks." Doojoon said.

Since when was he close to Sooyeon-ah. Wait, am I jealous?! I can't be right. I only have Hara.

[END OF POV]

[Jaehwa's POV]

OHMYGOD, I have to say that DJ-ing is very fun, but also very tiring. Me and unnie left the station at 8 o'clock, then we went home.

"I think we did a great job today unnie." I said to her.
"Yeah, I think we did good too." she smiled at me. I know she's hiding something from me.
"YAH, unnie. Are you hiding something from your best friend?" I asked her, and she was surprised by my sudden question.
"AHA, possibly." she said.
"What is it? Is it about Jinyoung oppa?" I asked her, and I noticed her cheeks are red.
"Well, since you're my best friend i'll tell you. BUT you can't tell anyone! Not even the girls!" she said and I nodded.
"I promise." I assured her.
"Okay, me and oppa are dating." she said.
"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" I said laughing.
"I had a feeling." unnie said smiling.
"Well you have to tell me more about it tomorrow, since that's the only place we have privacy." I said, since we were already home.
"Yup. I bet you the guys are over again." unnie said.
"I have a feeling too." I said. We entered the house, and we were right. B1A4 oppas were over.

They were all in the dining room, eating dinner. Me and unnie joined them. I sat beside Shinwoo oppa and unnie sat beside Jinyoung oppa and Myunghee. Then all of a sudden unnie's phone rang. She looked at the caller I.D then looked at me and mouthed the person's name. My face suddenly fell...

'What does he want...?'

[END OF POV]


Who is it? :O

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: ♥