CHAPTER THIRTYTWO ; first impression ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Myunghee's POV]

I know Sooyeon unnie probably found out that we told the BEAST oppas about Josh, but I never knew that they would tell Won sajangnim! Aigooo, what're we going to do!!! Unnie is going to be so pissed off at us.

"You guys do know unnie is going to kill us when she gets home." I said.
"I know, let's prepare for our beatings." Hyun said, making everyone look at her confused.
"Hyun, unnie never beats us." I said.
"OH! Right, sorry." she said, hmmmm something's off about her.

Me and the girls were in the living room, waiting for Sooyeon unnie to come home with Jinyoung oppa. B1A4 oppas were here too, they were just sleeping on the couch, exhausted from filming today. The filming went very well, but I have to film again in 3 days because Jinyoung oppa missed out on filming today. All of a sudden I heard the code being punched in, and the door opened.

"Guys, they're here!" I said, waking up the oppas.

Sooyeon unnie and Jinyoung oppa walked in and saw all of us. Unnie's face was happy, I thought she'd be pissed off at us. Did something happen between them?! OMO, are they dating?! AHA, nooooo! Unnie would tell me right.

"Hey Yeon, hey leader." Baro oppa said, waking up from his nap.
"YAH! You guys just took a nap!" Jinyoung oppa said.
"Well we came back from filming at 5, and you guys weren't home so we just waited here for you guys." Shinwoo oppa said.
"Okay, well did you guys eat yet?" Unnie asked us, we all shook our heads.
"Well, i'll get started with dinner. I'll make Soybean past stew, is that okay?" she asked.
"Neh umma!" the oppas said.
"I'll help you Sooyeon-ah." Shinwoo oppa said.
"Okay, Channie. Want to help Noona too?" she asked Gongchan oppa.
"Neh." Gongchan oppa stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I'm sooooo surprised that Unnie didn't yell at us. Maybe something did happen between Unnie and Jinyoung oppa. OMO! I'm so asking her later!

"Yeobo." I turned to see Sandeul oppa to my right.
"OMO, you scared me oppa. What do you want?" I asked him.
"Did you notice hyung and Sooyeon-ah acting strange when they came in?" he asked me.
"Hmmmm, I thought unnie was going to be mad and not talk to us. But I think something happened." I said, tapping my finger on my chin.
"Aigoo, my yeobo is sooo cute!" Sandeul oppa said and kissed me cheek.
"YAH OPPA! Why'd you do that for?!" I asked surprised.
"I was tempted." he said, and I looked at him disappointedly.
"Aigo, never again!" I said and walked to my room before he could notice that I was blushing.

[END OF POV]

[Sandeul's POV]

After we all ate dinner, we went to our rooms to get ready for bed. Since Sooyeon-ah and Jaehwa have to go to Shim Shim Tapa Radio to be VJs for the next month every weekend, while apparently Hee, Minhee and Hyunae are going to be going to attend high school at Seoul Arts High School along with Gongchan. 'What a lucky guy, to be able to go to school with my Myunghee.' I thought.

Since all the girls went to bed already, and my jagiya left me after I kissed her. I went to the kitchen to go and get something to eat. When I got there, I saw someone sitting down already at the dinner table. It was Baro and Jinyoung hyung. They didn't notice me cause they were talking about something.

"I feel as if there's something there, but there isn't at the same time, hyung." Baro said to hyung.
"Baro, you never know until you try. It amazes me that a girl can throw you off your game." Hyung laughed.
"Hyung, i'm serious!" Baro whined. 'I wonder what or which girl their talking about.' I didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, so I yawned and made my steps noticable.

"Oh hey hyung, Baro. What're you guys doing up?" I asked.
"Nothing, just talking. Why are you up?" Hyung asked me.
"Oh nothing, just kinda hungry." I said and went to the fridge.
"You know you guys, we spend to much time in the girls' house." Hyung said to me and Baro.
"Well it is bigger and nicer than OUR dorm." Baro said making me and hyung laugh.
"Well we better head to bed, i'll leave first. Good night guys." hyung said leaving.
"Night hyung!" me and Baro said in unison.
We just looked at each other awkwardly.

"Ahem, I think we should go to bed now." I said and he nodded. We walked to our room and called it a night.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

I woke up early this morning so Jae and I would be early for Shimshimtapa radio show today. I went to Jae's room to go wake her up, but turns out she beat me to it. I found her already in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Morning unnie." she said.
"Morning." I smiled at her. I got out a banana muffin and milk, since I wasn't that hungry from dinner last night. I sat down, and ate in silence, thinking about last night with Jinyoung oppa.
"Unnie, what happened yesterday?" Jae asked. I was caught off guard that I had to asked her again.
"Mwoh?" I said.
"Aigooo, thinking about Jinyoung oppa again. I asked what happened yesterday. Why didn't you go to the meeting?" she asked.
"Well I know you guys told the BEAST oppas, and I didn't feel like going to a meeting. So oppa took me to a beach and we just hung out." I said.
"Are you guys dating?" she asked me, but my acting instincts took over.
"Nope, we just enjoyed each others company." I said quickly thinking of a reason.
"I see. Uh, good morning Jinyoung oppa." I looked up to see him, walking into the kitchen with his fox-like eyes.

God, how he's so cute when he wakes up in the morning.

"Morning Jaehwa, morning Sooyeon-ah." he said and winked at me.
"Well i'm gonna get ready for today." Jae said, winking at me and left me and oppa alone.
"Morning jagiya." oppa kissed me on the cheek.
"Aigooo, so much lovey-dovey-ness." I said and pushed him away playfully.
"You love it." he said and poked me on my sides.
"Aishi, well i'm gonna get ready for work today. Arasoe?" I told him.
"Neh, so I won't be seeing you for the whole day?" he said a little dissappointed. I could help but laugh.
"Keke, yup. So deal with it." I said.
"Arasoe." he said and I left him alone. I walked out of the kitchen and bumped into Shinwoo oppa.
"UH, morning oppa." I smiled.
"*yawn* Morning Sooyeon-ah. Had a nice sleep?" he asked me.
"Neh oppa. Oh yeah, I have something to tell you later. Well I have to get ready now, see you later oppa." I said, while he just nodded and went into the kitchen.

I finished changing and left my room to go and get Jae so we could leave and not be late for the show at 11AM. I knocked on her door.

"Jae, let's go! It's 10 AM and it takes at least 45 minutes to get there. I don't want to be late." I screamed and opened her door. She came running out of the washroom.
"Mian unnie, pali kaja!" she said. Jae was wearing a black cardigan, a black and white plaid checkered shirt and white shorts. While I wore a gray long sleeve shirt that I tucked in into my dark green short shorts.

We were left the hallway and made our way to the front door and found everyone awake, sitting down watching Music Core.

"Alright guys, we're going. See you guys tonight or tomorrow." I said and took my car keys out of the key holder.
"Bye Unnies!" 2Hee's and Hyun said.
"Bye! Bye oppas." me and Jae said in unison.

We got into the car, I put the address of the radio station and left.

Once we got to the station with 10 minutes to spare, which means we were 10 minutes early. Our shift started at 12PM, but we obviously needed to know how to work things and meet the staff as well. We were led to the radio room by one of the supervisors that were waiting for us in the lobby. Me and Jae walked into the room and found Super Junior's Shindong sunbaenim and Kara's Gyuri sunbaenim finishing up their shift. Once they finished, they got out and saw us and smiled.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Shindong sunbaenim and Park Gyuri sunbaenim. We are Elite!" me and Jae greeted them.
"Yes, we've heard about you girls. You girls are the group from Canada, am I right?" Gyuri sunbaenim asked coldly.
"Neh, sunbaenim. That is right." I said, taken back a little.
"Aigooo, Gyuri-yah, don't be so cold to them." Shindong sunbaenim said to her.
"I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired from DJ-ing. Well it was nice meeting you girls, and I wish you good luck in your career. I will take my leave first." Gyuri sunbaenim said and left. Shindong-sshi looked at her and shook his head.

"Aigo, i'm sorry girls that you had to see that, she's usually cold like that when you first meet her, but she's really friendly." he said.
"Neh." me and Jae said.
"Uh, right. Let me introduce myself. Annyeonghasaeyo Super Junior's Shindong imnida." he said with a smile, hiding his fatigue.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Elite's leader Kim Sooyeon imnida." I said and bowed to him.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Elite's main dancer; Park Jaehwa imnida." she bowed to him.
"It's nice to meet you. I've seen your girls performances on Youtube, and I was very impressed on how well you girls sing and dance. For girls your age, you guys have an amazing talent." he said.
"Ah, kamsahamnida sunbaenim." me and Jae smiled at him.
"Aigo, call me 'Oppa'. Well I have to go, I have another schedule to go to. I'll see you tomorrow again." he said and left.
"Bye Shindong oppa." we both said and bowed, and he waved back.

"Well that was nice-ish, minus that girl from Kara. I never really liked her." I said.
"Keke, me too! She has a very bad first impression for me." Jae said.
"I don't like her cause well Hee told me how her bias in Infinite likes her." I told her.
"Oh yeah, L sunbaenim right?" she said.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"And you don't like Hara because of Junhyung oppa? Right?" Jae smirked.
"I didn't say I didn't like her, I just didn't like the fact that she's dating Junhyung oppa. You know that he was my bias in BEAST, but it's been a week since the news was release and we haven't seen the BEAST oppas in a while. But as a fan, i'm very happy for him that he found someone." I told her. All she did was nod because on of the supervisors called on us.

We got into the room to prepare, then I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text message, it made me smile and my heart skipped a beat.

[END OF POV]


OMO , mianhae for the late update . i'll be updating alot because i'm going to Philadelphia on friday , and will keep updating till then :D

BUT OMO , i'm sooo sorry if my readers are fans of Kara, but to be honest i'm not too fond of just Gyuri and Hara . But i'm not going to make them mean girls :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥ (: