CHAPTER TWENTYTWO ; do i like ....

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

everyone please answer the pole , so far Jinyoung and Sooyeon couple are leading with 4 votes & Sandeul and Myunghee couple with 1 vote.

I need more opinions please (: <3


[Yoseob's POV]

I just returned for dance practice with the guys, now were on our way to the dorm when my phone started ringing. Who would be calling me at 2:45 AM; I thought to myself. I saw the caller I.D.

" Hyunae is calling..."

Hmmm, I wonder why she's calling. Maybe somethings wrong at their dorm. Maybe someone's hurt! OHMYGOD! I hope its not Sooyeon-ah! Snap out of it Yoseob! I answered the call.

"Yoboesaeyo? Hyunae-yah?" I said.
"Hey Oppa, neh it's me." she said. I could hear a little anxiousness in her voice.
"Hey, Hyunae. Are you okay? Is everything alright?" I asked her caringly.
"I'm good...Yeah, everythings fine..." she paused and started to speak again; "Actually Oppa, everythings not fine.....No, nothing happened to anyone...Not yet..." she sounded like she was going to cry. "Hold on oppa, can you pick me up tomorrow? I think it's easier for me to tell you something very important and I think the Unnies will be looking for me soon." she said.
"Okay dongseng, don't worry about it okay? I'll see you tomorrow at 9AM, arasoe?" I asked her.
"Neh, kwenchana. Annyeong Yoseob oppa." she said then hung up.

I sighed then hung up on the call.

"Yah, hyung. Is everything alright?" Dongwoon asked me. I looked up at him.
"Uh, neh." I said trying to convince him that there wasn't anything wrong.
"Are you sure? You don't sound to sure." he said.
"Yeah, Yoseob. What's wrong? Don't you dare lie to us." Doojoon hyung asked. I sighed again and told them what Hyunae-yah told me.

"MWOH!? Is it something bad?" Kikwang asked me.
"I don't know, but I think so. She sounded like she was going to cry on the phone earlier." I told them.
"Aishi, well tell us what happens tomorrow. Arasoe? They're our dongsengs as well. We have to protect them." Hyunseung hyung said.
"Neh, I will." I said.

We arrived at the dorm and got out of the van. I couldn't help but keep thinking about what Hyunae wants to talk to me about. I hope everything is okay. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go what Elite's videos on Youtube. The girls are so pretty! Especially Sooyeon... I hope everything is really okay...

[END OF POV]

-NEXT DAY-

[Myunghee's POV]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked over and saw that it was 6:30 AM! Aishi, I forgot that today is B1A4 oppas Music Video filming for 'Bling Girl' and that I was the main lead girl for the MV. I'm really excited because i'm the first girl in Elite to be revealed to the public, while everyone else is going to be revealed in the news with our profiles! AHA, merong to all of you ^-^!

My phone started ringing. Ohyeah, the BEAST oppas took us out to get cellphones, since we didn't have any except for Yeonnie Unnie. I looked at the caller I.D:

"Oh, it's Jikwon oppa!" I said and answered the phone. [a/n: that's the name of Elite's manager]
"Neh, oppa!?" I said.
"Myunghee-ah, are you ready for your filming?" he asked me. To be honest, I was really nervous!
"Neh, oppa. I am, but i'm really nervous." I told him.
"Aigoo, don't be nervous! You'll do an amazing job to represent Elite. I'll be coming to your dorm at 7:15, to pick you and the B1A4 members up. Then we'll go to the salon at 8. Arasoe? Go and wake up your oppas!" he told me.
"Neh, igeseumnida oppa! Tto tto bwayo." I said to him, waiting for him to wake up.
"Annyeong." he said and hung up.

I left my room, still in my pajamas. I started walking to where the oppas are staying, but to find them already in the kitchen helping themselves to the food in the kitchen. I was going to leave to go back to my bedroom, but one of the oppas called my name.

"Myunghee-yah!" Baro oppa called me. I turned around to find all of them staring at me.
"Good morning oppas!" I smiled at them.
"Good morning! Why don't you have breakfast with us?" Shinwoo oppa said to me, looking at Sandeul oppa. 'OH MY GOD, do they know about us?!' Crap, i'm getting worried now.
"Actually, it's okay. I'll eat later. Jikwon oppa called me earlier to tell me to tell you guys, that he'll be here at 7:15 to pick us up and bring us to the salon." I told them.
"Arasoe." they all said and I walked to my room till they called me again.
"YAH! KIM MYUNGHEE! Why don't you eat? Eat right now!" Sandeul oppa yelled at me. 'Aishi, this guy!'
"Aniyo, kwenchana oppa! I'll eat later. Bye!" I said running to my room.

[Jinyoung's POV]

Aishi, this guy! I don't know why Sandeul didn't admit to us last night that he likes Myunghee, when it's clearly obvious that he does. Do the guys think that their leader is that clueless. I know sometimes that I don't really pay attention to girls, but I know when the guys like someone.

-FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT-

After what we heard what Hyunae said, we all started to worry. We went back to me and Gongchan's room to talk. They sat down on the beds when CNU hyung started to talk.

"Guys, I know you all feel the same. We all are worried even though we don't know the situation that they're going through, but we have to protect them. If they are our dongsengs or hoobaes. Arasoe?" he told us, sounding like a mother protecting her daughters.
"Neh, umma!" Sandeul and Baro joked with hyung.
"YAH! Chigulae?" hyung said to the two.
"Ani!" they both replied to him.
"Don't make me get Myunghee and Hyunae in here to shut you guys up! Merong!" hyung said making the face at them and they both shut up.
"Hy-yung! What're you talking about?!" Sandeul stuttered while looking at Baro.
"Yeah, hyung. What're you talking about! Why would you get them?" Baro said looking at us with an innoncent face.
"YAH! Hyungs! Don't try and fool us. Even I know that you like them. Sandeul hyung likes Myungie and Baro hyung likes Hyunnie." Gongchan said to them, mocking them. They both looked at us shyly with a tint of pink to their cheeks.
"AHA! You see, you guys are both blushing! Merong!" the maknae said running behind hyung.
"Uh...Well its too early to tell...So don't judge us!" Baro exclaimed.
"Yeah, hyungs and maknae! Don't assume!" Sandeul stated trying to convince us that he doesn't like Myunghee.
"Yeah, yeah. Well head to bed you guys. We have to film tomorrow with Hee-ah. Jalja!" hyung said leaving the room to go to his own room.
"Neh, night guys!" I said going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I heard the door open, and Gongchan came in and started to brush his teeth as well. Once we were done, we headed to our beds. I wasn't really tired and I noticed Gongchan was still awake.

"Yah, go to sleep Channie! We have filming tomorrow." I said to him.
"Oh, hyung you're still awake?" he asked me.
"Neh, can't sleep?" I asked him.
"Aniyo, actually I wanted to ask you something." he asked me. I got up from my bed and faced the room where his bed was.
"Sure, what is it?" I said.
"Do you by any chance like Sooyeon noona? Cause when you came home, I noticed you were staring at her alot." he asked me. I sat there, shocked by his question. I was going to say something till he stopped me.
"Actually, nevermind hyung! Good night." he said and turned off his lamp.

'Do I like Sooyeon?' I thought to myself.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

[END OF POV]

 


OMO , to make my subscribers happy i will focus on ALL the couples (: but still VOTE :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE (: <3

GOMAWOH <3