CHAPTER TWENTY ; truth of dare PT.[TWO]

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jinyoung's POV]

Great, just when I thought I wasn't going to get picked.

"Okay, hyung...Truth or Dare?" Sandeul asked me.
"Truth." I said sternly.
"Arasoe...Hmmmm...What do you want to find in a girl?" he asked me. Everyone listened carefully and I was getting slightly nervous.
"Hmmmm, a person who thinks only of me." I said laughing.
"Okay, but other than that." the chipmunk said.
"Well, of course there are the basics like; funny, caring, sweet, funny, those kind of stuff. I like someone who is strong-willed, that knows how to protect herself, like even if something bad has happened; she's the one that would hold herself up and protect the others that are hurting. I also think Bad Girls are very attractive." All the guys were laughing at me while I saw the girls look at each other and point to Sooyeon-ah. She was busy texting someone that she didn't notice her dongsengs pointing at her.

"HEY! That sounds like Sooyeon-ah." Shinwoo said. Sooyeon looked up.
"Mwoh!? What sounds like me?!" She looked confused and kind off ticked off.
"Jinyoung's ideal type, you pabo!" Baro said to her, making her glare at him.
"Oh, jjinja? That's cool." she said coldly. The room was slightly getting awkward.
"OKAY! Hyung spin the bottle or else i'll kiss you again." Sandeul said to me and winked. Everyone laughed, leave it to Sandeul to clear up the awkwardness. I noticed that Sooyeon didn't laugh; I wonder why she's so pissed off. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Hyunae-yah.

"Okay, Hyunae-yah. Who and where do you want to get married?" Everyone laughed at my ridiculous question, but I thought this was good since we're getting to know each other.
"What kind of question is that hyung?!" Baro said to me.
"Its okay oppa. I like the question." she smiled at Baro which caused him to blush.
"Well... I know this is weird and will never happen; but my ideal type is a mix of Kikwang oppa, L.Joe sunbaenim, Mir sunbaenim and Jaejoong sunbaenim. But if I were to pick one, i'd pick Mir sunbaenim because he's funny and cute! I love when he raps, he's just so y!" she said making the girls laugh.

"YAH! You pabo! Stop your fangirl moment right now!" Myunghee-yah said to her while holding her stomache.
"Arasoe, and I want to get married on a BEACH! It's pretty and beautiful and WOW! Like Hawaii or the Bahamas!" she said making the girls laugh even harder.
"You know, no one is going to go to your wedding if they have to spend 4 thousand dollars to just GO to your wedding!" Myunghee joked then continued. "HEY! I got it, why don't you just get married at the beach where we went camping! That's a beach!" she said making everyone laugh non-stop.
"NOOO! That's poopoo!" Hyunae said making the girls laugh even harder.
"Arasoe, that's done. Hyunae spin." Jaehwa said.

It landed on...

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

Ugh, I can't enjoy this game because of this fool that keeps texting me! I swear I should just get a new number. I decided to turn off my phone but I got a text from this .

---------------
To: Sooyeon

Im going to Korea. You better be ready to see what's going to happen next.

From: Josh
----------------

HOLY FCK, this guy is pissing me off! Honestly, I have no idea what he's going to do, but i'm not scared. If he comes here to just ask for forgiveness or some bull like that; that's definately not going to happen. Suddenly I was my thoughts were cut off by Hyun calling my name.

"Unnie!!! Its your turn." she said to me, with an evil smirk. Oh my god! That could only lead to one thing.
"Arasoe, Truth." I said, I wasn't in the mood for dares. I looked at Hyun and she pouted. HA! Wasn't what you were looking for? I thought to myself.
"Okay, who was your last boyfriend." she said to me, earning looks from everyone. The guys looked at me carefully, while the girls looked kind off worried.
"Okay, well his name was Josh and it didn't end well.---" I looked at everyone.
"---Well, I liked him alot and he liked me back too. So it was our last year of High School, and he decided to asked me out before we said we liked each other. So after that we went out and everything, then we graduated in the middle of June. As a present, my parents sent me off to London, England and I took some of my friends along with me. I had an amazing time there, but I realized that Josh wouldn't text me, and I thought that it was because of the time difference. It didn't make sense to me because he use to call me alot. I remember that during my last week in London, Hee-yah called me.---"

-FLASHBACK TO 3 MONTHS AGO-

London, England | July 29th 2011 @ 5:16 PM

My phone started to ring, and I ran to get it hoping it was Josh calling me. I looked at the Caller I.D. and felt kinda sad. I answered the call.

"Hey Hee-yah! How're you?!" I said.
"Hiii unnie! Im good, I must be crazy; but I kinda miss you." she said awkwardly.
"AHA, I miss you too ! What's up?" I asked.
"Uhhhh, Unnie... I have to tell you something." she said worringly.
"What is it?" I asked worringly, I hope everythings fine back home. She was silent and it was really pissing me off.
"Spit it out Hee!" I said angrily.
"...Josh is cheating on you..." she said worried.
"Josh is cheating on me?! I don't believe it.......How do you know?..." I said trying really hard not to cry.
"Ummmm...Well Jaehwa unnie told me that she saw him together with a girl when she was working. They were holding hands and kissing. Im sorry Unnie." she said to me. "Don't worry Unnie! You can get any guy you want! Don't let this bring you down!" she said to me, cheering me up.
"AHA, thanks Hee-ah for telling me, I won't cry for that . But it does hurt." I said to her reassuring her i'll be fine.

-FLASHBACK END-

"WHAT! The guy is such an for doing that you!" Shinwoo oppa said to me. I smiled at her.
"Thanks oppa, but its okay. Its been 3 months and im over it. Im strong and no guy deserves my tears." I said and Shinwoo oppa hugged me.
"Whoa, our strong leader and unnie! Hwaiting!" the girls said earning smiles from the guys.
"YAH! Unnie! Your phone is ringing." Minnie said to me.

I looked at the caller I.D.

"AISHI, what does he want now. Stop calling me!" I thought to myself, waiiiit! Did I just say that out loud.
"Who is it Unnie?" Jaehwa asked, everyone waited for my reply but I took my phone and showed them the Caller I.D.

[END OF POV]


double update (: it might be a quadruple update too make up for me not updating for soo long!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

also participate in the POLL , i'd like to know your feedback (: