CHAPTER TWO ; the reason you were late was? >

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

"OHMYGOSH, I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHHH!!! Well at least it's the good freak out (: Waiiiit , am I talking to myself right now?! Aiiigoooo , I think I might be going crazy!" I thought to myself as I was fighting with my thoughts while driving to get the girls from school.

[END OF POV]

[Author's POV]

"Aigoo, where is Sooyeon-unnie!? Does she not realise that we have practice in 30 minutes?! Hee-ah, did you call her?!" Hyunae practically screamed at her friends, knowing that Sooyeon was never late. Whenever Sooyeon tells them something, they knew that she was serious and had to listen to her, but the girls were surprised by their Unnie because she was 10 minutes late!

"Yah, you guys don't think she got into an accident on her way here, do you?!" Minhee asked.
"Do you always have to point out the worst possible scenarios?! Gosh Minnie, can't you be normal?!" Jaehwa said annoyed.

As the girls seeing Sooyeon's Audi pull up in front of the school, they got curious as to why their Unnie; who is always a perfectionist, was late picking them up for the first time ever!

[END OF POV]

[Myunghee's POV]

"Yah! Unnie! Why are you late?! I told them--" I point to the girls sitting in the backseats of the car, "--that you were going to pick us up at exactly 3PM, and Hyunae-ah kept yelling at me! I swear I was going to slap her! Kekeke." I started laughing, while my bestfriend is giving me her death glare; like whenever I make fun of her loving B2ST member Lee Kikwang a bit too much.

"Aha, MERONG at YOU Choi Hyunae!" I laugh at myself since im cursing her in my thoughts.

"Hey! It's not my fault that I want to go to the dance studio quickly so that we won't be scolded once again!" Hyun said to me, clearly annoyed at the fact that we haven't been doing much with the dance portion of a performance that was in a couple of weeks.

"Well Hyun, not all of us have the same habits like you cause yenno, we don't sit on the couch watching KDRAMAS all night!" I said back at her. I swear every time that we get into one of this little stupid arguments, the rest of the girls just sit there and watch in amusement.

"Well YOU KNOW WHAT! IM GOI----" Hyun got cut off by Yeonnie Unnie.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!? You guys seriously have anger management issues! Well I have a reason to why im late, and let me tell you; YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE." Unnie winked at us as she started the car. We all looked at each other, wanting to know what happened. So Jaehwa unnie broke the ice and asked her.

"Unnie, what's your reason for being late?! Please don't tell me that you finally said yes to Josh when he asked you out!!!???" Everyone laughed at Jae unnie's remark, but Yeonnie unnie spit back at her.

"WHAT THE HELL JAE?! Why would you think of that!? OUT OF ALL THINGS YOU BRING THAT JERK UP. Aigooooo, what am I gonna do with you guys! Well since Jae brought that up, I guess i'll enjoy the news by myself!" Unnie said smirking at us. ** OHYEAH, you're probably wondering who this Josh guy is? Well after Unnie came back from her vacation in London, England she's been texting him ever since they graduated, and they've gotten closer since she was gone, but what Unnie didn't know was that he was seeing other girls. Well let's just say that when Unnie found out, she's been enjoying not talking to that jerk .**

"YAAAAAH! UNNIE, that's not fair!" We all shouted, all of us showing her our pouty faces; knowing that that was her weakness when all of her dongsengs show a slight bit a sadness, she would do anything to make us feel better. That is why she is the most coolest Unnie ever!

"I will kill you guys if you ever gang up on me like that again!" We all cheered, then Unnie began her story.

[END OF POV]

-FLASHBACK to a few hours ago-

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

"I'm so glad that I got dismissed from class early!" I thought to myself.

It was friday and I'm so excited that I'm gonna see the girls today :D OH! Did I tell you that im apart of a performance team?! My team basically dances and sings for whoever hires us to have us perform for whatever event that they will be holding.

As I was walking to my locker to get my duffel bag and whatever homework that I had to bring home, but all of a sudden my sister Myunghee scared the living out of me, since she pushed herself against the locker making a big BAAANG!

" What the hell Hee-ah! You scared me! YAH, why aren't you in class!?" I asked her, wanting to her to answer all my questions.

" Mian unnie-ah, I just wanted to ask you if you checked the account today." As she answered my question, I completely forgot to check our Youtube Account if our combined performance was still on-going.

"I'll check it when I get home, since I have to get the car and pick you and the rest of the girls up anyways. I'll see you at 3, okay?! Tell the rest of them please and thank you!" I stated, as she just nodded and walked back to class. Well I hoped she went to class.

==========================-----------=======================

As I was finished packing my things, since I got rudely interupted by my sister, I took my things and made my way to the front of school, I decided to go and walk to the nearest Starbucks to check Youtube to see if there were any notices about performances.

Finally I found myself a seat then getting out my laptop to go on the internet, and once I was logged in I started drinking my Caramel Frap. As I went through the Youtube account for a Performance Group called "Elite". There were 5 messages unread, so as it was my duty as the leader of this group, I was always at the top of things when it came to organization and I am the first one to know about new gigs.

As I was reading roughly through the messages, there was one message that attracted my attention. It read:

~~~~~~

To: ElitePERF

안녕하세요, 저는 WM 엔터테인먼트의 대표입니다. 저희는 귀하의 성능뿐만 아니라 최근 한국어 노래의 많은 표지를 감시하고 있습니다.
우리는 당신이 내에 큰되기 위해 우리 회사에서 최초의 여성 그룹으로 그룹을 데뷔하기 위해 회사에서 제의를 생각하고 있으며 그 다음 여성의 우상면 우리는 매우 영광 것이라고 당신의 응답을 가지고 싶습니다 한국어 음악 산업.
이 이메일 [email protected] 귀하의 결정에 따라 저희에게 연락주십시오

TRANSLATION:

Hello, I am a representative from WM Entertainment. We have been monitoring your performance as well as your many covers of recent korean songs.
We would like to bring to your acknowledgement that we would be extremely honoured if you would like to think about accepting an offer from our company to debut your group as the first female group under our company and also the next female idols to become big within the Korean Music Industry.

Please do contact us upon your decision at this email [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FREAKING MOTHER CRAZY KIND OF THING IS THIS?!" I yelled in my thoughts. I swear it took me forever to process this in my head.

When I finally realised that I was gonna be running late to pick up the girls, I got on the bus and decided to go home first and change, and to also drop off my stuff.
As I was walking I swear I looked like a crazy person. I kept jumping up and down, humming B1A4`s O.K.to myself. As I turn onto my street, I started picking up my pace and ran home.

 


A/N : For the born-koreans reading this, I apologise if the korean part up there is utterly wrong. Forgive me?